Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:16:26 PM
713375 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 821533 times)
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1740 on: November 01, 2015, 11:27:34 PM »

Nov 10th will be challenging.  You see, both Fallout 4 and the third Starcraft 2 installment come out... On the same friggin day!   
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1741 on: December 11, 2015, 05:24:29 PM »

Finishing Just Cause 2, might buy Just Cause 3 when it is at a lower price.

yeah no.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #1742 on: January 01, 2016, 07:44:12 PM »

WWE 2K16 - it's glitchy in places but I love the Stone Cold storyline...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
VenomX73

« Reply #1743 on: January 01, 2016, 09:55:49 PM »

Sonic Generations - PC

The graphics are absolutely stunning at maximum resolution  Thumbup

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #1744 on: January 01, 2016, 11:30:02 PM »

Star Wars Galaxies (the good version): Friend got an emulator for this one. Having tons of fun with it! Great gameplay!

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1745 on: January 05, 2016, 10:12:56 AM »

Fallout 4. Its possible this game has quests, although I seem to be spending most of my time exploring (which for me means killings things in new places and picking up every possible piece of loot until I can no longer run, then spending a long time walking around to find a vendor to sell it to).

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1746 on: January 05, 2016, 02:30:54 PM »

STARGATE, the sequel to DEFENDER.  Even harder than the original due to extra buttons to have to keep track of.
Though there is a warp gate that may let you get to certain areas of the level quicker, or if you're carrying humanoids you may get to level warp through the gate.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #1747 on: January 05, 2016, 04:20:19 PM »

Garry's Mod:

It's a "sandbox" game made off of Half-Life 2. I mainly use it to program stuff like NPCs, and it's been a hobby of mine for over a year and a half.

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
pennywise37

« Reply #1748 on: January 05, 2016, 07:58:59 PM »

a couple actually 1. Transformers:Devastation for PS3 a MUST buy for any Transformers fan especially if you have been a fan since the 80's like i have. it's a Gen 1 game! and it's a fantastic game too. i normally play on easy mode cause i'm not no expert at video games but depending on the game easy isn't always easy

like say Batman any of the Arkaham games.  i'm on Level 4 of the Transformers game and it's a game that you do a lot of melee attacks yes but you also use a turrent in it as well. and though the downside is you only have a choice of 5 autobots to play which sucks but oh well. no you don't play as the decepticons but than i don't really care either about that.

a Link Between World i was playing that too. i'm up to the last head boss but i can't beat him yet sadly. i've tried a few times so far to beat him but oh well i guess. anyways, i'm also playing Ratchet & Clank:Tools of destruction i believe it's the 1st Crack in Time game and i've beaten it many times but it's still a great game either way. so far it's the only one in the series i have actually beaten to be honest. that's for the PS3 as well.
akiratubo

« Reply #1749 on: January 05, 2016, 10:21:00 PM »

Euro Truck Simulator 2

! No longer available Small | Large

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1750 on: February 15, 2016, 06:47:00 AM »

Got X-Com 2 as an anniversery present from the wife. Only played the first couple of missions. I still miss the old base building from the original games though, but the game itself seems ok so far.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Neville

« Reply #1751 on: February 15, 2016, 08:44:20 AM »

The remake they released a few years ago got rave reviews, but I couldn't get into it. Too many new options presented at the same time. Getting overwhelmed by the situation is part of the X-COM experience, but still...

Myself, I've been replaying the first Half-life and its expansions. They stood the pass of time well, although some of the puzzles still baffle me. Thanks God for the Youtube walkthroughs.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1752 on: March 08, 2016, 12:32:58 AM »

Need For Speed Most Wanted and Carbon. Not the 2012 Most Wanted, the good 2005 game. Wink

yeah no.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1753 on: March 08, 2016, 03:16:17 PM »

An old arcade game called APB (Atari Games, 1987).  Very funny when it plays up stereotypes associated with police work (collect donuts, your chief of police is a fat, blathering idiot, your main goal is to hand out tickets).  Gets hard when you have to remember the basic street layout (several roadblocks, you have to know where the perpetrator is parked, you don't want to crash into the train, etc.).  Lots of extra things to do (pick up money or hitchhikers (!), get weapons/car upgrades at shops, refill gas, etc.).
! No longer available Small | Large

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #1754 on: March 08, 2016, 07:18:22 PM »

I recently took my PS3 over a friend's house who has a much faster internet connection then I do, so I downloaded a bunch of PS1 and PS2 games I wanted to try but missed the first time around as well as some recent PSN indie games.  So I'm trying a few different ones right now.

For the PS1:
I got the Toomba series.  It's a side platformer akin to Mario, but the trick is you can jump onto items in the foreground and the background giving it a certain sense of 3D space.  First one's kind of fun.

For the PS2:
Psychonaughts.  One of those cult classic games.  Good game play and a really unique and interesting visual style.

Also a game called Trapt.  Which sadly seems to be one of those games that has a good concept but doesn't really deliver.  You play as a princess who is framed by her evil step mother for killing her father.  Bounty hunters are after you and have you cornered in a mansion.  A demon gives you the ability to set traps to lure your opponents into.  Its the only way to defend yourself.   And your supposed to be able to set multiple traps at once and combo your would be killers, but so far I seem to only be able to place one at a time.  Maybe it happens later in the game or I'm playing wrong, but so far it was  a bit of a let down.

Mark of Kri:  The God of War Game that came out before God of War.  Decent combat with an interesting focus feature that assigns enemies to specific controller buttons.  Visually, it looks like an animated Disney movie with blood and decapitations and such.  Agian fun, and with a character that shpuld have been in Playstaion All Stars Battle Royale.

For PSN:
Hydrophobia: The Prophecy
Kind of a action adventure/disaster survival game.  You play as a young woman aboard a futuristic ship that is slowly being sunk by terrorists. It got mixed reviews when it came out, but so far I'm enjoying it.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.