Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:25:28 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Q: The Winged Serpent « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Q: The Winged Serpent  (Read 52926 times)
handles25
New Visitor

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 12:20:07 PM »

New around here, well I've been lurking for a few months and enjoying the movies on the site.  Love this place.  Anywho did anyone else notice that in "creature vision" the thing only ever went right?  I started getting dizzy.  Great crappy movie.
HarlotBug3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 07:04:28 PM »

New around here, well I've been lurking for a few months and enjoying the movies on the site.  Love this place.  Anywho did anyone else notice that in "creature vision" the thing only ever went right?  I started getting dizzy.  Great crappy movie.

I still can't get over how much the cover art set us up for a let down when we finally got a good look at this ancient 'God'.

"Do you have something against droppings?" "Well, no, I..." "Sure, everyone says that till they step in it."
CoreyHeldpen
Bad Movie Lover

I think these komodos need to leave this cruise.

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 04:48:40 PM »

This one left me with a "meh" feeling. I didn't think it was that good, but I didn't hate it either. Still, a remake with more monster action and a better designed creature (I'm thinking maybe the beast here with all these feathers and fancy colouration to make it blend in with the sky better while it flies in line with the sun so it's practically invisible until it swoops in to attack) could be really cool.

Just as long as it doesn't end up an MTV teen crapfest, mind you...

"The only three things I hate are demons, malfunctioning robots, and monster movies that don't show you the monster."
HarlotBug3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 06:58:12 PM »

Officially I'm very much against remakes, even adaptations, that don't have the courtesy to at least change the title when they make something with no resemblance to the original.

This movie is a rare exception  TeddyR

"Do you have something against droppings?" "Well, no, I..." "Sure, everyone says that till they step in it."
mancima
New Visitor

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2019, 04:37:56 PM »

I worked security at a drive in theater the summer after I graduated high school in suburban Long Island.  Four movies played that summer, "Alien", "Friday the 13th Part III", "The Hollywood Knights" and this gem.  Truthfully I got sick of all of them after having to watch them 10 or 15 times night after night.  I do recall that I though this one was particularly stupid and that Michael Moriarty's character was annoying as hell.  It's been over 30 years so I'll have to put it on my watch list, oh well.  The only thing worse was having to watch "Friday the 13th Part III" at the drive in!  It was one of those films made during the resurgence of 3D in the 80's and on a giant drive in screen it could only be shown in 2D.  The horror! 
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Q: The Winged Serpent « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.