Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:24:52 AM
713333 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2701722 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #420 on: November 04, 2008, 12:47:17 AM »

I recently got turned on to the local rock group Hot Lava.
Apparently, on every album, they keep doing the same stuff over & over & over, although they do keep getting much better at it every time.

Their most popular song is Blue Dragon.
This got me wondering; Why are dragons always blue, green or black (with the occasional red & the rare white)?
How come we never hear about any brown dragons?
______________________________________________________________________________________________

This afternoon, instead of getting my Stonewall Hard Snuff from my usual shop in Meadowdale, I decided to get it from this headshop down in Chester which is more prone to have it in stock, even if they are farther away & slightly more expensive.

As I was sitting at a stop light, waiting to make a left turn, my attention was drawn to the right by the sound of  a fat hog with hollow pipes. It was accessorized in the proper generic fashion, with a teddy bear strapped to the b***h seat.

It held my attention just long enough to see some guy in one of those Smart Cars pull up behind him.
I've never seen one before. It was much bigger than I would've imagined, and the cabin actually looked cramped & uncomfortable. The guy had put all these macho bumper stickers on the back displaying his love of fishing.

Considering the Smart Car's intended purpose, I couldn't help thinking that the Harley looked much more practical.
Come to think of it, a Ford Festiva would probably be more practical, and way more luxurious.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Khaz
Bad Movie Lover

Classic.

« Reply #421 on: November 04, 2008, 10:43:35 AM »

Ever wake up and get ready for work only to find grated cheese in your shoe? I did this morning and it's gunna bug me all day.

I see you are playing stupid... Looks like you're winning
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #422 on: November 04, 2008, 11:43:38 AM »

Ever wake up and get ready for work only to find grated cheese in your shoe? I did this morning and it's gunna bug me all day.

You're lucky.
I came in to work this morning to find our broadcast clock not working, so the shows are not gonna be punctual today. Lookingup

And I keep getting CRANK CALLS from otherwise legitimate sources claiming all kinds of screw-ups at the polls, & I have to double check all this crap & decide whether or not to pass it on to the loving public. Hatred
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 11:53:26 AM by LilCerberus » Logged

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #423 on: November 04, 2008, 03:43:19 PM »

No, but i did drop my cell phone in a bowl of mac n cheese today... gross!

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #424 on: November 04, 2008, 07:43:10 PM »

John McCain's wife is a cougar  TongueOut

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #425 on: November 04, 2008, 09:09:03 PM »

I have a hard time figuring out why we have so many dirty dishes in my house.   Hatred

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #426 on: November 05, 2008, 01:17:35 AM »

Another late night paper to right. FUN!  TeddyR  Thumbdown
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #427 on: November 05, 2008, 06:47:05 AM »

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #428 on: November 05, 2008, 08:39:34 AM »

TeddyR BounceGiggle Karma!

You've been reading my review of An Eye For An Eye, haven't you?

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #429 on: November 05, 2008, 08:41:41 AM »

TeddyR BounceGiggle Karma!

You've been reading my review of An Eye For An Eye, haven't you?

HAHA! I did the other day Trevor, but I woke up this morning and just said that to myself, then I laughed.  BounceGiggle

Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #430 on: November 05, 2008, 09:22:52 AM »

I've noticed that my attitude toward the female of the species has changed as I've gotten older, as a young man in my late teens to early twenties I remember checking out the girls when driving by the local high school and ignoring the teachers if any were about. Now when I drive by I check out the teachers (female) and I feel like yelling "DOES YOUR FATHER KNOW YOU'RE OUT IN PUBLIC DRESSED LIKE THAT" at the girls. I told my wife yesterday that we've become the weird old couple of the neighborhood and I believe this proves it, at least for me.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #431 on: November 05, 2008, 10:13:14 AM »

I think one of the cable news networks should hire me as an analyst. Yep, I do. On Friday I colored an electoral map red or blue, predicting the election results, and the only state I got wrong was Georgia, which I thought would go blue. Okay, CNN, MSNBC, contact my agent for 2010 mid-terms and we'll talk contract. Big contract. Lots of time off and parties with celebrities. Many zeroes. Foreign news sources will be considered but domestic commercial networks and FOX News need not apply.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
frank
Bad Movie Lover

"I'm a big boy now, Johnny."

« Reply #432 on: November 06, 2008, 04:43:14 AM »

I wonder if the title of "Hell comes to Frogtown" is inspired by the Muppet-sketch "Love comes to Koozebane".

......"Now toddle off and fly your flying machine."
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #433 on: November 06, 2008, 11:34:34 AM »

I've noticed that my attitude toward the female of the species has changed as I've gotten older, as a young man in my late teens to early twenties I remember checking out the girls when driving by the local high school and ignoring the teachers if any were about. Now when I drive by I check out the teachers (female) and I feel like yelling "DOES YOUR FATHER KNOW YOU'RE OUT IN PUBLIC DRESSED LIKE THAT" at the girls. I told my wife yesterday that we've become the weird old couple of the neighborhood and I believe this proves it, at least for me.

I was once standing in line at a store when a girl who couldn't have been more than 15 walked by dressed like a hooker. High-heels, a 2-piece bikini and some transparent robe-like thing over it, total makup-job and a bunch of jewlery. She looked, and walked, like a hooker, it was sad, but it then got worse: A guy behind me in line, who looked a bit older than me (putting him in his mid 40s maybe), says, LOUD, "wouldn't you like to get into THAT". I was appalled, and I said back, even louder: NO you F-ing dirtbag, not only is that disgusting, but it's illegal you pervert. When did your Rape-o, Chester @$$ get out of prison you sick F@$%. THEN, I got offensive on him and made quite the spectacle.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #434 on: November 06, 2008, 12:31:47 PM »

Do you ever notice that chips taste better when you first open the bag than any other time?

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.