Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:44:39 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Super Sale at Deep Discount DVD!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Super Sale at Deep Discount DVD!!  (Read 5795 times)
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« on: November 14, 2007, 03:52:13 PM »

There's an extra 20% off everything. Just type in SUPERSALE for the promotion code when you check out. The sale ends Nov. 25

http://www.deepdiscount.com/

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 07:20:43 PM »

Woohoo! Many thanks Geez! I just picked up The Twin Peaks Definitive Gold Box Edition, the Stanley Kubrick Collection and The Godfather: Black Hand Edition for Wii, all for less than $125! You've made me a happy man sir. Karma for you.
Cheers

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
trekgeezer

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 08:36:57 PM »

You are very, very welcome Anubis. Glad to be of service.  I think they do this a couple of times a year, I was able to pick all ten Collectors Edition  Star Trek movies for $55 last summer.

AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 11:15:57 PM »

Hey Geez, do you have much trouble with DeepDiscount getting items you ordered out to you? This is my first order and two of the three items I wanted are on back order and there's no mention of how long they suspect it may take to get the items to me. Truth be told this is disappointing and I'm considering canceling one of my purchases already. Is this common, or did I just pick a bad time due to the big sale?  Question

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 06:59:13 AM »

Hey Geez, do you have much trouble with DeepDiscount getting items you ordered out to you? This is my first order and two of the three items I wanted are on back order and there's no mention of how long they suspect it may take to get the items to me. Truth be told this is disappointing and I'm considering canceling one of my purchases already. Is this common, or did I just pick a bad time due to the big sale?  Question

I have ordered during their big sale and had good luck with receiving the items in a timely fashion.  Do not remember any of them being on backorder.  The one issue I did have was with a cracked disc of "Frankenfish" and they did get me a new one - it just took about three weeks if my memory is correct.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 11:42:36 AM »

I've ordered stuff that was backordered from them before.  Might take 3 days, might take 2 weeks.  You could probably emial them if you're concerned about it. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 11:59:13 AM »

I shot them an email yesterday, so I'm sure I"ll hear back from them this week. I'd be so much easier if I could just make changes to the order myself instead of relying on them to get my email, like they allow you to do at Amazon.

Pilgermann

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 04:53:26 PM »

They aren't always the fastest, but DD tends to be dependable.  The only problem I once had was that I ordered a CD that was supposedly in stock, and after a couple of weeks I was notified that it was discontinued, but I was refunded my money.

trekgeezer

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 11:11:09 PM »

Sorry it took me so long to get back (the board has expanded quite a bit and I lose track sometimes).  I haven't had any problems with DD. One movie I got has part of the case broken, but the disk was fine.

It does usually take a week and a half or so to get my movies.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Super Sale at Deep Discount DVD!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.