Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:46:28 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  New Batman Trailer!!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: New Batman Trailer!!!  (Read 10641 times)
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 02:50:18 PM »

"It's all part of the plan."

Anyone else think Ledger sounds like he's channeling Brad Dourif when he delivers that line?  Thumbup 

Could be the sinister musings of mentat Piter De Vries or right out of the horrific ramblings of the Gemini Killer.

Yep, I do get a bit of Brad Dourif in some of his line deliveries.  I hope his performance comes across as good as it looks in the trailer, as it is evidently his swan song, though he may or may not have filmed enough scenes for the Terry Gilliam film he was working on.  Time will tell there I guess.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 04:43:05 PM »

Sadly I doubt he did enough work on the new Gilliam movie to finish it. Supposedly he was intended to star or at least be featured prominently, and it sounds like he had only been shooting for the movie for a few weeks, if that. It might have only been for a few days.  Bluesad

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 08:49:11 PM »

I saw this trailer when I went to see I Am Legend last weekend.  I didn't even know they'd made another Batman.

I'm not a Batman fan.  I've seen all the previous movies and some I like more than others, but overall, I'm just "meh."

But this trailer looks awesome.  I didn't even realise Heath Ledger was the Joker until I'd found out he died.  And even now that I know, I still can't believe it's him.  It's nothing like him at all.  But I suppose that's testament to his acting abilities.

I might even brave the rude cinema crowds to watch this on the big screen.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 11:28:21 PM »

This movie looks great, that sucks about Heath Leger though.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Chigur
New Visitor

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 10:05:42 AM »

Sadly I doubt he did enough work on the new Gilliam movie to finish it. Supposedly he was intended to star or at least be featured prominently, and it sounds like he had only been shooting for the movie for a few weeks, if that. It might have only been for a few days.  Bluesad
I've been following that story. He shot quite a few scenes and production has been shut down. Apparently they're trying to get Johnny depp to take over á la The Crow.
 Lookingup
Oldskool138
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 10:24:06 AM »

I've been following that story. He shot quite a few scenes and production has been shut down. Apparently they're trying to get Johnny depp to take over á la The Crow.
 Lookingup

Wait a minute...Johnny Depp was in The Crow?

He learned almost too late that man is a feeling creature... and because of it, the greatest in the universe........
-Dr. Paul Nelson (Peter Graves)

That gum you like is going to come back in style.
-The Man from Another Place
dean

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2008, 03:15:48 AM »

Lookingup

Wait a minute...Johnny Depp was in The Crow?

No they just mean when Brandon Lee died on the Crow, they got someone else to play him in the bits that he hadn't shot/voiced etc.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2008, 09:35:36 AM »

I cannot wait to see this.  Joker is my favorite villian.  My two favorite superheroes are Spider Man and Batman, so this should be a fun time.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  New Batman Trailer!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.