Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:07:17 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 821335 times)
VenomX73
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1560 on: July 05, 2014, 06:38:20 PM »

Imo when ran at 8x super-sampling it's the best looking racing car game I've ever played.

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1561 on: July 06, 2014, 07:41:27 PM »

Finally got to Assassin's Creed 3.
While a bit more advanced in regards to counter kills and blocking, it does break the mold of the "hold X and wait for the counter-kill streak to begin" type of convenience that existed in AC's 1 thru AC-Brotherhood and Revelations. It's a bit more challenging and that worls just fine with me.  I also finished "Colony Defense TD" at kongregate.com  Not a bad Tower Defense entry but neededa bit more work.
Bushma

« Reply #1562 on: July 21, 2014, 06:46:38 PM »

World Of Tanks

Its a deathmatch type game only everyone is in tanks. Lots of fun.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
cqmorrell
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1563 on: July 21, 2014, 07:26:32 PM »

Got a used PS Vita the other day, here's the games I have so far.

Street Fighter x Tekken: Pretty fun, reminds me greatly of Super SF4. Current favorite team is Alisa and "Bad Box Art" Mega Man, who is much better as a fighter than his goofy appearance suggests.
Persona 4 Golden: Haven't played it yet, got it because a friend on Facebook and DeviantART got me interested in the series in general.
Samurai Shodown Anthology (PSP download): It is as its title suggests, a collection of the six Samurai Shodown arcade titles, perfect arcade ports. Current favorite of the bunch is VI, because of the ungodly huge selection of characters - 45 total. Current favorite character is Ukyo-sprite clone Yumeji.
Twisted Metal 2 (PS1 Classic): Used to play this all the time as a kid, so it was a pleasant surprise to see in the download list.
Cyberbots (PS1 Classic): Downloading as I type ... a game I've played / beaten before via emulation - finally able to play it legally? Yes please.  Smile
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1564 on: July 21, 2014, 09:03:01 PM »

The classic (on the 3DO system, and a pretty good conversion!):

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Couchtr26

« Reply #1565 on: July 31, 2014, 03:13:03 AM »

Skyrim to finally beat and Fallout New Vegas.  In spite of my love for Bethesda games, I rarely beat them or finish any kind of main story instead focusing on side missions and exploration. 

Ah, the good old days.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1566 on: July 31, 2014, 01:30:14 PM »

SPY HUNTER
1983 smash hit borrowing elements from the James Bond series.  Drive a souped-up vehicle and use missiles, machine guns, oil slicks and smoke screens to take out enemy vehicles.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Javakoala
« Reply #1567 on: August 02, 2014, 05:15:17 AM »

Finally completed Skyrim. Well, that is a subjective term, but I finished the storylines in the the main game and official DLCs. Did not go for 100% on the trophies because I don't care for playing as a vampire or as a werewolf.

Played the Destiny beta when it opened to everyone. Very smooth and pretty fun. Caused me to pre-order the silly thing.

Right now, trying to find anything on the PS3 to hold my attention for more than five minutes.
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1568 on: August 02, 2014, 06:37:29 AM »

Finally completed Skyrim. Well, that is a subjective term

You just annoyed 50% of fallout players  BounceGiggle

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1569 on: August 02, 2014, 11:45:19 AM »

Finally completed Skyrim. Well, that is a subjective term, but I finished the storylines in the the main game and official DLCs. Did not go for 100% on the trophies because I don't care for playing as a vampire or as a werewolf.

Same here, I just want to be a normal person and that blinding light every time you step outside as a vampire gets annoying.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1570 on: August 14, 2014, 05:45:51 PM »

Spin Tires, a Driving through Rural Russia simulator game.

yeah no.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1571 on: August 15, 2014, 06:02:55 AM »

I was thinking of getting that a while ago.  Looks like a getting stuck in the mud simulator  TeddyR  But you get to drive huge trucks through the forest which looked kind of fun.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #1572 on: August 15, 2014, 09:37:27 AM »

I recently finished Fallout, Game of the Year and Fallout Las Vegas, now I'm exploring The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion and Skyrim, I switch from one to the other, depending on my mood at the time.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1573 on: August 15, 2014, 09:59:50 AM »

I was thinking of getting that a while ago.  Looks like a getting stuck in the mud simulator  TeddyR  But you get to drive huge trucks through the forest which looked kind of fun.

The physics make it really, I wouldn't have played an off road thing like this a few years ago because they were mostly all crap.

I recently finished Fallout, Game of the Year and Fallout Las Vegas, now I'm exploring The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion and Skyrim, I switch from one to the other, depending on my mood at the time.

Prepare to be disappointed by the game is that is more about melee combat, but less good at it for some inexplicable ancient reason. Also you should have tried new vegas ultimate. By "recently finished" I hope you don't mean you ran through the main quests.

Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #1574 on: August 15, 2014, 04:05:50 PM »

Prepare to be disappointed by the game is that is more about melee combat, but less good at it for some inexplicable ancient reason. Also you should have tried new vegas ultimate. By "recently finished" I hope you don't mean you ran through the main quests.
[/quote]

No, I do as many of the side quests as possible, before, during, and after the main quest in each game. The thing that I enjoy most about these games is that there is to all intents and purposes a very large part of the world to explore and a wide variety of things to do and quests to engage in.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.