Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:59:15 AM
713342 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 821461 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1845 on: February 10, 2018, 12:13:01 PM »

Blacklight retribution. I've ran into a bug where i can;t buy an item for 300gp when i have over 18,000 gp because it tells me i have insufficient funds.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #1846 on: March 16, 2018, 09:05:46 PM »

Mario Odyssey

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #1847 on: April 03, 2018, 05:31:41 PM »

AoTFan

« Reply #1848 on: April 10, 2018, 04:23:29 PM »

I got that on my wishlist, is it good? 
Neville

« Reply #1849 on: April 10, 2018, 05:22:44 PM »

Most of the stuff I play these days is emulated in some way or another. This is "Cryptic passage for Blood":

It's an old horror themed FPS for DOS. I prefer it over other FPS of the same era because the levels are pretty straighforward with very basic puzzles.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #1850 on: April 10, 2018, 07:47:19 PM »

I got that on my wishlist, is it good? 

It's a good game but also pretty difficult. The bosses are very frustrating to kill alone, so the game incentivizes multiplayer.
You'll definitely want to find some friends to play online with you.

jimpickens
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1851 on: April 29, 2018, 01:13:12 AM »

Farcry 5
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1852 on: May 21, 2018, 03:57:32 AM »

An interesting old vs. fighting game that is a follow up to TIME KILLERS-- this is called BLOODSTORM and it's pretty graphic!  You can behead or dismember your opponents or use another special move to graphically send them to the afterlife (or manipulate the level design to kill them).  Plenty of moves to learn and TONS of hidden tricks that can unlock hidden enemies, plus you get to acquire special weapons from enemies you defeat.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
pennywise37

« Reply #1853 on: June 17, 2018, 01:23:48 AM »

i am so relieved i had forgotten not only my screen name for here but my password as well and though i kept forgetting to create a new name as this has happened before. on another site and thankfully has happened very few times. but i am just so relieved that i don't have to create another user name.

having said all that i've been playing lots of my my PS4 and God Of War and loving every minute of it. has anyone been playing that one ?
pennywise37

« Reply #1854 on: June 17, 2018, 02:08:09 AM »

get this  and i'm posting it here cause it does have to do with video games. i'm currently watching an episode of a show called "Murder Chose Me' and it's about real murders on Investigation Discovery, having said that and the episode takes place in (2011) they go and interview some kid on it and he's holding a PS4 controller. WHOOPS! the folks on the show CLEARLY had no idea that should have been a PS3 controller the kid is holding. i just thought you guys would get a kick out of that, that's all
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1855 on: June 17, 2018, 04:39:47 AM »

Congrats on getting your login details back.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #1856 on: June 20, 2018, 10:04:32 PM »

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #1857 on: June 20, 2018, 11:15:18 PM »

I've been playing around with the leaked 2003 Half-Life 2 Beta with a bit of custom stuff installed. Really cool stuff, especially if you are a Half-Life fan like I am. It's a shame that Valve cut so much from their final product!

Also still playing a bit of Sven Co-Op here and there when I have time.

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
Neville

« Reply #1858 on: June 21, 2018, 07:53:05 AM »

I'm a big fan of retrogaming. Recently, I've used PCem to setup a virtual machine resembling my first PC, a 486/66. Great fun.

This is "Lotus: The Ultimate Challenge" running in the virtual machine. Later I might install Windows 3.11 and a few Windows games.

EDIT: I also upgraded my computer to a Ryzen II CPU, and I'm re-evaluating some older games I couldn't play properly before, such as "Call of Duty: Black Ops III" and "Advanced Warfare". The campaigns are decent enough, but I find the real time events (you know, press key X at the right moment or die) and extra stuff like suits and extra abilities a bit tiresome. The "F.E.A.R." and "Crysis" games used these two features far better. I hope "Call of Duty: WWII" is a back to basics in this sense.

Also, I wouldn't mind a new Call of Duty set during WWI, in Korea or Vietnam. WWII is been done to death.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 09:33:47 AM by Neville » Logged

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1859 on: June 22, 2018, 08:03:06 AM »

Classic crysis.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.