Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:59:46 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1028 1029 [1030] 1031 1032 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2719621 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #15435 on: April 03, 2015, 03:25:40 PM »

Just read a Netflix review that complained that Michael Bay's TRANSFORMERS didn't "respect the source material."

Now, I hated the movie, and I hate looking like I'm defending Michael Bay, but how much respect does a Saturday morning cartoon show made specifically to sell toys really deserve?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15436 on: April 04, 2015, 11:12:11 AM »

Stupid robin is attacking its reflection in our bathroom window.  What a bird brain  Lookingup

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #15437 on: April 04, 2015, 09:13:45 PM »

There's More & more advertisements for prescription drugs... Anybody else notice, the side effects are sounding more & more like the 5 stages of death...

"Side effects may include Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression or Acceptance. Ask your teenage checkout clerk at the grocery store cigarette aisle if DABDA is right for you!"

Some of these side effects...
"Do not use DABDA if you watch television, sit down, or breath. Do not go to the bathroom while using DABDA."
I feel like I'd be safer taking a flying leap off the wagon, back into alcohol, cigarettes & snuff.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #15438 on: April 05, 2015, 08:27:57 PM »

It is a little unfortunate that both Jason Stathem and Rhonda Rousy are both in Fast and Furious 7  They were both in Expendables 3 and if there are any modern movie action franchises deserve a crossover movie-its those two.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
LilCerberus

« Reply #15439 on: April 08, 2015, 10:07:31 AM »

RIP James Best

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #15440 on: April 08, 2015, 10:36:22 AM »

Isn't this how most b-grade horror movies climax?

https://youtu.be/H9x3x26jIns

Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15441 on: April 08, 2015, 11:30:16 AM »

http://youtu.be/H9x3x26jIns

Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

Not the Bees

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #15442 on: April 08, 2015, 10:26:53 PM »

I am getting REALLY tired of my supposedly reliable, high speed broadband internet connection blinking off and on like a Christmas light just because the sun has set . . . get your act together, Tier One!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15443 on: April 09, 2015, 01:02:48 AM »

https://youtu.be/H9x3x26jIns

No: it's usually with another three  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15444 on: April 09, 2015, 08:02:27 AM »

So in unstoppable (2010) in scene 1 there's family guy playing.. so family guy is playing in the morning and supposedly as your young kids are leaving for school? LOL, not a criticism btw I love this film just thought it was a funny tidbit

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #15445 on: April 13, 2015, 03:40:51 PM »

Strangely awesome idea for a kid's birthday: edible wrapping paper. Who knew it even existed?

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #15446 on: April 14, 2015, 09:11:25 AM »

Years ago while being trained for a job that required heightened observation skills, I was told that most people will yawn if someone else yawns, but noted exceptions to that were very selfish individuals, and sociopaths, because both lack empathy. I tried that experiment a few times on my cousin Celia over the course of many occasions, and she never yawned.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15447 on: April 14, 2015, 01:08:15 PM »

My wife is quite contentedly watching a movie that a Netflix reviewer describes:  "If you're looking for a movie that seems designed to wallow in misery and is depressing in every conceivable way, then this is the movie for you."

She loves that kind of stuff for some reason.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15448 on: April 14, 2015, 08:56:06 PM »

Thought I had just completed my taxes. Turns out I forgot to fill out Schedule C.  Bluesad

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15449 on: April 15, 2015, 03:29:21 PM »

Why does Netflix think I would dig a program named "Scrotal Recall"?

Pages: 1 ... 1028 1029 [1030] 1031 1032 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.