Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:28:17 AM
713394 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2702672 times)
Sister Grace
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #195 on: August 01, 2008, 07:32:03 AM »

I keep thinking of great random thoughts to post here, but as soon as I sit down in front of the coputer, they're all gone...just gone man.  Like the Night Rider when Max pulled up behind him and turned the siren on.

Sorry to hear about your dog Sister Grace, I hope everything turns out okay.

Good news! got to bring Rose home yesterday! The put her on pain killers and something for swelling, she's gonna have to take it easy for a few days, but the doc said she'd be good as new in about a week. How come you can teach a dog to attack on command, yet you can't teach them to stay away from the road? I imagine she'l probably be a little road shy after this though. thanks everyone for the well-wishes.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #196 on: August 01, 2008, 08:12:46 AM »

That's great news  TeddyR  Glad she's okay!

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #197 on: August 01, 2008, 11:08:00 AM »

I finished the bar exam 2 days ago and I still spent last night answering test questions in my dreams.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #198 on: August 01, 2008, 11:43:01 AM »

That's great news SisterGrace!

Rev. Powell, if you can answer questions in your sleep I think that means you did good.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #199 on: August 01, 2008, 06:40:28 PM »

Small | Large

(...reminds me of some of my own posts.......)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 06:58:42 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
BTM

« Reply #200 on: August 01, 2008, 08:42:49 PM »

Dang, wish I had more mobsters in my myspace family...

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #201 on: August 01, 2008, 08:52:19 PM »

Javier Bardem as Dr. Luther in the Runaway remake! TeddyR

...And Paul Reubens as Tony Montana! Wink

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #202 on: August 02, 2008, 12:37:03 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fI1e24gYpo

At least you don't talk like that.

Yes, salad.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #203 on: August 02, 2008, 01:34:34 AM »

You shoulda seen me talk ...er...TRY to talk to girls in High School...sad and pathetic.... Bluesad

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2008, 03:47:53 AM »

Why am I at work on a Saturday?  Question

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2008, 07:23:00 AM »

I just love it when I watch a movie trailer online, and they make you sit through a commercial before you can see the trailer.  I mean, the trailer IS a freakin' commercial.  Good grief.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #206 on: August 02, 2008, 08:11:08 AM »

I do not think,but thoughts occur in what is said to be 'my' mind-though instead of being 'in' it,they are it-just as inhabitants do not occur in a city,but ARE a city. There is a governing tendencies among these thoughts,so far as any awareness of 'mine',I have no soul,no self, no enity,though at times of something like a harmonization of 'my'elements, "I"approximate to a state of unified being. When I see-as for conveinance 'I' shall say,even though there is no 'I' that is other than an imperfectly coordinated aggregation of experiance/states, sometimes ferociously antagonizing one another,but mostly maintaining a kind of civility-but when I see that my thoughts are ruled by tendencies,such as to harmonize,organize, or coordinate: they tend to intergrate,segregate,nuculate,equilibrate-I am concious of mere mere mechanical processes that mean no more than in the arrangement of my ideas than of the arrangment of bones of a skeleton. To elaborate-

( - This is about the point that  the telemarketer hangs up on you. -)

(KARMA to anyone that can guess which author originally penned that mind bending gobbledy gook!!!)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #207 on: August 03, 2008, 10:41:45 AM »

You shoulda seen me talk ...er...TRY to talk to girls in High School...sad and pathetic.... Bluesad

Been there.

I do not think,but thoughts occur in what is said to be 'my' mind-though instead of being 'in' it,they are it-just as inhabitants do not occur in a city,but ARE a city. There is a governing tendencies among these thoughts,so far as any awareness of 'mine',I have no soul,no self, no enity,though at times of something like a harmonization of 'my'elements, "I"approximate to a state of unified being. When I see-as for conveinance 'I' shall say,even though there is no 'I' that is other than an imperfectly coordinated aggregation of experiance/states, sometimes ferociously antagonizing one another,but mostly maintaining a kind of civility-but when I see that my thoughts are ruled by tendencies,such as to harmonize,organize, or coordinate: they tend to intergrate,segregate,nuculate,equilibrate-I am concious of mere mere mechanical processes that mean no more than in the arrangement of my ideas than of the arrangment of bones of a skeleton. To elaborate-

(KARMA to anyone that can guess which author originally penned that mind bending gobbledy gook!!!)

I'm going for a complete shot in the dark here.  Aldous Huxley?

Yes, salad.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #208 on: August 03, 2008, 11:36:55 AM »

It sounds a lot like something Timothy Leary would say.  But given that RC posted it, I'm going with... Charlie Manson.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #209 on: August 03, 2008, 01:15:12 PM »

It sounds a lot like something Timothy Leary would say.  But given that RC posted it, I'm going with... Charlie Manson.

Good guess! But alas,incorrect! You got the first name right though... CHARLES _ _ _ _ (four letters).
PS
I would give you karma for a good try...but I already did for the 'circumsion" post!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 01:16:52 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.