Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:53:27 PM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  NINJA TERMINATOR !!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: NINJA TERMINATOR !!!  (Read 9938 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: January 02, 2008, 10:41:43 AM »

Good Sweet Be-Jeebuz!!!! Just watched on of the WORST ninja movies I've ever seen in my life. Hell...make that one of the worst movies of ANY type! And I say that in a GOOD way!!! It's called NINJA TERMINATOR-and it's horrendously BAD!!!
 The plot revolves around a statue that gives ninjas super powers. But that doesn't really matter...because within the first 10 minuetes your mind  has already taken such a beating that it's hard to think anyway!
 The ninjas run around as if in a Benny Hill skit; one of the master ninjas makes all his plans with the others over a Garfield phone. A plastic toy robot delivers secreat messages. The dialouge would make Ed Wood envious. Theres just so much badness I can't even list it all! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Our hero...

The Villian! (love that Doris Day wig!)

Heres the trailer...

Small | Large

YIKES!!! I watched it at about 2:30 in the morning...which may be a good thing...as I may have had my whole family turning on my VCR like a pack of rabid dogs!!!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Intangible Skeleton
Dedicated Viewer

Rip your flesh.

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 11:56:36 AM »

HAHAHAAA! I must see this. A guy killing a load of crabs with throwing knives seems pretty rad.

Justy
Bad Movie Lover

Oh the humanity!

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 12:57:58 PM »

LOL... I had one of those phones when I was kid. It's good to see it get some screen time.

Does having one of those phones make me a ninja? Maybe I'd should have realized earlier when I picked up the reciever and shurikens shot out when the eyes opened up.

-----------------------------------------
"Hey that's great, but who're the Chefs?"
Oldskool138
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 01:04:29 PM »

So is this a movie about Terminators who are Ninjas or about a guy terminating ninjas?   BounceGiggle

He learned almost too late that man is a feeling creature... and because of it, the greatest in the universe........
-Dr. Paul Nelson (Peter Graves)

That gum you like is going to come back in style.
-The Man from Another Place
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 01:38:56 PM »

So is this a movie about Terminators who are Ninjas or about a guy terminating ninjas?   BounceGiggle

I...I don't know! My brain kinda went into shock mode a few minutes into the movie! It has to be seen to be disbelieved...!
I broke the New Year in pretty good with this trash gem...and it only cost me a buck at a used tape and vhs store!

One bizzare scene has a ninja sneaking around inside someones house...and he does a little squat and tumble...down a flight of four steps. Yes...FOUR.  GAK! Wow...that took some skill...I tell ya!  Lookingup

oh...and ever see an Asian who talks like a 'jive' black guy? You will...! Some of the dubbed in voices are atrocious!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Oldskool138
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 01:53:08 PM »

oh...and ever see an Asian who talks like a 'jive' black guy? You will...! Some of the dubbed in voices are atrocious!

What about Volcano High (MTV dub)?  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0301429/

He learned almost too late that man is a feeling creature... and because of it, the greatest in the universe........
-Dr. Paul Nelson (Peter Graves)

That gum you like is going to come back in style.
-The Man from Another Place
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 04:06:28 PM »

What about Volcano High (MTV dub)?  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0301429/

Never heard of it....of course,I'm getting a little long in the tooth-so I don't follow MTV too much-not since the old Headbangers Ball went off the air some years back.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 04:11:33 PM »

My favorite weird voice choice is a doctor who randomly has a deep Kentuckian accent in a kung fu movie I have starring Dragon Lee. 

Ninja Terminator is supposed to be amongst the best of the bad ninja movies.  I've been meaning to track down a copy for ages.  If I recall, it's a Godfrey Ho movie, which explains a lot.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 04:42:45 PM »

My favorite weird voice choice is a doctor who randomly has a deep Kentuckian accent in a kung fu movie I have starring Dragon Lee. 

Ninja Terminator is supposed to be amongst the best of the bad ninja movies.  I've been meaning to track down a copy for ages.  If I recall, it's a Godfrey Ho movie, which explains a lot.

Yeah...it's by Godfrey Ho...I'm not real familiar with his work, so I guess I'll be looking out for his other stuff !!!  Thumbup

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 10:16:41 PM »

About 50 seconds into the trailer, the black ninja looks like Ozzy Osbourne.  Could it be that he was a Ninja Terminator before his triumph return to music?????

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
SynapticBoomstick
Cinematic Monster Fanatic from Weird New Jersey
Bad Movie Lover

One monster with extra cheese, hold the plot.

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 12:20:21 AM »

WOW!!!! Greatest ninja movie ever, I must watch!

The ninjas run around as if in a Benny Hill skit;

Picturing ninjas running around to Jiminy Sax makes me smile.

Kleel's rule is harsh :-B
Justy
Bad Movie Lover

Oh the humanity!

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 04:42:44 AM »

WOW!!!! Greatest ninja movie ever, I must watch!

The ninjas run around as if in a Benny Hill skit;

Picturing ninjas running around to Jiminy Sax makes me smile.

With that one little old bald ninja who gets slapped on the head all the time.

"Hey that's great, but who're the Chefs?"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 06:30:21 AM »

About 50 seconds into the trailer, the black ninja looks like Ozzy Osbourne.  Could it be that he was a Ninja Terminator before his triumph return to music?????

I thought the SAME thing! "Whoa! It's Ozzy!"  Buggedout

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
MST3KFan
Dedicated Viewer

Watches too many bad movies

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 08:34:21 AM »

I seem to recall seeing this movie ages ago during my martial art/ninja movie kick I had going for a while...

What was up with the ending where the three ninjas duel, in the end the camo ninja puts all three gold pieces together and the red ninja does some ninja hand gesture and we see an explosion behind the camo ninja. Did the red ninja like blow himself up as a way of killing himself with honor or something?

Very confusing movie. >_O

"And a noble race dies out...sometimes. This LOSER race though will not be missed." -Crow T Robot, MST3K "Prince of Space"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 08:47:06 AM »

The thing with the staue was -if you put the three pieces together...connect the two arms to the torso...you turn into some kinda 'Ninja Terminator.' But,by the time the end of the film rolls around-your mind is so shell shocked by insanley ridiculous nonsense...it's hard to comprehend your own surrondings...let alone the convoluted story!  BounceGiggle

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  NINJA TERMINATOR !!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.