Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:48:32 AM
713383 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2702352 times)
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #330 on: October 01, 2008, 10:06:35 PM »

I run a Correctional Industries Rehabilitative Program. We make and sell wood furniture. Maximum security inmates + power tools. Fun, eh?

The customer I was referring to was someone buying furniture.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #331 on: October 02, 2008, 10:51:13 AM »

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #332 on: October 04, 2008, 01:43:27 PM »

Remember on Wheel Of Fortune back in the day when Pat always seemed to land on the $5000 space during the final spin.  He seems to have lost his touch. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #333 on: October 07, 2008, 10:17:02 PM »

Two things:

First, I believe it is nearly impossible to screw up a B.L.T. It's like the easiest sandwich to make GOOD. I mean, what can you do to screw it up? I think there should be a test, we have anyone of questionable intelligence make one, and if they screw it up, that can't get a driver's license, can't own a gun, can't buy alcohol, and their time in the general public is severely limited. I think this is a good test, and I will volunteer to be the sandwich tester.

Second, I just can't seem to find a decent scrub brush. I've looked all through a few store, and I see every kind of disposable wipe and rag, scrub pad, brillo pad, disposable sponge with steel wool on one side and scotch-brite on the other, but no hard bristle scrub brush. We always had them when I was a kid, all shapes and sizes, for ANYTHING. Had one in each bathroom, one in the basement washbasin, one under the kitchen sink, a few in the garage. They worked great, didn't cost very much, and they lasted forev. . .Ok, , I see what's going on. . crap. .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
BTM

« Reply #334 on: October 08, 2008, 08:33:10 AM »

If I were in a sitcom, I think my odd personaility would be "quirky" and "endearing" to the audience and my characters, but in real life most people just find it weird and off-putting.

:(

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #335 on: October 08, 2008, 12:35:26 PM »

I frequently exclaim "Yi Carumba!" instead of "What the F*ck?!". Definitely borrowed it from the Simpsons although there's it's "Aye Carumba" and doesn't tend to be used in the same context. Am I a self-censor? Perhaps so.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 12:38:27 PM by JaseSF » Logged

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #336 on: October 09, 2008, 12:41:06 AM »

The thought occurred to me today that in whatever afterlife Jerry Falwell is in it would hilarious if he had to share an apartment with Rock Hudson and Liberace.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #337 on: October 09, 2008, 06:36:25 PM »

Today a giant crow tried to attack me; thankfully we were on opposite sides of my sliding glass doors.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #338 on: October 11, 2008, 08:42:24 PM »

Lately I find my memory is getting more and more hazy, especially my short term memory. Hmm I had something else to say. Now if only I could remember what it was?!

Raffine

« Reply #339 on: October 11, 2008, 09:24:04 PM »

Today a giant crow tried to attack me; thankfully we were on opposite sides of my sliding glass doors.

Is it my imagination or are crows getting larger and more aggressive? We have a 'murder' of crows (I looked it up) that hang around the property cussin' up a storm at everyone and everything that gets near them. Some of the are really huge, too.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #340 on: October 12, 2008, 08:45:15 AM »

Is it my imagination or are crows getting larger and more aggressive? We have a 'murder' of crows (I looked it up) that hang around the property cussin' up a storm at everyone and everything that gets near them. Some of the are really huge, too.

Sounds like you have the same ones we got up here in Indian Harbor Beach. I've been spending so much time around them, that I have started to dream of them at night.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #341 on: October 12, 2008, 12:11:21 PM »

Oh yeah...I'm finding I have more and more tendency to forget how to spell certain words I once had complete mastery over. Now I'm like all  Question and have to look it up in the dictionary. Other times I'll misspell words without even realizing it such as mixing up terrible and terrific which of course is pretty bad when you want to get across a certain point in a conversation (yes I'm doing it even in conversations on occasion). Other times it all comes to me natural and is a breeze. Sometimes I fear there's something wrong with me.

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #342 on: October 12, 2008, 12:33:03 PM »

Oh yeah...I'm finding I have more and more tendency to forget how to spell certain words I once had complete mastery over. Now I'm like all  Question and have to look it up in the dictionary. Other times I'll misspell words without even realizing it such as mixing up terrible and terrific which of course is pretty bad when you want to get across a certain point in a conversation (yes I'm doing it even in conversations on occasion). Other times it all comes to me natural and is a breeze. Sometimes I fear there's something wrong with me.

That happens to me all the time, I got really high grades in english & had my coursework/exam papers used as guides for the next two years at high school, I've done alot of admin/office work too. As soon as I've had a period of inactivity, all my spelling and puctuation goes down the toilet. I found that I type way too much and don't handwrite at all anymore, I find that helps regain the "mastery"  TeddyR. My handwriting is really bad aswell at the moment, but handwriting stuff out after long periods of typing really does get you familiar with all kinds of words.

^See that was a big long-winded mess....I'm off to scrawl on some paper!  BounceGiggle

BTM

« Reply #343 on: October 14, 2008, 04:50:54 AM »

I find that when I try to write too much stuff by hand, my hand tends to cramp up and it's hard to hold a pen after awhile.  I don't know if this is because I haven't written much by hand ever since computer became more and more common, and those muscles have atrophied from lack or use, or if it just me getting older or what...

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #344 on: October 14, 2008, 04:58:51 AM »

I noticed a Smokey The Bear ad at the side of the site. That's nice  Smile

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.