Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:56:46 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1022 1023 [1024] 1025 1026 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2695708 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #15345 on: March 02, 2015, 05:45:58 PM »

Which do youu think is harder for a writer/director to pull off successfully? Dark Comedy or Intentional Camp?

Intentional camp is much, much harder IMO.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15346 on: March 03, 2015, 04:16:48 AM »

I just read (yes, I can read  Wink) on IMDB that The Magnificent Seven is going to be remade. With Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke.  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #15347 on: March 05, 2015, 07:41:17 PM »

I have midterms next week............It's been almost a third of the semester in, and it starts on Daylights Saving Time Day. Are teachers secretly Satanists who thrives off of students' tears?

yeah no.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #15348 on: March 05, 2015, 07:48:43 PM »

I just read (yes, I can read  Wink) on IMDB that The Magnificent Seven is going to be remade. With Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke.  Buggedout Buggedout

I just found out that they remade SEVEN SAMURAI with Yul Brynner and Steve McQueen!!  Buggedout Wink

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
claws
« Reply #15349 on: March 06, 2015, 12:06:31 AM »

I just noticed the IMDb rating for Christmas Evil (1980) is now 5/10. It was around 3.4/10 one year ago. I guess the Blu-ray released last year had to do with the increase of the rating. Christmas Evil is such a underrated gem, glad to see more people liking it.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #15350 on: March 06, 2015, 10:00:40 AM »

Think of all the great interaction Carl Sagan could have had with Sheldon Cooper.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #15351 on: March 06, 2015, 04:15:38 PM »

Spring Break has officially BEGUN!!!!!!!!

(Now where's my Speedo???) TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #15352 on: March 06, 2015, 07:04:34 PM »

Grrrr!!!! Roar!!! Growl......soft growl. Hrrrrrrrrr...........

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15353 on: March 06, 2015, 07:05:48 PM »

Adrian Lyne was the king of the video store: Fatal Attraction, 9 1/2 Weeks, Flashdance, Indecent Proposal, Jacob's Ladder SHALL I GO ON
JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15354 on: March 06, 2015, 07:07:16 PM »

Snarl...SnnnnnnnORRRRRRRkkkkkkkkkkkk.

WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #15355 on: March 06, 2015, 08:13:52 PM »

A big problem with Bioshock 2 is Sophia Lamb is nowhere as interesting a villain as Andrew Ryan was. Even though he was a huge %^$%$ ,  you could understand him and see how people might get behind his viewpoints.  You could also see why it would cause the problems that Rapture had.

With Sophia, it seems like they just tried to create the reverse-Ryan, but her view points don't work to that extreme so a lot of the story and motivation  seems to fall flat.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15356 on: March 06, 2015, 08:29:36 PM »

I loved BioShock, 2 not so much.

Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15357 on: March 07, 2015, 10:17:25 AM »

When John Cougar sings, "Diane's sittin' on Jackie's lap, he's got his hands between his knees," did you ever stop and try to work that mental picture out?
claws
« Reply #15358 on: March 07, 2015, 11:23:05 PM »

Not sure who are worse

Code Red fanboys are mean and rude. Platinum Cult fanboys are submissive nerds.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #15359 on: March 08, 2015, 12:03:23 AM »

i hate daylight savings time i hate daylight savings time i hate daylight savings time
i hate daylight savings time i hate daylight savings time i hate daylight savings time

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Pages: 1 ... 1022 1023 [1024] 1025 1026 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.