Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:21:59 AM
714311 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Question? How's Netflix? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Question? How's Netflix?  (Read 8318 times)
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2007, 12:59:52 PM »

Well today in the mail I received my LAST Blockbuster DVD and my FIRST Netflix DVD.

The BB was mail from St Louis on 12-20 and arrived 12-26!
The NF was mail from Louisville on 12-24 and arrived 12-26!

Factoring in Christmas, that was 5 days for Blockbuster and 1 day for Netflix.

Seems like a no brainer, soon as my first GIFT month is up I'll be upping my account to 3 at a time. Haven't tried the streaming yet but I'll be checking it out on a big screen TV (62") so we'll see what the quality of the image is. Just been to busy with the Holidays to do it yet.

asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 06:54:18 AM »

I just started my free trail with Netflix.  They shipped my movies on Wednesday (12/26) and I got them yesterday (12/27).  Now I picked three DVD's but the one I picked was not as the DC so it's coming from some where in NC instead of Harrisburg PA, which is the closest DC to me. 
316zombie
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2008, 04:16:52 PM »

another cool thing on netflix is the friends circle,you can read other people's queues for ideas,and a new feture is being able to read their other friends stuff too! i've gotten lots of stuff that way! and you can send notes to your friends about movies you watch,to recommend,or warn them,lol!skaboi's in my circle,found some cool stuff on his queue!
316zombie
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2008, 04:18:34 PM »

that's another thing i like,that they tell you where it's coming from and how long it should take...
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2008, 04:35:32 PM »

that's another thing i like,that they tell you where it's coming from and how long it should take...

BB did that too, it's just that they were always wrong I have a DVD shipped from BB on 12-27 and it's still not here yet. My membership has now expired and I have a Netflix account now. All the Netflix DVD's have arrive a day early then expected, so far. I'm doing 1 at a time right now but I think I'll up it to 3 at time at the end of the first month.

asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 06:48:16 AM »

I have only had it once, where it came later than expected.  Since mine was coming from NC they said I would get on 12/29/207 it came on 12/31/07.  No big deal it was two days later but considering that the 12/30/07 was a Sunday I just count it one day off, but I wasn't fully upset.  If it had been weeks since they said it would get here, then I would have a problem.
316zombie
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 03:20:28 PM »

i think y'all will be extremely happy with netflix! just read in the paper that they are looking into a way to send movies straight to your tv,as well!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2008, 10:25:28 AM »

into a way to send movies straight to your tv,as well!

enron said they could do that ten years ago!  they lied of course
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2008, 10:28:49 AM »

my reviews on netflix

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Question? How's Netflix? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.