Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:22:27 AM
714358 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  It's Peplumania at Mise-en-scene Crypt! [Updated 12/14] « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It's Peplumania at Mise-en-scene Crypt! [Updated 12/14]  (Read 2909 times)
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« on: November 28, 2007, 10:16:58 AM »

In a time long ago, when moviegoers were less jaded, historical costume epics spread across the land as filmmakers with budgets big and small scrambled to produce tales of grand myth and cinemascope legend.  This week Mise-en-scene Crypt kicks off part one of a multi-part review series in. . .

ATTACK OF THE 50' PEPLUMANIA!

So come with us now to those misty days of yesteryear when bare chested heroes with names like Hercules, Thor, and Maciste wandered the land and scantily clad dancing girls frolicked wild and free like gazelles. Re-visit those naive sword-and-sandal tales with us at. .

Mise-en-scene Crypt

We hope you enjoy it.

Cheers
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 07:55:08 PM by Kester Pelagius » Logged

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
Captain Tars Tarkas
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 08:42:24 PM »

They got those 50 packs at Borders now?  Maybe those coupons they keep sending me will finally get used for something.  How much they retailing for?  I already have the Sword and Sandal one, the only one I do have, which I got online for $17 or so.  Big Lots has some of the 20 packs for sale but they either don't get many in my area or they get snatched up so fast I'll never be able to catch them.  Any one of those Italian muscle movies that has giant dragons or similar things is always a winner, mostly because you can just ignore the film until he goes and fights the monster.

Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 11:43:00 AM »

If you'd like to learn more about the Warriors 50-movie pack the adventure continues this week with ATTACK OF THE 50' PEPLUMANIA! - PART 2.

Quote from: Tars Tarkas
They got those 50 packs at Borders now?  Maybe those coupons they keep sending me will finally get used for something.  How much they retailing for?

The Warriors 50-movie pack was $19.99, which is the same price it was up the street at Best Buy.  So, yeah, if you find it in stock and have a good coupon you can get it for about what you'd pay for the remaindered 50-movie packs that have been appearing at Big Lots.

Of course Sam's Club has the 250-movie packs for about 39 bucks so if you're looking for horror movies or westerns. .   TeddyR

Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 07:57:18 PM »

Edith Hamilton may just be spinning in her grave as the Attack of the 50' Peplumania continues with Part III - Thor and the Amazon Women.

O' the Humanity!

BounceGiggle

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  It's Peplumania at Mise-en-scene Crypt! [Updated 12/14] « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.