Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:56:49 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2702038 times)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #300 on: September 19, 2008, 06:39:45 PM »

I learned today that I can do a great Randy Savage impersonation.

Brilliant! Keep the legends alive! Pro-wrestling needs it's soul back!

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #301 on: September 19, 2008, 07:28:29 PM »

Vince McMahon! Give ECW fans their promotion back!  Hatred

A friend of mine introduced me to ECW back in the late 90s.  People used to bring stuff to the matches for the wrestlers to use as weapons.  Some of the most funniest matches ever...Raven vs Tommy Dreamer back in 1995;
Small | Large

Small | Large

Old school ECW had some good technical matches too with wrestlers like Dean Malenko and Shane Douglas.  Its too bad the company failed but towards to end it was trying too hard to be shocking.  How many times can you see a table being broken before it becomes boring. 

Lately I've been catching AWA on ESPN classic.  Fun seeing wrestlers like Sean Michaels before he got to superstar status.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 07:36:49 PM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #302 on: September 19, 2008, 07:44:33 PM »

I was watching some old ECW stuff before, then old WWF stuff (the glory years) and I came across this;
This is the greatest thing I've ever seen (I haven't watched wrestling in about 6-7 years btw) -  BounceGiggle

John Cena gets booed to death and his shirt thrown back at him by the hardcore ECW fans!

Small | Large

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #303 on: September 19, 2008, 07:57:12 PM »

I think later in that Cena/Van Dam match they started chanting "You can't wrestle" and "F*ck you cena" all with the clapping at the end of it. 

By the way, Van Dam is an awesome technician in the ring.  He had an awesome run for awhile in late ECW.  That and he's hilarious in interviews.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 07:58:59 PM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm

CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #304 on: September 20, 2008, 12:46:45 AM »

How can MagicJack be FREE if it cost $39.95 and $19.95 a year?

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #305 on: September 21, 2008, 05:55:27 PM »

Hey...balding 50 something guy in a convertible...yeah you...do you realize how idiotic and desperate you look?

DarkSider's Realm

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #306 on: September 21, 2008, 05:57:59 PM »

Hey...balding 50 something guy in a convertible...yeah you...do you realize how idiotic and desperate you look?

About as idiotic as the 50 year old plump lady sporting a brand new tattoo on her saggy bosom.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #307 on: September 21, 2008, 06:04:52 PM »

About as idiotic as the 50 year old plump lady sporting a brand new tattoo on her saggy bosom.
Yep, I'm with you there. 

But lets pick on the young too.  The 20 year old guys at Burger King with tattoos all over their forearms.  I hope you like that job.  Either that or I'd invest your paycheck into a good amount of long sleeve dress shirts for future job interviews. 

DarkSider's Realm

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #308 on: September 21, 2008, 06:22:01 PM »

Yep, I'm with you there. 

But lets pick on the young too.  The 20 year old guys at Burger King with tattoos all over their forearms.  I hope you like that job.  Either that or I'd invest your paycheck into a good amount of long sleeve dress shirts for future job interviews. 

Don't forget about the nutcases that who get a tattoo on their neck or other publicly displayed areas of their body without thinking of how stupid they'll look in twenty years when the skin starts to sag.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #309 on: September 21, 2008, 08:51:50 PM »

My daughter owns a BMW Z3 convertible, I borrowed it one afternoon to get some take out at Jack in the Box, I drove there with the top down. The cute 20 something girl at the drive-thru window told the balding 50 something driver that she would love to go for a ride with him in his beemer any time he wanted....yes, I find this kind of scary.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #310 on: September 21, 2008, 11:38:34 PM »

Don't forget about the nutcases that who get a tattoo on their neck or other publicly displayed areas of their body without thinking of how stupid they'll look in twenty years when the skin starts to sag.

When I worked at the shipyard, we had a guy start there that had tattoos all over his face, some kind of weird bandit's mask made of stars. He was in his late 20s, same as I was, and started there as a laborer at about $10/hr. He didn't show up enough or work hard enough/know enough to justify a raise, , so He was stuck there at $10.00. This is in coastal Alaska where everything is expensive, milk was well over $4.00/gal at the time (mid 90s). Anyways, this pitulie (sp?) stinking guy gets a ride with me into town to cash his check and starts off with some "You're lucky you have a car" BS and asked to BORROW it. I asked him what he had been doing for a living and basically he's been hitchhiking, panhandling, mooching and generally being a knucklehead, and I am "Lucky" I have a car, and acted as if I OWE him something because of that. He got laid off and came back b***hing because he couldn't find a job anywhere. The guy looked like a complete idiot, and quite honestly, if I had two candidates for a job  and they were dead even, the one without the facial tattoos gets it. This guy would be on a boat we were working on and you could tell the owners didn't trust the guy, the arrangement of the tattoos just plainly brought the word "Thief" to mind.
Anyways, my point is, this knucklehead did little with his life, hasn't gotten his value as an employee above $10.00/hr really, hasn't learned a trade, or any decent work ethic, , yet I am LUCKY. LUCKY I have a trade, worked my way through the ranks to foreman, kept my credit intact, saved to put a downpayment down on a car, and made all my payments until the car was MINE, including insurance, and I'm LUCKY. LUCKY I showed up for work EVERY day, sober, and on time. We compared paychecks a few times, and I made right at twice what he did per hour, , but my paychecks were four times his because he just didn't show up enough, and when he did, he was usually late or went home early, sometimes both, often hung over.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #311 on: September 21, 2008, 11:47:08 PM »

20 years ago I would have agreed with you, , but I know quite a few people in their 50s, balding, with convertibles, and I have to say they don't really care what anyone else thinks. Many people assume a guy in a convertible has one because he is trying to re-live his youth, usually that's not the case. I used to think the same thing until I started meeting middle-aged guys with Vettes, Harleys, Roadsters. It's not about image nearly as much as the younger generation wants to think it is. Usually it's just about having fun the way you want to have fun. Of course the younger generation often says those things out of jealousy I believe. If a guy is balding and trying to re-live his YOUTH, the last thing he would get is a convertible. The FIRST thing he would get is a fix for the bald spot.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #312 on: September 22, 2008, 01:55:49 PM »

Why do the kids on Barney move their heads so much when they talk?

DarkSider's Realm

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #313 on: September 22, 2008, 02:07:23 PM »

My daughter owns a BMW Z3 convertible, I borrowed it one afternoon to get some take out at Jack in the Box, I drove there with the top down. The cute 20 something girl at the drive-thru window told the balding 50 something driver that she would love to go for a ride with him in his beemer any time he wanted....yes, I find this kind of scary.
It probably wasn't the car.  Chicks just dig you.   Wink

DarkSider's Realm

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #314 on: September 22, 2008, 05:33:23 PM »

I feel really sorry for the parents of child star Bill Mummy, that kid was FREAKY!

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.