Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:27:54 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 821408 times)
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1515 on: April 11, 2014, 01:04:52 PM »

At kongregate.com  I'm now playing the Papa Louie's series of restaurant games, most notably "Papa Louie's Pasta-ria" where you have to cook pasta, garlic bread and other delightful Italian goodies just the way the customer ordered them, or you get a bad service rating and no tips in your jar.  I also believe (though have never had it happen)  that if your customer service rating goes below a certain %age, you get fired. In any case, the papa Louie's games are fun, and good calorie free fun at that.  I personally recommend "Pastaria",  Burgeria" and "Hotdogarea".  And with this post, baby makes 1000  Cheers BounceGiggle Cheers
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1516 on: April 12, 2014, 04:15:29 AM »

Congrats on your 1K post, Umaril!

Now playing the classic WARLORDS, an up to 4-player mix of Pong and Breakout.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1517 on: April 12, 2014, 11:09:28 AM »

Congrats on your 1K post, Umaril!

Now playing the classic WARLORDS, an up to 4-player mix of Pong and Breakout.

Thank you, kind sir  Cheers

I remember Warlords, and if I remember right it was the first (or one of the first) multiplayer games that went past the traditional 2 player mark.
retrorussell

« Reply #1518 on: April 12, 2014, 01:50:31 PM »

ELIMINATION/QUADRAPONG (1974 Kee Games/Atari) was the first game with more than 2 players at once.

So Warlords was basically Quadrapong meets Breakout.
Warlords may have been the first ball-and-paddle arcade game where you can "catch" the ball and release it at your leisure.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
VenomX73

« Reply #1519 on: April 14, 2014, 08:34:04 PM »

Castle Doombad - Universal - HD Gameplay Trailer

Castle Doombad on my android Samsung Mega GT 6.3"

It's the best tower defense game I have ever played!  Thumbup

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #1520 on: May 05, 2014, 04:25:45 AM »

Bought myself Rayman Legends yesterday. And it's great. Really looks good, sounds good. The musical levels are fun. Tons of extras to earn. Can't complain if you like 2D play formers.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
retrorussell

« Reply #1521 on: May 05, 2014, 01:29:36 PM »

The insanely hard arcade classic QIX.

Couchtr26

« Reply #1522 on: May 05, 2014, 06:03:13 PM »

With the release of Stalker Lost Alpha been going back and finally playing Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl.   Played Call of Pripyat but not Shadow of Chernobyl or Clear Sky. 

Ah, the good old days.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1523 on: May 08, 2014, 08:16:32 AM »

With the release of Stalker Lost Alpha been going back and finally playing Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl.   Played Call of Pripyat but not Shadow of Chernobyl or Clear Sky. 

For all the years that game's been out, I never played it, but heard lots about it. I remember one gaming magazine saying that watching bullet casings fly, and watching the paint chip off of the walls was "a great reason to go out and buy a 500 or 600 dollar video card."

Anyhow, I recently am re-playing Skyrim and messing with certain enchantments. 

I recently finished "Dawnguard" again, and did it with a level 53 Nord with heavy Dragon plate armor with tons of archery, combat and magic resistance charms.

Compared to the other times, the Vampire Lord Harkon was a p***y this time. 

His life drain spells were just a bee sting, and his claw attacks did NO damage to me, and I was standing there saying, "is THAT all you got, Dracula"?   BounceGiggle

Oddly enough, it was Harkon's daughter Serana that dealt the death blow to him,  as it fit with the storyline that she was forced to kill him. However, it was Auriel's Bow that set up the death blow. Man that's a kick ass weapon!

Couchtr26

« Reply #1524 on: May 08, 2014, 02:11:11 PM »

For all the years that game's been out, I never played it, but heard lots about it. I remember one gaming magazine saying that watching bullet casings fly, and watching the paint chip off of the walls was "a great reason to go out and buy a 500 or 600 dollar video card."

The series is great and fan patches can be requisite at times.  However, with that said each one is great and has multiple I don't want to say Total Conversions but complete rewrite campaigns that add much.  Also, there is Lost Alpha and Build 1935 it is great to see the earlier nearly completed versions of the game that were scraped and being able to experience places that didn't make it in the final cut.  Thoroughly recommend to anyone who hasn't played them.  Though, they are very I'm trying to think of how to say this Russian or Ukranian developed in style.  I mean that you have to accept certain things and different ways of thinking out problems then most games will present.  Also, where else can you play a game that Vodka cures radiation? 

For any interested,
http://www.moddb.com/games/stalker-build-1935/downloads/stalker-build-19351  That is build 1935.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/lost-alpha  That is Lost Alpha

Neither are expansions they are complete independent games.  Though, there is not much in the way of support for 1935.  Lost Alpha is needing a bit of patching a few quests won't complete properly or will crash at certain places but being worked on. 

Sorry to say so much there, just love the Stalker series and thought I would put somethings out there. 

Ah, the good old days.
retrorussell

« Reply #1525 on: May 08, 2014, 05:36:34 PM »

Just played the insanely hard and horrible HAUNTED CASTLE, the first original arcade version of the CASTLEVANIA series-- not counting the Playchoice-10 or VS. versions of the NES Castlevania game.  Just horrible.. you get ONE life (3 continues) and the everpresent bats are GUARANTEED to irritate the hell out of you.  You seem to be Simon Belmont about to get hitched and Dracula takes your bride away.  You spend the whole game trying to get her back and at the end you don't even SEE her at all.  You beat Drac and the game just starts over.  Konami spent precious little imagination on this one.. a rare Konami flop.

Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1526 on: May 12, 2014, 09:41:58 AM »

Just played the insanely hard and horrible HAUNTED CASTLE, the first original arcade version of the CASTLEVANIA series-- not counting the Playchoice-10 or VS. versions of the NES Castlevania game.  Just horrible.. you get ONE life (3 continues) and the everpresent bats are GUARANTEED to irritate the hell out of you.  You seem to be Simon Belmont about to get hitched and Dracula takes your bride away.  You spend the whole game trying to get her back and at the end you don't even SEE her at all.  You beat Drac and the game just starts over.  Konami spent precious little imagination on this one.. a rare Konami flop.

I've played this one before, and yeah, what a stinker of a game for Konami; shame, shame!    Buggedout
retrorussell

« Reply #1527 on: May 14, 2014, 01:37:44 PM »

Still doin' classic games, for my Youtube videos.  This time around: BOSCONIAN.

Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1528 on: May 14, 2014, 02:18:17 PM »

First time playing through Fallout: New Vegas with all the DLCs

Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1529 on: May 15, 2014, 09:04:32 PM »

Still doin' classic games, for my Youtube videos.  This time around: BOSCONIAN.

Richie Knucklez has one of these too!  Great game, played it many times now and back in the day.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.