Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:13:14 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2702788 times)
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17940 on: February 18, 2018, 05:02:37 PM »

Is it weird that I like to eat Bacon Bits straight from the container? 

I mean, yeah, I'll put them on salad too, but often they don't last long enough for that purpose...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #17941 on: February 18, 2018, 05:10:34 PM »

I mean, yeah, I'll put them on salad too, but often they don't last long enough for that purpose...
It's cool as long as you're not Jewish or Moslem or Arnold the Pig.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #17942 on: February 19, 2018, 08:35:07 PM »

Not all Jews shun ham. I know one who is a moderate Jew and doesn't hold to some of the fundamentalist views.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17943 on: February 19, 2018, 09:16:50 PM »

Not all Jews shun ham. I know one who is a moderate Jew and doesn't hold to some of the fundamentalist views.
Yes, isn't it lovely that in our country people are free that way? God bless America.

316zombie
« Reply #17944 on: February 19, 2018, 11:57:14 PM »

it is NOT fun to clean up glass shards from the shelf that exploded even though you told the new guy NOT TO PUT HOT PLATES ON IT! EVER!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17945 on: February 20, 2018, 10:07:40 AM »

Off to see the Wizard, and hopefully get a new venue for my work. May we all never get what we deserve, or lose the illusion that others are the cause of our ills.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17946 on: February 20, 2018, 05:01:28 PM »

It's eighty-six degrees here right now, in mid-winter, so I'm thinking the gods are wanting a virgin sacrifice before they'll place nice again.

AoTFan

« Reply #17947 on: February 20, 2018, 05:40:24 PM »

Just read somewhere there's chemicals in microwave popcorn that can give ya cancer.

Dammit, is there NOTHING I don't have to worry about? 
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17948 on: February 20, 2018, 05:47:01 PM »

It's eighty-six degrees here right now, in mid-winter, so I'm thinking the gods are wanting a virgin sacrifice before they'll place nice again.

I have it on good authority that the gods are fed up with virgins and would much prefer a woman who knows what she is doing. :P

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17949 on: February 21, 2018, 11:30:20 AM »

Getting ready in a second to take the interns at work on a field trip this rainy day, and as we were preparing to go an hour ago, one of them, this sweet little thing, only nineteen, pipes up, "Should I pack a lunch?"

I said, "I don't know, we'll probably stop off somewhere afterward and spring for something before we come back. Will you get hungry before then?"

Apologetically she goes, "Well I have low blood sugar issues."

"Okay, then, take something if you think you'll want it."

"I'd feel bad eating in front of everybody, so is it all right if I bring enough to share?"

"Sure, that's thoughtful of you." Shrug.

Girl vanishes, comes back a few minutes ago with two packs of pop tarts, little individual packs of salty snack type stuff, beef and turkey jerky, fruit rollups, just a bunch of things in there, the bag sagged under the weight of it all, and she said, "I guess I'm ready."

"I guess you are."

I figure someone on the SS Minnow had low blood sugar and that's why so much stuff was brought along for that three-hour trip, and I wanted to say to her, girl, dear, hon, we'll be within shouting distance of vending machines and restaurants....

Oh, well, still thoughtful of her to look out for us in the wilds of downtown.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #17950 on: February 21, 2018, 01:36:15 PM »

Not all Muslims shun it either. I once sat down to a pork feast with a Muslim. (He drank beer, too).

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17951 on: February 21, 2018, 04:48:38 PM »

Went to college with a lot of Muslim students from Bahrain. They drank, gambled, had sex (and left a lot of pregnant women when they went back home). It annoyed me quite a lot and strained my believes that everyone should have their own religious freedoms quite considerably.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17952 on: February 23, 2018, 10:10:01 AM »

I've concluded people in the 2010s are happiest when they can harbor a sense of outrage over almost anything.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17953 on: February 23, 2018, 03:17:46 PM »

Today at lunch I was given a funny 1946 textbook that taught English to French children. It's sweet.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #17954 on: February 23, 2018, 10:29:42 PM »

Today at lunch I was given a funny 1946 textbook that taught English to French children. It's sweet.
I remember long ago having a textbook as a student of German.  The student needed to identify activities in drawings and describe in colloquial German.  One drawing was of a young girl sitting on the floor, legs splayed, and bawling.  I described same (to the chagrin of Herr Schroeck) "SUZY MACHT VASSER!"  He did snicker. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 ... 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.