Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:08:02 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most disliked films « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Most disliked films  (Read 15565 times)
Neville
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2007, 02:58:10 PM »

I hate most of John Grisham adaptations out there, but "The Pelican Grief" earns the cake. It's confusing, boring, utterly silly, and the more it tries to be serious the more laughable it results. The scene where Julia Robert's boyfriend is killed right in front of her is absolutely histerycal, can't believe Roberts could get away with that "acting".

As for the rest of the adaptations, only "The Gingerbread Man" and "The Rainmaker" are decent. Which probably means Coppola and Altman are good enough to make a film adaptation of the yellow pages. 

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Bonehead-XL
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2007, 05:48:07 PM »

Most disliked? Well, "Threshold," the obscure TV movie, is definately the worse thing I've ever seen. "Faust: Love of the Damned" come close to that too, even it has defenders though.

As for film some other people enjoy but I personally dislike, Gus Van Sant's "Elephant" and "Closer" but filled me with loathing. "Dude, Where's My Car?" was god-awful as well.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2007, 10:01:16 PM »

...And the fact that they made like, what 3?  And they're working on another one too.  Something like that.   Lookingup
Thumbup 
SLEEPAWAY CAMP cheeses cried that f*dup horrible movie... !    
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 10:04:42 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Bonehead-XL
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2007, 12:30:59 PM »

...And the fact that they made like, what 3?  And they're working on another one too.  Something like that.   Lookingup
Thumbup 
SLEEPAWAY CAMP cheeses cried that f*dup horrible movie... !    

Objection! The "Sleepaway Camp" movies are fantastically campy experiences. Especially the sequels.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most disliked films « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.