Main Menu

The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!

Started by BTM, January 05, 2008, 10:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianasmith

Fuzzle murps!  Do you hear me???

FUZZLE MUUUUUURPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hatred: :bouncegiggle: :buggedout: :twirl: :teddyr: :hot:
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ER

Been meditating on Hell since Sven brought it up, and you know, if I were God or even became a lower-case god after I died, like say when I kick off the day after my cousin gets back from Florida (where, yes, she did leave with at least one person she just met, forgot to answer you, AOT, sorry) and my Mormon friend breaks her word and has me proxy-baptized, and in the afterlife I discover Mormons are, as Dave Foley tried to tell us, The One True Faith, and I become a deity with my own planet, well, if I am required to have a Hell, like it's in the Mormon god contract, I figure I will make it a rule that everyone has to spend a week there as a sort of rite of passage on say, their sixteenth birthday.

(I had a miserable sixteenth birthday, so why should anyone else be allowed to feel joy?)

Think about that, I bet 99.999% of people would live in such dread of ever going to Hell again that they'd be model citizens. No faith required, just, "Johnny goodness I dun' wanna go back there, no sir! Why it's like I can still feel my feet roasting, and the Netflix only had Michael Bay sequels!" (<----See that? I actually referenced movies!)

After that on my planet no one would ever litter or steal, there'd be a rush of volunteers to help lil' ol' ladies cross streets, and even pimps wouldn't b***hslap they 'hos no mo'.

Wonder why that never occurred to our God? Or jeez, you don't suppose it's like that cartoon I once saw where these divine beings are standing on the moon and one is tall and glorious, an Adonis, and the other is buck-toothed and bent and drooling, and the Adonis one points down to Earth and says to the misshapen being, "....and that'll be your planet..."?

Did I just call God retarded? Man, and I got to talk to the IRS auditor today, too. Bad timing, bad timing...
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Alex

Quote from: ER on January 30, 2018, 10:50:14 AM
Been meditating on Hell since Sven brought it up, and you know, if I were God or even became a lower-case god after I died, like say when I kick off the day after my cousin gets back from Florida (where, yes, she did leave with at least one person she just met, forgot to answer you, AOT, sorry) and my Mormon friend breaks her word and has me proxy-baptized, and in the afterlife I discover Mormons are, as Dave Foley tried to tell us, The One True Faith, and I become a deity with my own planet, well, if I am required to have a Hell, like it's in the Mormon god contract, I figure I will make it a rule that everyone has to spend a week there as a sort of rite of passage on say, their sixteenth birthday.

(I had a miserable sixteenth birthday, so why should anyone else be allowed to feel joy?)

Think about that, I bet 99.999% of people would live in such dread of ever going to Hell again that they'd be model citizens. No faith required, just, "Johnny goodness I dun' wanna go back there, no sir! Why it's like I can still feel my feet roasting, and the Netflix only had Michael Bay sequels!" (<----See that? I actually referenced movies!)

After that on my planet no one would ever litter or steal, there'd be a rush of volunteers to help lil' ol' ladies cross streets, and even pimps wouldn't b***hslap they 'hos no mo'.

Wonder why that never occurred to our God? Or jeez, you don't suppose it's like that cartoon I once saw where these divine beings are standing on the moon and one is tall and glorious, an Adonis, and the other is buck-toothed and bent and drooling, and the Adonis one points down to Earth and says to the misshapen being, "....and that'll be your planet..."?

Did I just call God retarded? Man, and I got to talk to the IRS auditor today, too. Bad timing, bad timing...

Just remember, the story I am currently writing has god in the WWE. You might have to get in line behind me.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

ER

Quote from: Dark Alex on January 30, 2018, 01:28:34 PM
Quote from: ER on January 30, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

Just remember, the story I am currently writing has got in the WWE. You might have to get in line behind me.

LOL. Well from what I've seen your stories are always pretty darn good, man.

Alex

Bought Kristi a tub of Peanut Butter ice cream tonight. Showed her is and said "This is for when you aren't pregnant.". Then I picked up a tub of Cookie Dough ice cream for myself and said "And just to be fair I can only eat this when I am not pregnant either."
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

AoTFan

Maybe Indy could answer this, but what exactly is the difference between a "pale" horse and a "white" horse?  Aren't those the same dang colors?  

I suppose it's probably more symbolic than literal though, as white often represents purity and stuff, but I'd be curious to see what the original word of the verse is...

AoTFan

So, I'm sick right... congestion, bit of sore throat, tiny bit of coughing.. the usual.  Might be coincidence but it happened just a few days after my sister visited us.  My sister's a teacher so, who knows how many potential germ ridden kids she gets exposed to on a day to day basis...

Ahh, well.  Can't be a hermit all the time, huh?  :)

Speaking of being sick though, I have to wonder, how is it that one chamber of my nose is almost always stuffed up, but the other clear?  Don't they both connect to the same place?

ER

Two sick children, barely any sleep for the last two nights. That's why.

Leah

I used to hate raking up leaves and bagging them. I still hate it, but a lot less now that I have a snow shovel.
yeah no.

Alex

Was in a room full of pregnant women earlier and they were doing an icebreaking thing where you'd to tell people about yourself.

Apparently I was in the wrong place to mention 'Alien' is my favourite movie.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Svengoolie 3

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.

AoTFan

I wonder how many shots the Monitor and the Merrimack had to exchange before they thought, "Damn, this is getting us nowhere fast."

Alex

If you hold someone under water long enough they stop acting like an a***ole.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

ER

Hey, Trevor, you know how you say you've been celibate for most of this century? I was thinking, you have a rare opportunity to own one of the greatest quips of all time. If ever someone asks you what your sexuality is, you can honestly say, "Well, my bread has been buttered on both sides, but right now I'm eating dry toast!"

Svengoolie 3

In some parallel universe could  farts let people?
The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.