Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:29:51 AM
714255 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1278 1279 [1280] 1281 1282 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2716918 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #19185 on: August 21, 2019, 09:17:30 PM »

If you must eat a human the organs are best.  They have most of the vitamins ,  amino acids, etc. Muscle meat is mostly just proteins and doesn't have the other essentials.  Liver,  kidney, brain,  intestines,  those are the most nutritious.
I think that's true of all mammals, though livers can be toxic in some species, mostly in the polar regions. According to some Texas ranchers I used to know, mountain oysters are also nutrient dense, and good in chili. They thought I was too square to know what they were having in their sack lunch, but I did so I never dropped the ball on their joke. Nuttin' to it.

Thanks to the Clive cussler novel Vixen 03 I get the rocky mountain oyster reference.

You are most fortunate to get the reference in a way different than Dirk Pitt,  cussler's hero, who discovered what it meant after eating a couple.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #19186 on: August 21, 2019, 10:50:04 PM »

Often I wonder if we aren't all these divine beings who escape the tedium of immortality by entering as biological entities into the cruel sorrows and dramas of this world, because it entertains us to be weak and to strive and contend and love and lose, amnesiacs all here in this place so unlike the bucolic paradise we dwell in by birthright across eons of time.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
AoTFan

« Reply #19187 on: August 25, 2019, 03:15:20 PM »

So, this is interesting... according to what I've read, many people in Europe consider Americans to be some of the loudest tourists they ever encounter.  (Although sometimes the cravat is "Next to Brazilians".)  I find this rather interesting, as I work in a fast food place which caters mostly to Americans (being in Southeast Missouri) and I'm constantly having to ask people to repeat what they said.  Granted, maybe my hearing isn't what it used to be but I rarely think to myself, "Okay, now, dial it back a bit..." 

*shrugs*
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #19188 on: August 25, 2019, 03:38:17 PM »

I wonder if you did Sominex and No-Doze at the same time, would they cancel each other out?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #19189 on: August 25, 2019, 06:28:15 PM »

I wonder if you did Sominex and No-Doze at the same time, would they cancel each other out?

Actually it might cancel you out...

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #19190 on: August 25, 2019, 06:44:27 PM »

You would get gas & become irritable....

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19191 on: August 25, 2019, 08:41:51 PM »

It's like I told Queen Victoria, man,  nobody better badmouth Champion Bang Away of Sirrah Crest when I'm around.

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #19192 on: August 26, 2019, 12:10:16 AM »

When a song gets overplayed or kind of annoys me I imagine it being sung in a Jerry Lewis type of voice.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19193 on: August 26, 2019, 01:37:32 PM »

I went to jail once for beating up a garbage can in front of the bar. I went to jail until I sobered up and got fined $300 dollars for destruction of public property. I had to do 2 days community service too. Which ended up me with a weed whacker in Lawton Cemetery.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 01:40:10 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19194 on: August 26, 2019, 07:44:20 PM »

Every Tonight Show host since Jack Parr has had a J as their first initial.
Johnny Carson.Joan Rivers (almost), Jay Leno, and Jimmy Fallon.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19195 on: August 26, 2019, 08:08:47 PM »

No wonder Conan flopped at the job.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19196 on: August 26, 2019, 08:45:21 PM »

No wonder Conan flopped at the job.
It's a plan for people who's name starts with J!  Buggedout

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #19197 on: August 26, 2019, 08:52:52 PM »

Last year in the second semester, we had some issues with minor vandalism and horseplay in the boy's bathroom at my school, so our headmaster, Steve,  dealt with the issue very directly: he stationed himself in there during every passing period to make sure "passing" waste was all that happened!  The kids grumbled about it, but the problems did stop.
Well, Steve left us for another school at the end of the year, and we have a new headmaster.  But today someone was in the teacher's restroom, so I went to the boy's bathroom, and someone had taped a picture of Steve to the wall with an inscription: "I'll always be watching you!"
There was another one, an extreme closeup of his face, directly over the urinal, which said: "Did you think you could escape from my eyes??"
I laughed really hard and snapped a picture of one of the photos and sent it to him at his new job.
He was very amused!   BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #19198 on: August 26, 2019, 09:44:01 PM »

Will people  please quit doing stupid xxxx with lightsaber already? I mean the original star wars became a legend with just ordinary lightsabers,  magic laser swords.

Then we got darth maul and his lightsaber staff. Didn't last long,  did it?

OK I will say kylo ren had a decent idea with his cross guard lightsaber, given how often lightsaber users lost tneir hands,  but then we got whatever the hell this was..

Nw re ramp up the stupid to this:

So it starts out as double end lightsaber which could be used as a staff weapons,  OK staffs were  useful weapons. But it folds over to make a double lightsaber?

Stop the stupid lightsaber ideas guys. A weapon that cuts anything only needs one good blade.  As Vader himself put  it:

Please, no light nunchuks, or light throwing daggers, or light,  shruikens,  or light battelaxes,  light maces, etc.

Want a decent idea? Maybe a guy who uses a one handed lightsaber and a smaller,  say one foot bladed lightsabre in his off hand to parry with. That was called main gauche style combat and it was effective.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 09:53:57 PM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #19199 on: August 27, 2019, 12:22:04 AM »

https://youtu.be/MjYYfQj-rwM

Pages: 1 ... 1278 1279 [1280] 1281 1282 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.