Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:16:42 AM
713394 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2702667 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2008, 08:13:58 PM »

I am kind of wierded out by the sink urination thing.  Although I have p**sed while driving into a Gatorade bottle.  I was far away from a rest stop with little wooded areas around.  How many of you have done that?

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2008, 10:52:47 PM »

I am kind of wierded out by the sink urination thing.  Although I have p**sed while driving into a Gatorade bottle.  I was far away from a rest stop with little wooded areas around.  How many of you have done that?

Never but I think it is inevitable in everyone's life.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
BTM

« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2008, 05:59:01 PM »

Why are there no generic forms of Cream of Potato soup?  I mean, we have generic Chicken Noodle, Cream of Mushroom, Tomato, just about every kind you can think of EXCEPT Potato.  I mean, are potatoes THAT prohibitively expensive, or does Campbells own exclusive rights to the recipe?

Just curious because I happen to really like Cream of Potato soup (although I'm not a big fan of potatoes in general, go figure,) but damn, it's expensive compared to other soups.  Last I checked it was around $1.50 a can. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 01:31:26 AM by BTM » Logged

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2008, 09:02:19 AM »

I don't know BT, that's a good question. If Campell's owns the exclusive rights to it, I better warn my mom against selling hers anymore... which is the best potato soup EVER by the way... I think I'd be too concerned with buying something like generic cream of mushroom though. Come to think of it, any cream based soups I'd find at my local $1 grocery store would probably turn me different colors and make it hurt to use the bathroom if I ever consumed it.  Bluesad

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2008, 10:50:34 AM »

Why do 2 channel graphic equalizers exist?  I mean, has anyone who's not a professional recording engineer ever had an actual need to equalize one channel differently than the other?  Good grief.  Any why aren't graphic EQ's more popular these days?  People spend a grand on an HDTV, get a 7.1 channel surround sound receiver, but a simple bass and treble control is plenty? 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
BTM

« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2008, 01:32:10 AM »

I don't know BT, that's a good question. If Campell's owns the exclusive rights to it, I better warn my mom against selling hers anymore... which is the best potato soup EVER by the way... I think I'd be too concerned with buying something like generic cream of mushroom though. Come to think of it, any cream based soups I'd find at my local $1 grocery store would probably turn me different colors and make it hurt to use the bathroom if I ever consumed it.  Bluesad

Can I have your mom's recipe?  :)

AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2008, 07:16:34 AM »

Can I have your mom's recipe?  :)

Sure! Next time I see her I'll ask her to write it down for me. I wouldn't mind making it myself.

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
BTM

« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2008, 01:48:21 AM »

When I was a little kid, and I had a fan near my bed, I used to turn the fan on high and put one of my sheets partially over it, so the wind from the fan would "inflate" the sheet, giving me this neat little hideaway.  Sometimes I'd imagine I was camping.

Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2008, 09:16:01 AM »

Synonyms in American English for vomiting:  ralphing, puking, chundering, blowing chunks, hurling, tossing one's cookies.   Barfing.  Upchucking.  Praying to the porcelain god.  Spew.  Heave.  Hurl.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2008, 10:03:23 AM »

Having a cold sucks...especially when everyone your house is joinig you. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2008, 08:45:21 PM »

My car uses regular.

The way I understand it, regular burns faster than premium.
Cars that run on premium have higher compression ratios, thus requiring slower burning gas, or else you'll blow the heads or piston rings or something.
Or so I've been told.

So, I see these drag racers with the nitrous oxide kits on 'em, to make a faster burn, which of course, leads to the frequent need to rebuild the engines, as they tend to blow their heads or piston rings or something.

So, what I wanna know is, why don't they just switch over to regular?

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
redsneaker
Dedicated Viewer

Malcolm, get me my hypo-gun - quickly!

« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2008, 09:15:05 PM »

When I was a little kid, and I had a fan near my bed, I used to turn the fan on high and put one of my sheets partially over it, so the wind from the fan would "inflate" the sheet, giving me this neat little hideaway.  Sometimes I'd imagine I was camping.
Me too! How cool was that? I usually added a few more sheets until I had a whole area in my room no grownups could get to..... ah... Those were the days.

"Strange and unexplained events are occuring."
SynapticBoomstick
Cinematic Monster Fanatic from Weird New Jersey
Bad Movie Lover

One monster with extra cheese, hold the plot.

« Reply #117 on: April 05, 2008, 06:10:58 PM »

If you took the wax shells from a million of those mini cheese wheels and implanted a brain into it and brought the whole thing to life with a jolt of electrical energy, you'd have a self-repairing, intelligent guardian/servitor who would be impervious to bullets and blades. It would be able to flow into new forms and meet any challenge or task. It would be near invincible.

And it'd smell like those little cheese wheels. I'd especially like that Smile

Kleel's rule is harsh :-B
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2008, 11:51:22 PM »

What ever happened to Michael Nesmith's hat?
And how did that whole thing get started, anyway?

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
BTM

« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2008, 07:19:08 PM »

Me too! How cool was that? I usually added a few more sheets until I had a whole area in my room no grownups could get to..... ah... Those were the days.

That is so awesome!  Nice to now I'm no the only one! 

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.