Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:45:33 PM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1052 1053 [1054] 1055 1056 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2721031 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #15795 on: August 16, 2015, 11:23:32 PM »

I've been off my meds for a couple of days...

Some friends of mine are working on a fan film called Predator : Final Stand.
So, one of 'em posted a a still from the set of the guy in the Predator costume, and I couldn't help thinking his stance has a sort of a "TA-DA!" feel to it...

So I replied,  "Hello, boys & girls! This is yer old pal, Uncle Predator! Today, We're gonna learn how to make trophies outa' a few commandos & a laser beam! But first, I'm gonna show ya' what the jungle looks like in infrared!"

Ever since, I can't stop thinking about this stupid idea for a parody, in which The Predator is sitting in his tree lounge from the first movie, and he has a skull that squeaks when you squeeze it, then turns into a hand puppet that helps uncle predator sing a happy little theme song for a glow in the dark breakfast cereal...

I get my meds back on Wednesday, maybe Friday...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #15796 on: August 17, 2015, 12:06:14 AM »

I'm sure that will be better for you, but judging by this post, less amusing for us! TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #15797 on: August 17, 2015, 11:51:24 AM »

“Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.' ”

--J.G. Whittier

Presented as a thought, not a quote.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #15798 on: August 17, 2015, 10:19:54 PM »

I still think the saddest sentence in the English language is:

"I don't read books."

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus

« Reply #15799 on: August 17, 2015, 10:25:39 PM »

Stooge Fu?......
I've had this Nina Hagen song stuck in my head for three days...

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15800 on: August 17, 2015, 10:33:02 PM »

fantastic 4...days in the theaters
LilCerberus

« Reply #15801 on: August 17, 2015, 10:46:28 PM »

all of a sudden, I kinda want a cigarette, but I don't have any because I quit several years ago...
What are those little wooden blocks they have in China that work kinda like a xylophone except they make a knocking noise?
I have this idea for a re-imagining of the three stooges, where three "Ugly Americans" meet at a Kung Fu academy in Asia, and end up using their inept skills on each other instead of their enemies.
https://youtu.be/Ik9qunsZZtY

I might get my meds back early...

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15802 on: August 17, 2015, 11:35:23 PM »

The only friend of mine who still smokes tried for far from the first time to quit this past week, and gave that up today with the purchase of a carton. I think I'll start smoking and quit just to rub his nose in it.

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15803 on: August 18, 2015, 06:17:33 AM »

My wife and I were talking about eggnog last night.  I'm like "When you mix it, you can see through it."  She's like 'Have yourself, a VERY merry Christmas."  BounceGiggle

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15804 on: August 18, 2015, 07:24:16 AM »

Supposed to be training up a new minion, but no work is coming in to train him on. Instead we are having aerial battles with remote control helicopters. I do not view me having the only one that fires rockets to be an unfair advantage, just better planning on my part. :)

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #15805 on: August 18, 2015, 07:54:05 AM »

Supposed to be training up a new minion, but no work is coming in to train him on. Instead we are having aerial battles with remote control helicopters. I do not view me having the only one that fires rockets to be an unfair advantage, just better planning on my part. :)

Rank hath its privileges.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #15806 on: August 18, 2015, 09:01:22 PM »

Aw, $20. But I wanted a peanut!

"$20 can buy many peanuts!"

Explain how!

"Money can be exchanged for goods and services."

Woo-hoo!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15807 on: August 20, 2015, 05:33:12 PM »

I remember seeing Jurassic Park when I was fourteen and liking it well enough, always have since, but recently I've been doing a read over of my diary and I didn't remember how much I apparently loved that film at the time. I called it the greatest movie ever made, and admitted I actually jumped and screamed once or twice. Once again memory is flawed and I had no recall of any of that, just knew we went to see it a couple of times and I liked it as did almost everyone else. The greatest movie ever, though?

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #15808 on: August 20, 2015, 09:24:23 PM »

I've been off my meds for a couple of days...

Some friends of mine are working on a fan film called Predator : Final Stand.
So, one of 'em posted a a still from the set of the guy in the Predator costume, and I couldn't help thinking his stance has a sort of a "TA-DA!" feel to it...

So I replied,  "Hello, boys & girls! This is yer old pal, Uncle Predator! Today, We're gonna learn how to make trophies outa' a few commandos & a laser beam! But first, I'm gonna show ya' what the jungle looks like in infrared!"

Ever since, I can't stop thinking about this stupid idea for a parody, in which The Predator is sitting in his tree lounge from the first movie, and he has a skull that squeaks when you squeeze it, then turns into a hand puppet that helps uncle predator sing a happy little theme song for a glow in the dark breakfast cereal...

I get my meds back on Wednesday, maybe Friday...
I'd watch that movie. 

But it needs to have his good buddy and neighbor the Alien stop by at some point. 
LilCerberus

« Reply #15809 on: August 20, 2015, 10:17:51 PM »

I'd watch that movie. 

But it needs to have his good buddy and neighbor the Alien stop by at some point. 

Actually, I was gonna throw in a quote from Cop Car (2015) - "What does he need with both guns?"

Anyhoo, I mentioned it at last night's film club, and the leader went off on this hour long tangent about copyright laws, & hows Disney's going after fan filmers everywhere, & so on & so forth...

The real bummer was, me & at least two other guys had other ideas we wanted to pitch... Kinda made some bad karma for the evening, & fights broke out.

Pages: 1 ... 1052 1053 [1054] 1055 1056 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.