Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:49:04 PM
714363 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2721732 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19065 on: June 26, 2019, 04:25:56 AM »

How to you point out to someone who hates social justice warriors that they are in fact one of them? (No one on this board, just someone I know irl).

I'm not a fan of intellectuals but many peeps call me one  TongueOut

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19066 on: June 26, 2019, 05:25:45 AM »

I had one shoe on when Kristi came through with a pair of socks and demanded I put them on and then left the room.

Since I had one shoe on I decided it would be a waste of time to pull the shoe off, put a sock on it and then replace the shoe so I just pulled both socks on the other foot.

Truly, the key to a successful marriage is compromise.  Smile

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #19067 on: June 26, 2019, 07:47:24 AM »

IMO the "social justice warrior" crap is every bit as annoying as the PC crap it's reacting to. Same s**t, opposite polarity.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19068 on: June 26, 2019, 07:49:40 AM »

IMO the "social justice warrior" crap is every bit as annoying as the PC crap it's reacting to. Same s**t, opposite polarity.

Because of my forward nature and no nonsense attitude at work, some people play the race card with me until I open my wallet and show them the pic of my niece in it: then they shut up very quicklyTeddyR

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #19069 on: June 26, 2019, 09:59:37 AM »

Call me crazy but I believe that drug companies use gaslighting for their commercials.

yeah no.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19070 on: June 27, 2019, 01:51:12 AM »

I would never have believed that sticking your entire fist in your mouth until you throw up could ever be a successful techinque for flirting with women, but there you go. Last night I was proven wrong.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #19071 on: June 27, 2019, 05:44:42 AM »

Yesterday I got out with my old hunting buddy Ray and we spent the whole day on the river together.
Great conditions; the water had just come up six feet and fallen again and there was not one single footprint of anyone there ahead of us.
Didn't find a lot of points, but picked up a ton of fossils and just enjoyed each other's company a lot.
Nothing is as therapeutic to me as the sound of water rushing over rocks.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #19072 on: June 27, 2019, 05:57:00 AM »

Yesterday I got out with my old hunting buddy Ray and we spent the whole day on the river together.
Great conditions; the water had just come up six feet and fallen again and there was not one single footprint of anyone there ahead of us.
Didn't find a lot of points, but picked up a ton of fossils and just enjoyed each other's company a lot.

I think they make machines that make those sounds if you  want one.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19073 on: June 27, 2019, 07:54:19 AM »

One of these days I am going to take you up on your offer to go fossil / point hunting.  Smile

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19074 on: June 27, 2019, 10:39:49 AM »

Feeling a bit weirded out. I have a computer game narrated by Sean Bean and he doesn't die in it.

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19075 on: June 27, 2019, 01:03:35 PM »

I think they make machines that make those sounds if you  want one.

No substitute for the real thing.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #19076 on: June 27, 2019, 06:21:06 PM »

Eicve seen some thast actually pump water over small stones if that helps. https://www.amazon.com/SereneLife-3-Tier-Desktop-Electric-Fountain/dp/B075RGZGSP/ref=asc_df_B075RGZGSP/?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid={creative}&hvpos={adposition}&hvnetw=o&hvrand={random}&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=t&hvdvcmdl={devicemodel}&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583657821307566&psc=1

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19077 on: June 27, 2019, 07:55:06 PM »

I do appreciate that you are trying to be helpful, but it's more than just the sound.  It's standing to my knees in clear running water, listening to the birds, laying down a search pattern on a huge bed of freshly washed gravel where any step might reveal the find of a lifetime . . . it's more than the sound.  It's the total, immersive outdoor experience that is a balm to my soul.

That, and finding a killer point that my hunting partner just stepped over!!   BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #19078 on: June 27, 2019, 08:14:07 PM »

Ok.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19079 on: June 28, 2019, 06:42:12 AM »

After my eye test today (yup, they are still there) I picked up a can of something to drink as I was feeling very thirsty. What I grabbed promised 'A taste of Africa'. Trouble is after I had paid for it, the thought of Trevor's underpants occured to me and it is now sitting beside me still undrunk.

Pages: 1 ... 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.