Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:37:10 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Need help finding a cheap horror killer high school movie. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Need help finding a cheap horror killer high school movie.  (Read 14426 times)
kornpe
Dedicated Viewer

« on: November 05, 2007, 04:50:01 AM »

I always try to think of movies that I've seen as a kid, whether it was something i watched all the time, or something
i caught once on a cinemax late one night and enjoyed it. But I've been searching for the longest time for a cheap horror movie that I seen on cinemax when i was probably around 8 years old, so around 1993 i saw it. I know it's from the 80's and back, because of the film quality. The only remembrance i have of it, was a killer was at a school, and there was one of his victims, he was about to kill, and he had a choice between a knife, gun, a banana (i think) and pins, and overall the choices he chose the pins (it was a horror/laugh cheapish movie, like nuke'em high was.) and there was another part i remember where an older heavy set woman was dancing and singing for some sort of audition and the words she was singing ,that i remember, was "I'm a big fat mama" and something else. I'm very good with Google and keywords, but for the past 4 years I've been looking, i can't find anything for the life of me.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
frank
Bad Movie Lover

"I'm a big boy now, Johnny."

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 06:51:09 AM »

If it was one of those hysterical comedies, it might have been one of those "National Lampoon" movies. Was it called "National Lampoon´s Class Reunion"? Actually I´m not sure if I really saw it, but it might be in the same league. Chuck Berry has a cameao...

......"Now toddle off and fly your flying machine."
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 11:56:18 AM »

The "Class Reunion" is probably a good one to check out.  I do not remember those scenes, but it has been so long I do not remember much of the movie anymore.  Ditto for another worth checking out:  "Student Bodies" - though most people remember the killer's heavy breathing and the bodycount total displayed on the screen if they are looking for "Student Bodies"

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 12:03:11 PM »

The first part definitely sounds like the beginning of Student Bodies.

The second part does not, however.  I've seen it multiple times and there's nothing like that in the movie.  Keep looking?

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 01:33:57 PM »

Sounds like you are confusing Student Bodies and National Lampoon's Class Reunion.  I know that the first portion is in fact Student Bodies.  I have a copy of Class Reunion around here somewhere and I'll pop it in to see if any of it matches.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
kornpe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 04:38:03 PM »

DUDE YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!  I googled it, which took me to youtube, and that first part was definitely it. "STUDENT BODIES". Remembering the guy with the mustache and Gilligan looking hat, and yes the breathing heavily and body count total on the screen definitely brought on some deja vu. Simply amazing. Thanks so much

But as far as the woman auditioning for a movie part singing that "I'm a big fat mama, big and fat" song, i have no clue what it is or could be.

Since I'm trying to think of movies, and this forum seems to work wonders, I thought of another movie, I'm not quite sure of what it is. All i remember was I think Andrew McCarthy (Weekend at Bernie's) was in it, and i believe he may have been a photographer or a surgeon and had his own sewed-on limbed prostitute or something, then i remember he had gone through the same thing screaming at the end of the movie and he had his body parts sewed on, and was now a Frankenstein-ish prostitute woman at the end of the movie. I went to IMDB and went through all his movies and plots and none of them seem to ring a bell, but I'm like 85 percent sure it was him.

So i just need help finding the Andrew McCarthy (if it was him) movie, and the Big fat mama singing lady movie, and i'm set ha.

Thanks again guys, you're all awesome.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 04:42:42 PM by kornpe » Logged
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 07:20:48 PM »

Since I'm trying to think of movies, and this forum seems to work wonders, I thought of another movie, I'm not quite sure of what it is. All i remember was I think Andrew McCarthy (Weekend at Bernie's) was in it, and i believe he may have been a photographer or a surgeon and had his own sewed-on limbed prostitute or something, then i remember he had gone through the same thing screaming at the end of the movie and he had his body parts sewed on, and was now a Frankenstein-ish prostitute woman at the end of the movie. I went to IMDB and went through all his movies and plots and none of them seem to ring a bell, but I'm like 85 percent sure it was him.

This definitely sounds like "Frankenhooker."  I do have a review for that one, written ages ago:

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/frankenhooker/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
kornpe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 07:40:37 PM »

Well Andrew nailed that last one, It was Frankenhooker, thanks alot Andrew

Anyone know what the "I'm a big fat mama" is from?

RapscallionJones
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Grim & Frostbitten

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 01:00:24 PM »

"Do you like eggplant?"

Visit the b-movie blog
http://www.cinema-suicide.com
The required Myspace profile
http://www.myspace.com/cinemasuicide
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

Manos...it's frightening!

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 11:45:33 AM »

Ah look...horsehead bookends...freshly stained and everything!
316zombie
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2007, 04:15:23 PM »

so,are these quotes from the big fat mama movie?
i could swear i saw something like that in an old john waters movie,but i can't recall which one...will have to check out imdb,i think...
RapscallionJones
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Grim & Frostbitten

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 04:43:56 PM »

Nah.  They're both from Student Bodies.  At one point, the killers whacks someone with an eggplant and there's a running joke throughout about horsehead bookends.

Visit the b-movie blog
http://www.cinema-suicide.com
The required Myspace profile
http://www.myspace.com/cinemasuicide
316zombie
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 05:07:35 PM »

gotcha!no wonder my young friend wants to see it....
Tiana
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 12:14:06 PM »

Looking for same  stupid movie guy ran around in garbage bag and there was a body counter throughout the movie, if you get an answer for the title please forward!
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 12:17:27 PM »

Looking for same  stupid movie guy ran around in garbage bag and there was a body counter throughout the movie, if you get an answer for the title please forward!

The title of the breathing killer and body count movie was already answered:  "Student Bodies" is the film.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Need help finding a cheap horror killer high school movie. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.