Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:54:27 PM
714253 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1281 1282 [1283] 1284 1285 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2716711 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #19230 on: September 09, 2019, 09:01:42 PM »

I think I just invented the next hit series on Showtime.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19231 on: September 10, 2019, 06:02:58 AM »

The retarded guy who my company put in my workplace to cover me in my vacations is the most useless and disgusting person I've ever seen. Yesterday he broke my glasses.

I just want to see him melt in a fiery inferno.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
pacman000
« Reply #19232 on: September 10, 2019, 07:50:59 AM »

Judging from DuckDuckGo & StartPage, Badmovies.org is no longer a top result for the keyword "bad movies"

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bad+movies&t=h_&ia=web

https://www.startpage.com/do/search
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #19233 on: September 10, 2019, 08:56:55 AM »

Judging from DuckDuckGo & StartPage, Badmovies.org is no longer a top result for the keyword "bad movies"

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bad+movies&t=h_&ia=web

https://www.startpage.com/do/search

Shoot. It's the 8th result on Google.

In possibly related news, Google just informed webmasters that googlebot will index sites based on mobile results rather than desktop browser results.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19234 on: September 10, 2019, 02:42:48 PM »

I was at Kroger's today buying an intern a birthday cake and in the bakery area this older woman, maybe, I don't know, 55-60, started spinning around whapping her hands against the sides of her head, and I thought, is she....having a stroke?

I asked if she was okay, and she made wild-eyed contact with me while she continued to spin around and she blurted out, "Iced coffee headache! Iced coffee headache!"

Guess that explained it but I still gave her a wide berth as I passed.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #19235 on: September 10, 2019, 06:18:38 PM »

I guess that's a  caffeinated brain freeze!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #19236 on: September 10, 2019, 11:23:19 PM »

I was at Kroger's today buying an intern a birthday cake and in the bakery area this older woman, maybe, I don't know, 55-60, started spinning around whapping her hands against the sides of her head, and I thought, is she....having a stroke?

I asked if she was okay, and she made wild-eyed contact with me while she continued to spin around and she blurted out, "Iced coffee headache! Iced coffee headache!"

Guess that explained it but I still gave her a wide berth as I passed.

She probably has no idea how grateful she should be for that iced coffee headache...

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #19237 on: September 11, 2019, 06:33:12 AM »

Eighteen years and it still feels like yesterday . . . RIP to the victims, and thoughts of peace and comfort to their families.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19238 on: September 11, 2019, 06:43:17 AM »

Eighteen years and it still feels like yesterday . . . RIP to the victims, and thoughts of peace and comfort to their families.

I get so depressed on this day. Those horrors have never left me and it seems like they never will.  Bluesad

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19239 on: September 11, 2019, 08:32:37 AM »

It seems burned into me to the point it feels recent yet not one of these interns here today, who are old enough to drive, go to college, get married, professes to be old enough to remember that day. The world has changed since then. Recent is I guess a relative term.

I was wondering if today's anniversary would be remarked on here.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #19240 on: September 11, 2019, 09:48:47 AM »

It seems burned into me to the point it feels recent yet not one of these interns here today, who are old enough to drive, go to college, get married, professes to be old enough to remember that day. The world has changed since then. Recent is I guess a relative term.

I was wondering if today's anniversary would be remarked on here.

My parent's generation always said they always remembered what they were doing when Kennedy was assassinated. Our generation remembers what we were doing when the towers fell. The next generation will have their own traumatic tragedy to remember.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #19241 on: September 11, 2019, 10:14:44 AM »

I remember looking into the sky and not seeing a single airplane it in. I scanned the clear sky for moments and not one airplane. We live near some airports. This was the first day you could look in the sky when it was clear and not see a single airplane.

Yeah, it changed the world...

I stil think it's time to end the patriot act and fisa tho.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19242 on: September 11, 2019, 09:43:00 PM »

I been talking to an old friend of mine after years of being out of contact, and he just got back from hiking a big section of the continental divide trail, and God help me, I know I can't take off and do it because at this stage of my life I have too many responsibilities with family and my jobs, but all week I have had this crazy strong desire to go walk that trail next spring. There is such freedom out there, so much peace, such an intense feeling of being alive, and every day is an adventure filled with challenges to mind, body, spirit. I don't know, it's something I am going to have to let go but I'm surprised how strongly I want to do it. It's like an idee fixe.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19243 on: September 12, 2019, 03:34:08 PM »

Such a frustrating afternoon at work. Okay I'm not mining coal or cutting cane in the humid Mississippi Delta, it's air conditioned, it's nice, I am mostly in command of how things are going, but no one is here and no one has been here since about 2:30, and I have to sit for three hours here alone waiting on one package that HAS to be dealt with today or the namby-pandy German artist with whom the package is concerned will fry her brains out with stress she would never let us live down.

Meanwhile my children are home, my dog misses me, the sun is shining, down the road two gay-looking couples are playing disc golf and HOW I wish I could join them, and there's so much I could be doing. I have enjoyed hanging in here on BMDO creeping closer to krakenhood this last half hour, but to be honest, nice as our online Bat Cave is, I'd rather be home.

This office needs a treadmill so I could run off some pent-up energy but it'd drive the downstairs people nuts. I hate inactivity. Right now I feel like I could run for miles and still feel too lax.

Hey, um, just thought y'all might for some reason like to know all this and read my kvetching.  Twirling

Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19244 on: September 13, 2019, 07:38:58 AM »

My balls are going to implode if I keep reading stuff about the JOKER movie.
"It's just the 21938219th comic book adaptation of the year, let's make a huge deal about it!!1"

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
Pages: 1 ... 1281 1282 [1283] 1284 1285 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.