Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:17:24 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1223 1224 [1225] 1226 1227 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2702519 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18360 on: September 16, 2018, 11:07:18 PM »

Sometimes it's cold on a winter night, you're under a big soft blanket,  you're nearly asleep and you let a massive fart that is very relaxing and feels warm.  That's a good moment.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #18361 on: September 17, 2018, 06:30:14 AM »

Till the scent emerges from under the sheets and wraps around your face like a cloying hug from Satan!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18362 on: September 17, 2018, 09:36:53 AM »

I would describe the new Fed-Ex guy as looking uncannily like Frank Butcher, or maybe Frank Butcher's long lost son. Anybody here get that reference at all? Errrgh. When I was little in Ireland I saw SO FREAKIN' MANY episodes of Eastenders that to this day the theme song haunts my head and I apparently think I see its characters in everyday life, even in the 2010s. I need help. Where's Coronation Street? Den Watts, is that you?

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18363 on: September 17, 2018, 09:39:46 AM »

Urgh, terrible and depressing show.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18364 on: September 17, 2018, 09:57:16 AM »

YES! And yet my aunts and cousins and even my grandmother (who was otherwise more strait-laced than a Puritan) were utterly addicted to that show. Life would cease when it came on, and while it wasn't that racy or anything, mostly just sordid in a suggestive off-camera way, they'd not just let me watch it but encourage me to come in with them, and like you said it was so depressing! Even as a kid I had it figured out, the formula: new character introduction means someone else is going to be pushed out, so a drugs overdose or a hit and run or a suicide was coming soon for someone.

I saw Donna O.D., Den get shot (or so we thought) and dumped in a canal by the Firm, Andy get run over, Paulette get cancer, Mark get AIDS, Arthur hang himself, poor Dot get ripped off and have her heart broken time and again by Charley and Nick, Ali's baby died from cot death and his mother Sue went insane, Angie got "drinker's liver", Arthur, pre-suicide, lost his job and went into a mental hospital and still got sent to prison for stealing to pay for his daughter's wedding to Lofty, and yet his daughter (who was like sixteen and pregnant with forty-year-old Den Watt's child) pulled a runaway bride and left Lofty at the altar and Arthur with the bill for the whole thing, Queenie had Den beaten up on remand, Mr. Wilmot-Brown raped Cathy, the NH worker who talked to everyone about domestic abuse got beaten to death herself by her boyfriend, Pete had a fatal car wreck in New Zealand, the WWII vet everyone ignored and made fun of died alone in his flat, and I figure one day they surely had to put down Rolly the pub dog and Ethel Skinner's pug Willie, right? I think only Dr. Legg ever escaped Albert Square alive and well!

It was the most lurid show ever and yet my family over there watched it like it was wholesome!
I promise, if I hear that theme song a little part of my soul trembles.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18365 on: September 17, 2018, 10:08:32 AM »

Did you know the woman who played Angie put lyrics to that tune and released it as a single.

Anyone can fall in love, its not hard to do...

I can't remember the rest of the lyrics, but I figure that is enough. You'll have that line running around your head driving you crazy all day until you give in and have to go see if you can find the song on Youtube just so you know what the next line is.

As you once said, the Brits are good at interrogation and torture. :P

This is what happens when you diss Vader. BounceGiggle

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18366 on: September 17, 2018, 10:16:37 AM »

No....no....the horror....the....

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18367 on: September 17, 2018, 10:20:14 AM »

Da da dah da da da dah.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18368 on: September 17, 2018, 10:49:55 AM »

No, no, no, I got nothing but love for Vader. I said it'd be a good fight, I just think Thor would take home the trophy in the fifth set. I even get the source of Vader's rage: his genitals got burned off. Make any Sith Lord cranky to have his outie go innie.

So please.... PLEASE, no more humming Eastenders!

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18369 on: September 17, 2018, 11:07:53 AM »

No, no, no, I got nothing but love for Vader. I said it'd be a good fight, I just think Thor would take home the trophy in the fifth set. I even get the source of Vader's rage: his genitals got burned off. Make any Sith Lord cranky to have his outie go innie.

So please.... PLEASE, no more humming Eastenders!

I promise I will stop...

For now.

Just long enough for me to perfect my evil plan to have the 'Star Spangled Banner' replaced by the theme from Eastenders. Imagine that. Every time you are at a sporting event and they play the national anthem, you'd have to stand there, hand over heart, listening to tens of thousands of people drone out the words, their life force being drained from them by its mystical, misery inducing properties.

Ooooh, just the thought of it just gave me an evilgasm.

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #18370 on: September 17, 2018, 03:56:50 PM »

Honestly, at times I sincerely wonder how people in Hollywood can look at a movie they're making  and not realize how utterly awful. On every. Level it is.  How could movies like jaws 3,  star trek 4,  green lantern, etc get. Made and nonobe realize they sucked?

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18371 on: September 17, 2018, 04:06:34 PM »

The rainy remnants of the hurricane passed by today and mostly the heavens were gray and low, a typical rainy day sky, but for a few moments there was a break in the cover and I went outside and stared at these towering clouds that laid atop one another in layers that seemed to go up and up and up. It almost looked otherwordly.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #18372 on: September 17, 2018, 05:19:01 PM »

Sounds very lovely and cool.  Did you get a picture?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #18373 on: September 17, 2018, 07:25:01 PM »

I'm happy with cooler weather after this incendiary summer.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18374 on: September 18, 2018, 10:01:59 AM »

Standing outside in a hurricane is kinda fun, just make sure that it's one that doesn't sit. Trust me, I've cleaned out rain basins before while in the rain.

yeah no.
Pages: 1 ... 1223 1224 [1225] 1226 1227 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.