Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:43:48 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 821320 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1875 on: November 16, 2018, 12:42:15 PM »

Pick up Total War: Warhammer 1 & 2 with all the extra's so I have people I know that I can play campaigns with.

Just have to take another morgage out on your house to buy it all.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1876 on: November 16, 2018, 03:07:03 PM »

Pick up Total War: Warhammer 1 & 2 with all the extra's so I have people I know that I can play campaigns with.

Just have to take another morgage out on your house to buy it all.

Not really.  Selling meth can usually cover it in the right areas.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1877 on: November 19, 2018, 01:10:16 PM »

Ran into a storm in Fallout 76 that was beyond any attempt at portraying a storm I've ever seen in any game, even RDR's infamous "thunderstorm that scared the cattle" sequence. This was spooky, eerie, brooding, the sky went green and gold and low as it gathered above you, making the world fall still and.....it was ominous it was impressive. In VR mode it must be downright scary. Anyone who says FO76 is a worthless game is wrong. Flawed but far from worthless; to some programmers this was clearly a labor of love.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1878 on: November 19, 2018, 01:33:33 PM »

Ran into a storm in Fallout 76 that was beyond any attempt at portraying a storm I've ever seen in any game, even RDR's infamous "thunderstorm that scared the cattle" sequence. This was spooky, eerie, brooding, the sky went green and gold and low as it gathered above you, making the world fall still and.....it was ominous it was impressive. In VR mode it must be downright scary. Anyone who says FO76 is a worthless game is wrong. Flawed but far from worthless; to some programmers this was clearly a labor of love.

I so want to try this game having loved Fallout since the first game came out, but I am so fed up with shoddy, unfinished products from Bethesda. Argh!

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1879 on: January 30, 2019, 08:26:45 AM »

I've been playing Red Dead Redemption 2. Holy crap is it a beautiful game. I can get lost in just exploring, and it's so scenic that even my dad loves it.

yeah no.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1880 on: January 30, 2019, 08:56:37 AM »

Still Skyrim: Dawnguard. Right now I am lucky to find an hour to play a month. Elder Scrolls games last me for many years.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1881 on: January 30, 2019, 09:00:05 AM »

Started up Civ 5 again. There are still a few rulers I haven't completed it as yet.

Pacman000
« Reply #1882 on: February 11, 2019, 02:40:00 PM »

Not now, but yesterday I played Dragon Rage on the PS2:

Sorry... Small | Large

It's not great, but I had fun. Basic concept's there, but the story's a little over dramatic, & the controls are sometimes difficult. (Cael turns too wide.)
AoTFan

« Reply #1883 on: March 27, 2019, 07:19:35 PM »

Well, I bought South Park: The Stick of Truth on sale on Steam, so I've been playing that for awhile.  It's a pretty hilarious game!  Basically, if you like South Park and RPGs, you'll like the game.
pennywise37

« Reply #1884 on: April 09, 2019, 07:29:51 PM »

well i've been playing off and on Shadow of the Tomb Raider for my PS4 and it's a great game but many seem to hate it cause it's got less action than past games, but that really doesn't bother me actually. my only complaint is that it's got to many times where you have to go and swim underwater
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1885 on: April 10, 2019, 09:01:43 AM »

Started up Civ 5 again. There are still a few rulers I haven't completed it as yet.

I used to love me some Civ. Probably the most addictive game I ever played. But I stopped with IV.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1886 on: April 10, 2019, 09:58:16 AM »

I used to love me some Civ. Probably the most addictive game I ever played. But I stopped with IV.

They are up to VI on it currently. I was offered it with all the extra downloads for 75% off, which still came to somewhere around £60 so decided not to bother.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1887 on: April 22, 2019, 01:35:51 AM »

Dug out the original Fallout game as well as an even older game called Lords of the Realm and bouncing between playing them both.

Jim H

« Reply #1888 on: April 25, 2019, 10:20:47 PM »

I just finished Doom 2 via Brutal Doom.  For those not in the know, it's a mod to make Doom feel a bit more modern.  I left almost all of the options at default, but it's a ton of fun.  Basically, adds a lot more gore, a little bit more tactics to the combat, mouse aiming, tons more blood and gore, and some new weapons.  It's free too, worth a look if you're a fan of the originals.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #1889 on: May 05, 2019, 04:56:20 PM »

I just finished Doom 2 via Brutal Doom.  For those not in the know, it's a mod to make Doom feel a bit more modern.  I left almost all of the options at default, but it's a ton of fun.  Basically, adds a lot more gore, a little bit more tactics to the combat, mouse aiming, tons more blood and gore, and some new weapons.  It's free too, worth a look if you're a fan of the originals.

What doom is it for? I hated that one version of doom that came out years ago, it was boring as hell. It also made me feel like the idiot teen in a slasher movie. No matter how carefully I moved or checked out the scene looking for ambush, boom, i was automatically hit by an ambush I could not avoid. I really got to hate that game no matter how good the graphix were, and they were good.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.