Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:49:11 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Bloody Bender « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bloody Bender  (Read 18714 times)
Chris
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

CHECK IT OUT...there is a sequel coming out,thats worse..."BLOODY BENDERS RETURN". It stars Stephanie Beaton(Witchcraft 11) and Randal Malone(MTV Singled Out) and its like the further adventures of the Bender Clan.I liked BLOODY BENDER,for very odd reasons;thought the lead was perfect in role,met the lesbians at world premiere and this production was brain child of the NEW SCHLOCK KING OF GORE,William Combs(www.combspictures.com).
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The problem, often with these "bad" bad movies, is the plot set up. Of course, every old Texas farmer has a tool shed out back, in which he keeps several pairs of handcuffs, just for situations like this. It is so stupid. You just have to wonder about the intelligence of the people who make these films.
The filmmakers would have done better to actually do a film about the "Bloody" Benders. There was Pa and Ma and a son and daughter, both in their '20's. They ran an inn in Kansas, not Texas, in the 1870's. Before the law caught up with them, they murdered at least eleven guests staying at their inn.
The mystery is what happened to them. They seemed to have disappeared. One story goes that the posse sent out to bring them back alive, caught up with them, killed them (burning the daughter alive) dumped the bodies down a well, and kept the $10,000, the Benders had with them. The posse then vowing an oath of secrecy never to tell anyone what they had done.
There is some support to this story, including the Benders'
shot up wagon, and the deathbed confession of one of the posse members. But, when someone went to look for the well, which the bodies of the Benders reportedly resided, it could not be found. As it had been covered up by a corn field. Enjoy!
The maker of Movie
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Well, I can say that every word in this review is true.
I know, I made the movie-sort of. It was a real learning experience of trying to make a movie. It was a rewritten script from a famous nameless publisher. The crew were volunteers who had apparently escaped from a film school.
I was recovering from death in a wheel chair. It was shot on s-VHS. Oddly enough many concerned have gone on over the years to get a lot better in much better movies. I learned my lesson and spent a lot more money after teaming up with Ron Ford. Who is good, to make "The Crawling Brain" which gets good reviews. I am also selling "This Gun For Hire" which was mentioned as a trailer. We will be at "monsters Amongst Us" at the Radisson in LA on the 4th and fifth of Jan. Mention this review at the table and I will give you a free screener. William Combs
scanzilla
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

You have to wonder why people would even want to rearrange a plot line that is already gold. If this movie was shot to be a reenactment of the real life incident, it would make for a interesting flick. The Bender guys waiting behind a blanket set up as a wall, while the daughter gives spiritual advice to unsuspecting guests, then *BAM*! The guest falls to the floor after being hit in the head with an axe. Then it could work it's way into a 30 minute incestuous lesbian scene between the mother, daughter, and an electrical unicorn named Mr. Fuzzybottom. Again, this would still be a true story.
John Bender
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2003, 01:45:29 PM »

I am a relative of these people that they made a movie about but I am now just starting to find out details.  When I was younger it was just stories grandpa would tell.  My grandfather was orphaned in Kansas, his fathers name was John, so was his , my father, and now me if anyone has more info please let me know.
Harold Mac
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Dear Mr.evilrobotarmy@aol.com,

Watching complete stranger's screw is interesting.
Watching a morther and daughter screw isn't!
Anyone who says otherwise should be shot!  
FLU-BIRD
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 12:34:15 AM »

Why do they make these rediculous movies in the first place anyway they must be hooked on dope
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Bloody Bender « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.