Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:08:13 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2695665 times)
Raffine
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2008, 12:35:24 AM »

There is a short story, by King I believe, about a man who drinks a very stale can of beer and he turns into a fungus monster.

WHERE THAT CLOVERFIELD MONSTER CAME FROM THEORY #237
It was some guy who ate a can of bad clam chowder. It caused him to mutate into the monster.
And poop green.

Here's a random thought:

I know about color blindness, but is there such a condition as Cinecolor blindness?

You'd see everything in those weird orange-reds and greenish-blues that were in those movies shot in that cheap 1940's Cinecolor process. The whole world would look like SCARED TO DEATH and UNKNOWN ISLAND!

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2008, 06:44:18 AM »

This thread has taken a very weird turd...I mean turn... Buggedout

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2008, 06:57:46 AM »

"This thread has taken a very weird turd...I mean turn... " Buggedout

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Trevor's random thought:

I have a very expensive MP3 player and the headset's wires were damaged. I have bought several replacements at big cost to me: none of them fit correctly. I took a chance and bought a cheap headset which cost seven South African rand (about 50c US).

What happened? This cheap set gives great sound and is good quality! Better than all the others.  Question Strange, veddy strange.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
frank
Bad Movie Lover

"I'm a big boy now, Johnny."

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2008, 08:40:20 AM »

Is the "pneumatic delivery system" scene shown in "The Snow Creature" the very same as seen in "The Indestructible Man" two years later?

And does it matter?

......"Now toddle off and fly your flying machine."
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2008, 05:35:18 PM »

This thread has taken a very weird turd...I mean turn... Buggedout

You can thank me for that. Twirling

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2008, 09:26:56 PM »

Is the "pneumatic delivery system" scene shown in "The Snow Creature" the very same as seen in "The Indestructible Man" two years later?

And does it matter?

I guess you coud create a bleary eyed INDESTRUCTILE SNOW MAN if you had a mind to....

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2008, 09:56:48 PM »

This morning, driving to work in the rain I came to the conclusion that I'm the only one in California who knows how to drive in actual weather, I'm from Buffalo.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2008, 11:36:18 PM »

The other day the fire alarm at my school went off, I was faced with a difficult decision, freeze to death or burn to death.  Guess what I chose. hot

Yes, salad.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2008, 06:34:05 AM »

The other day the fire alarm at my school went off, I was faced with a difficult decision, freeze to death or burn to death.  Guess what I chose. hot

Burn to death?

Was it a real fire...or a false alarm?

I remember in 1978 or so,back in high school, a tornado ripped through south west Michigan. Tore up much of Kalamazoo and the surrounding areas. Everyone in school was supposed to go to the auditorium and sit and cover their heads. The school sits on the biggest hill in town. Me and my freind Rick snuck out,got in his pick-up,and drove out to a backroad and watched sh1t fly around while drinking wine out of a Boy Scout canteen. Big fun!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RapscallionJones
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Grim & Frostbitten

« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2008, 02:26:15 PM »

I spent most of the day listening to the Ramone's Anthology set when something strange ocurred to me.

This band is dead.

Sure, the drummers are still alive, but the drum set was occupied by a revolving set of guys.  When I think Ramones, I think of the core members, Joey, Johnny and Dee Dee.  The three of them are dead.  It's not that strange a thought, but what followed was the weirdest part.

I was nearly overwhelmed by a strong feeling of grief.

The death of musicians is not something that has ever really affected me.  I don't particularly care on any personal level.  I acknowledge it and move on, but when this thought came to me, I was suddenly very, very sad.  They're a favorite of mine, a band I have loved dearly since I was 13, here I am 19 years later still the same fan and finally bummed over something that happened years ago.

Weird.

Visit the b-movie blog
http://www.cinema-suicide.com
The required Myspace profile
http://www.myspace.com/cinemasuicide
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2008, 04:50:26 PM »

Burn to death?

Was it a real fire...or a false alarm?

Yes and it was a false alarm, However, the alarm went off for about half an hour, so you can imagine how annoying that was.

Yes, salad.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2008, 05:41:19 PM »

Not to bring the thread back to poo, but for anyone betting on me getting diarrhea from that expired enchilada, you can collect your winnings at the front gate... hot... and that ain't flames underneath my emoticon...  Lookingup

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2008, 05:49:43 PM »

Not to bring the thread back to poo, but for anyone betting on me getting diarrhea from that expired enchilada, you can collect your winnings at the front gate... hot... and that ain't flames underneath my emoticon...  Lookingup

I would like to take this moment to say ...

TMI

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2008, 05:54:24 PM »

The first few weeks of January, I was picking up this bad karma, like a bad vibe or negative energy everywhere I went. It was getting to everyone I met, & even got to me a few times.

Then one evening, I was watching the news, & I realized that, of late, there's been a lot of dumb criminals, childish politicians, a lot of of overall inanity. I concluded that 2008 is going to be a pretty good year for flakes.

As a crazy person, I hope to cash in on that bonanza.
 Smile Smile Smile

Today's episode of RIML, Rebbecca was interviewing a local planned parenthood advocate for a discussion on a proposed bill that, in her opinion, would be to birth control what the Brady law is to gun control.

Now, don't get me wrong. Rebbecca's my friend, & I take pride in producing her show, but for a moment, a part of me wanted to subject those two to the obscure stinker "Paragraph 218 - Wir haben abgetrieben, Herr Staatsanwalt (1971)"http://imdb.com/title/tt0067189/

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2008, 08:34:46 PM »

Random favor to ask of any gamers reading this: in an effort to avoid spoiling things while I wait for the new Smash Bros. game to come out (one more month... *twitch*twitch*), I've stopped reading info about the game on the internet. It's taking everything I can muster NOT to look at the game's final roster at wii.ign.com, but if someone could please go to the page for me, scroll down to the lower half under the RSS feed listings, click on the article with the graphic of the 3 questions marks to the left of it and just let me know the number of characters available in the game's final roster (but not who is listed), I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks!  Cheers

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.