Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:38:43 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Idea for bad horror movies? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Idea for bad horror movies?  (Read 6721 times)
respectmeordye3
Bad Movie Lover

« on: December 14, 2007, 06:24:22 PM »

Slaughter Slaughter Land:

Peter Pan is really a murderous killer who kills the Lost Boys.........

or howabaout,

RC Deathrow:
An RC toy truck is demon possessed and kills people

Or maybe:

The Attack Of The Killer Comic Book:

A demon possessed comic book eats people!

or no! wait,  I got the best idea yet!:

Santa's Slay:

Played by a Jewish pro-Wrestler, the movie could be about Santa Claus exposed as really being a murdering demon who has only been nice for so long because he lost a curling match to an angel and now he is allowed to go back to his evil ways! Tell me that ain't an original never-before-done-Idea! I'll bet NOBODY ELSE has thought of THAT for a horror movie idea yet!..............never mind. Someone else beat me to it.

damn.

So back to my Peter Pan idea..............

As for the real Santa's Slay movie-----well there is a humorous review with a link down below..................

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/classic4.html
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 06:42:10 PM »

RC Deathrow?

I like the title! Nice ring to it!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 08:08:03 PM »

For a bit of fun (and to save me having to retype it all) here's a link to 12 movies never coming to a theatre near you, most especially the last 2.   Wink

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
316zombie
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 02:47:56 PM »

very silly,i loved them,and sent the link to others,lol!thanks!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 09:44:00 AM »

EKO EKO BIMBO
Just in time to cash in on the forthcoming new RAMBO movie comes EKO EKO BIMBO, a movie that's part EKO EKO AZARAK, part LEGALLY BLONDE, and full on RAMBO knock-off. EKO EKO BIMBO is a tale of a air headed blonde, nicknamed Bimbo, who assembles a group of strippers and leads them across the globe to a lonely Japanese village where a group of Wiccan sex workers, one of whom is her sister, have disappeared days before an rare once in a millennia solar eclipse. Were the Wiccans abducted and sold as sex slaves or did they accidentally call down a ancient dark entity? Will BIMBO find her sister before the eclipse comes and the world is swallowed in darkness?

THE CHRONICLES OF INSOMNIA: PANDORA'S PLANET
The planet Pandora, a magical world full of forested peaks and bush shrouded valleys populated by large blimp breasted natives, is threatened by the tentacle faced space pirate Dark Yago when four teen girls and their 'borrowed' space yacht, the Insomnia, suddenly comes spiraling out of a wormhole and crash on the planet. Seems there's something hidden aboard the space yacht that Dark Yago wants. Alas the girls are not exactly blimp breasted thus they stick out like a flat pancake next to a double layered chocolate devil's cake. How will the girls ever hide from Dark Yago amidst a planet full of scantily clad blimp breasted beauties?

I would buy these two DVD's immediately.  I'd even pay full price!   TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 11:16:28 AM »

Who knows once the writer's strike is resolved maybe someone will see this thread and decide they have to make those movies.   

Does anyone know if Pandora Peaks is still alive?  Maybe we can cast her as the leader of Pandora's planet!  TeddyR

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
316zombie
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 01:12:40 PM »

kester,you should come write us a chapter of the interactive movie!
cqmorrell
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 11:51:02 PM »

You want bad? I came up with one a while back entitled Stay Off The Grass.

The premise: a toxic waste spill seeps into the soil of a suburban community and the grass becomes alive and bloodthirsty, seeking revenge on people for mowing it! Of course, the people could avoid being devoured by the killer grass, by ... keeping on the sidewalk ... but then in horror movies most people are braindead so we get situations like this:

(Some kids playing soccer on the street accidentally kick their ball into a lawn*
Kid #1: No, Billy, don't step on that lawn!
Kid #2: It's okay, I'm just getting my ball! AAAAGH!!! *Kid #2 is mercilessly torn to bits*
Kid #1: NOOOOOO~!

After destroying their man-eating lawns with fire/weedkiller/whatever, the surviving townspeople have to face the horror of the Grass Master! (some really tall guy in an Astroturf body suit). They finally kill it by forcing it into a wood chipper, with Astroturf and Ragu sauce flying everywhere.
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 10:00:27 AM »

the thing with b-movies is, they arent supposed to be bad. therefore capturing that  b-movie essence is difficult. unless you just have s**tty actors, s**tty special effects, and a s**tty script and they are all taken absolutley seriously.

"stay off the grass" sounds groovy.
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 01:47:05 PM »

Ive always had this awsome vision in my head where this guy is running down this grimey alley way running away from these bad guys but he passes by a hooker so he decides to pick her up like a gun and starts shooting babies out of her at the bad guys! I cant wait till I animate that. TeddyR

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
316zombie
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 04:49:05 PM »

ggaaahhh!!!i can't believe it,but i can picture that!and i know how to do it without cgi!!!can i use that in a haunted house next year?
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 06:40:42 PM »

My college idea for a sci-fi, alien invasion epic, EXPLODING COWS FROM MARS, is longing to be filmed someday.

Memo to self: Write script. 

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Captain Tars Tarkas
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 11:09:48 PM »

Clowns vs. Mimes - Who is the creepiest make-uped monsters of them all?  When a van full of toxic waste crashes into a clown college, Los Angeles is soon overrun with mutant clowns.  The problems continue to rise as evil space mimes land in LA determined to eliminate all sound and facial pigment from the planet Earth.  When these two forces meet, God have mercy on our souls.

Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 10:53:06 AM »

PLAQUE!
Dental scrapings from a dentists office mutate into an amorphous carnivirous beast.
Tagline : Brush after every meal...or else!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
MST3KFan
Dedicated Viewer

Watches too many bad movies

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007, 01:16:40 PM »

I got one!

DUST BUNNIES

Tagline: "You should have cleaned better..." OR "Your parents warned you to clean your room."

Somehow dust bunnies in peoples' homes come to life and start to devour them, eventually combining together into a GIGANTIC dust bunny which only a top secret US military 'space vacuum' can stop.  TeddyR

People would defend themselves with dustbusters, vacuums, and other cleaning utensils. The ultimate B-movie tribute idea. XD

"And a noble race dies out...sometimes. This LOSER race though will not be missed." -Crow T Robot, MST3K "Prince of Space"
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Idea for bad horror movies? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.