Main Menu

The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!

Started by BTM, January 05, 2008, 10:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

First my computer's 2 hours slow because it thought it was in the Pacific time zone, now it's 14 hours fast for no reason at all.

I love putting all my important calculations in the hands of something that doesn't even know if it's day or night  :lookingup:
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

LilCerberus

I keep seeing theses movies & scenarios wherein a virus has wiped out the male population, & there's nothing left but women......

I can't help but wonder what their movies would look like...
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Rev. Powell

I decided I needed to lose ten pounds and started an exercise program.

Three months later, I need to lose 20 pounds.  :bluesad:
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Doggett

That feeling of hunger and laziness is terrible.

I should cook...but...I...just...can't be bothered.  :bluesad:

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.

Leah

And where the f**k have you been Doggett? Were you stalking Elvira again? :wink:
yeah no.

Doggett

Quote from: El Misfit on May 03, 2013, 01:42:37 PM
And where the f**k have you been Doggett? Were you stalking Elvira again? :wink:

I never left.
Just got a little busy and havent seen any crap recently. lol

But I'm back.  :cheers:

LilCerberus

I wonder what zombies do when they're full.
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

lester1/2jr

LilCerberus

In a strange way, I can't help thinking......
Godzilla Vs. The Zombie Apocalypse would be....
............kinda cute........

Ash

The new Star Trek "Into Darkness" will be out soon and this whole time I thought the bad guy's name in the movie was Benedict Cumberbatch. 
I had no idea that's the actor's name!  I'd never heard of him before.

ER

Man, how I do not miss being at the Kentucky Derby this year!
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

indianasmith

For the 17th year in a row, some of my students advanced to the state level in the National History Day competition.  Sadly, we have yet to place at state.  But one of these days . . . .

I was coming back early from the competition so I could serve as a chaperone at my daughters' high school prom when my 9 year old Nissan XTerra broke its drive shaft.  Now for the $64,000 question: Do we FIX it?  Or just buy another car?
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ER

Ever considered a lighter-than-air vehicle for family use, indy? Works great in the carpool lanes...
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

indianasmith

Ny beautiful daughters came home from their prom and insisted on a daddy-daughter dance with me before changing out of their dresses.  I held it in until we were done and they had left the room, and then bawled a little bit.  My babies are all grown up!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Doggett

Terminator Salvation isnt that bad considering it's directed by a guy who wasnt lucky enough to be a given a proper name at birth.