Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:19:56 PM
714349 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 981 982 [983] 984 985 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2720900 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #14730 on: August 06, 2014, 04:36:23 PM »

Thesis. Antithesis. Synthesis.

Parenthesis!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Bushma
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #14731 on: August 06, 2014, 10:12:11 PM »

Soccer is best watched when drunk and the announcer is speaking in Spanish.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
cqmorrell
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14732 on: August 07, 2014, 04:31:04 PM »

I found that I tend to enjoy sports, in general, more when I'm a little buzzed. Wonder why. *shrugs*
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #14733 on: August 07, 2014, 08:03:03 PM »

Causes of causal causation!!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #14734 on: August 07, 2014, 10:43:33 PM »

Put this in my diary tonight:

Out tonight with some friends and their friends I hadn't met before and the ones I hadn't met before tonight got into this debate about whether TV travel show host Rick Steves was...other than heterosexual. (As if sexuality is all black and white, no gray area, right?) I just listened and didn't get into the topic because it seemed sort of junior high-ish but I seriously doubt Rick Steves is a homosexual, I just think he's sort of feminine but otherwise straight, and society isn't quite programmed to grasp that. And then this chick who said (and I quote) "Steves is a total homo." burned her tongue on this appetizer pizza, and I pretended I coughed to hide my laugh...

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14735 on: August 08, 2014, 08:47:00 AM »

Put this in my diary tonight:

Out tonight with some friends and their friends I hadn't met before and the ones I hadn't met before tonight got into this debate about whether TV travel show host Rick Steves was...other than heterosexual. (As if sexuality is all black and white, no gray area, right?) I just listened and didn't get into the topic because it seemed sort of junior high-ish but I seriously doubt Rick Steves is a homosexual, I just think he's sort of feminine but otherwise straight, and society isn't quite programmed to grasp that. And then this chick who said (and I quote) "Steves is a total homo." burned her tongue on this appetizer pizza, and I pretended I coughed to hide my laugh...

TeddyR

I think that anyone who doesn't know me well would shrug off the notion about my orientation as just some nasty rumor.  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14736 on: August 08, 2014, 10:49:10 AM »

I found that I tend to enjoy sports, in general, more when I'm a little buzzed. Wonder why. *shrugs*

I realised recently I only enjoy what I think is termed "extreme sports" like motorsport, snowboarding, skateboarding, BMX, motocross, GP etc

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14737 on: August 08, 2014, 12:55:46 PM »

Damned squirrel figured out how to get the peanut butter out of my chipmunk trap (live trap) without getting caught lol.  Those little buggers...   BounceGiggle
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 01:01:36 PM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14738 on: August 09, 2014, 01:13:36 PM »

Lessons of parenthood:  Whichever kid most vehemently denies doing it, is probably the one who did it.

- Paulo Coelho
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #14739 on: August 10, 2014, 12:13:36 PM »

Lessons of parenthood:  Whichever kid most vehemently denies doing it, is probably the one who did it.

Somehow my parents always knew I was the one who did it. I'm thinking being an only child had something to do with that.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Bushma

« Reply #14740 on: August 10, 2014, 11:36:54 PM »

Damned squirrel figured out how to get the peanut butter out of my chipmunk trap (live trap) without getting caught lol.  Those little buggers...   BounceGiggle

Just go with a good old fashion rat trap. He shouldn't make it out of that.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
claws
« Reply #14741 on: August 11, 2014, 11:24:48 AM »

Whenever Facebook friends casually post about and discuss certain people, I have to google most of them to see who they are. Feels like I'm living in an alternate universe or something.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #14742 on: August 11, 2014, 06:27:08 PM »

Were it not for Mork From Ork, I never would have learned the Vulcan Peace Sign...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14743 on: August 12, 2014, 12:43:17 PM »

Well the Kmart in our town finally went out of business.  Can't imagine why;  I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with the fact that half the time when I went in there, there were zero cashiers on duty. 

- Paulo Coelho
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #14744 on: August 12, 2014, 03:36:43 PM »

The company that I've worked at for the last 18 years will be closing it's doors shortly, I told them I would stay till the end.  I have always wanted a job where I got paid, but didn't have to work, now that I've got one I have to say it's really BORING !!  On the plus side however, when I get home my wife doesn't ask how my day was.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Pages: 1 ... 981 982 [983] 984 985 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.