Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:30:50 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 821607 times)
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #1470 on: February 24, 2014, 10:49:03 PM »

Trying to unlock those few last swords in Golden Axe Beast Rider.  Also, since I finally got around to upgrading my old PS3 to a  I TB hardrive- i'm either going to start Bioshock or Brutal Legend afterwords. 

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
VenomX73

« Reply #1471 on: March 04, 2014, 09:31:36 PM »

Battlefield 4 FINALLY! My GTX780- made it worth the wait - 87fps ultra settings.

It's a beautiful game @ 2560x1440p.

next stop = Star Wars Battlefront 2015

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1472 on: March 04, 2014, 09:52:58 PM »

Just decided to give up on the brutally hard TROJAN arcade game by Capcom.
So I switched over to the old black & white vector flight sim RED BARON by Atari.. much better!

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Couchtr26

« Reply #1473 on: March 05, 2014, 04:25:17 AM »

Currently trying Banished that is an interesting little Medieval town builder.  As well as occasional shifts between New Vegas and Skyrim. 

Ah, the good old days.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1474 on: March 05, 2014, 07:24:33 AM »

Still playing some Skyrim, started on that Falskaar mod.  Seems pretty good so far.  Started on Sly Cooper 2, that's really fun but it won't let me invert the Y axis without also inverting the X axis, which is annoying as hell.  Playing some Gran Turismo 6 online.  That can be fun, but people are always running into me but if I run into someone they kick me out of the lobby immediately.  Lookingup  I think I'll probably quit playing that.  You get about as much money for winning an online race as you do for finishing last in a single player race anyway.  I was really looking forward to getting some new tracks to race on as the developer promised they'd come out with "at least" one new track as DLC each month, but after three months we've got a grand total of zero new tracks.  Thanks Polyphony Digital.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1475 on: March 05, 2014, 12:55:20 PM »

Still playing some Skyrim, started on that Falskaar mod.  Seems pretty good so far.  Started on Sly Cooper 2, that's really fun but it won't let me invert the Y axis without also inverting the X axis, which is annoying as hell.  Playing some Gran Turismo 6 online.  That can be fun, but people are always running into me but if I run into someone they kick me out of the lobby immediately.  Lookingup  I think I'll probably quit playing that.  You get about as much money for winning an online race as you do for finishing last in a single player race anyway.  I was really looking forward to getting some new tracks to race on as the developer promised they'd come out with "at least" one new track as DLC each month, but after three months we've got a grand total of zero new tracks.  Thanks Polyphony Digital.

Skyrim here too, going thru the Dawnguard missions right now.  My weapon of choice for Vampires comes in two enchantments. A Dawnguard axe that I enchanted to paralyze while it drains magicka. That's what you can do with an enchanting skill of 100  
Vampires hate me even more now Smile   

Oh, quick edit here: just got Splinter Cell: Blacklist thru Gamefly and am just starting to explore that one now.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1476 on: March 05, 2014, 01:21:02 PM »

Still playing some Skyrim, started on that Falskaar mod.  Seems pretty good so far.  Started on Sly Cooper 2, that's really fun but it won't let me invert the Y axis without also inverting the X axis, which is annoying as hell.  Playing some Gran Turismo 6 online.  That can be fun, but people are always running into me but if I run into someone they kick me out of the lobby immediately.  Lookingup  I think I'll probably quit playing that.  You get about as much money for winning an online race as you do for finishing last in a single player race anyway.  I was really looking forward to getting some new tracks to race on as the developer promised they'd come out with "at least" one new track as DLC each month, but after three months we've got a grand total of zero new tracks.  Thanks Polyphony Digital.

Skyrim here too, going thru the Dawnguard missions right now.  My weapon of choice for Vampires comes in two enchantments. A Dawnguard axe that I enchanted to paralyze while it drains magicka. That's what you can do with an enchanting skill of 100  
Vampires hate me even more now Smile   

Oh, quick edit here: just got Splinter Cell: Blacklist thru Gamefly and am just starting to explore that one now.

Yeah on my last playthrough I got enchanting up to 100.  Had 4 items which each reduced the magica cost for spells by 25%, for 100% total  Thumbup  Then I had some items to increase my smithing skill, improved all my armor and weapons up to ridiculous levels, then put two enchantments on everything and outfitted my follower with the same type of gear lol.  Enemies were as they say "trivial"  BounceGiggle

Enchanting is really one of the most valuable skills in the game when you max it out.

- Paulo Coelho
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1477 on: March 09, 2014, 01:46:47 AM »

DayZ Standalone, fairly stable for an alpha but obviously there are a few things that need fixing and adding still

Looking forward to Tri being released, new puzzle game that looks great

VenomX73

« Reply #1478 on: March 09, 2014, 10:01:55 AM »

Still playing Battlefield 4 but I can't find a mouse that fits me perfectly...

I went though Corsair's vengeance mouse, Roccat's pure mouse...

at the moment I'm using the Steelseries "Sensei rubber version".

They all feel extremely slippery to me - to touch. I dont mind the xtra 5 buttons - it's the feel...

Javakoala
« Reply #1479 on: March 09, 2014, 10:33:30 PM »

Finally got into Skyrim after having the thing and starting it multiple times since its release. Of course, I'm playing on the PS3, so I don't get to do mods. Pickpocketing is my pet peeve right now. I guess I need to pay that one street lady to train me some more...then steal my money back from her.

I may break down and buy it for the PC at some point, just to fiddle around with the mods.
VenomX73

« Reply #1480 on: March 15, 2014, 02:30:12 PM »

Well I went with the Logitech 'Anywhere MX' - so far, so good. I think it's great for gaming.

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1481 on: March 15, 2014, 02:56:25 PM »

Weird old fighting/rollerskating game called DJ BOY.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Couchtr26

« Reply #1482 on: March 15, 2014, 03:42:16 PM »

Finally got into Skyrim after having the thing and starting it multiple times since its release. Of course, I'm playing on the PS3, so I don't get to do mods. Pickpocketing is my pet peeve right now. I guess I need to pay that one street lady to train me some more...then steal my money back from her.

I may break down and buy it for the PC at some point, just to fiddle around with the mods.

It's worth the effort, mods are excellent.  Have been playing a Bosmer with hunterborn and a few tweeks for hunting to bring in some more roleplaying elements. 

Trying out Rust more kind of liking it though finding the tech kind of odd.  I mean I can make a 9mm full auto but have yet to master the skill of making bricks. 

Ah, the good old days.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1483 on: March 16, 2014, 08:25:03 PM »

I just downloaded the mech fighting game HAWKEN on Steam and other than the fact that it's a "free to play" game where they make you pay for better stuff, it's not that bad of a game. I don't think I'll be paying though.   Also, I DL'ed the Daphne laserdisc player and am playing one of my all time fave chopper games, Cobra Command.  And for the '360, it's Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1484 on: March 25, 2014, 08:57:13 AM »

Been playing F1 2013, a racing sim on PC.  I'm enjoying it now that I got through the incredibly boring "driver testing" crap at the beginning and finally figured out how to set the length of the races to their real-life length.  That option was buried so deep in a sub-menu of a sub-menu that it took me an hour of research on the internet to find out where it was  Lookingup  But it's the same fun as F1 2010, very challenging (I've got the AI set on its easiest difficulty level and still am happy just to finish in the top 10) and there are plenty of great tracks I'm really looking forward to racing around.  The F1 cars are really fun to drive, doing 50+ laps in a race I can get to the point where I'm taking almost the perfect line through complex series of interconnected corners while giving it just enough throttle and getting my gearshifts just right.  If you're into racing sim's that sort of stuff gives you a great feeling of satisfaction.

Also played a bit of RaceRoom Racing Experience, a free-to-play game that's still in beta test.  It seems like it will be a pretty good game once it's finished, but right now it crashes for me every 20 - 40 minutes and the menus are just the most awfully designed things I've ever seen.  Once I get done driving around a track and decide I want to drive a different car around a different track, it's damned near impossible to figure out how to get back to the screen that lets you select that  BounceGiggle  The handling seems quite good though (once you modify the steering wheel options to get rid of the quarter-turn worth of play in the wheel that it has as its default).  There's a $40 DLC pack with a bunch more cars and tracks but right now all you can do is drive around a track by yourself and it shows you how your times compare to the the other people who have played it.  There's no single player against the AI or multiplayer yet.  Between that and the crashing issues I won't be paying any money for anything until it's fixed and finished.

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.