Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:23:29 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2702026 times)
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #525 on: November 12, 2008, 04:58:33 PM »

One of my most vivid early memories is of a small plane full of FBI agents crashing into a house a few blocks from mine. It was December 16, 1982, and I was three. I still remember the sound it made.

Really?  What the heck was the FBI there for?

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
BTM

« Reply #526 on: November 12, 2008, 05:01:03 PM »

Ever notice now matter how well you try to keep the area by your computer clean, if you turn your keyboard upside down and shake it, a TON of dirt, specks, nail clippings and other junk will inevitably fall out?

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #527 on: November 12, 2008, 06:01:14 PM »

The four FBI agents, a Chicago police detective, and a suspect in an embezzlement case, were coming to the area because the suspect agreed to show them where he buried $50,000.00 of the $641,000.00 he confessed to stealing. No one survived the crash, and the plane also hit a hundred-year-old historic home. Sad, huh? I was home with my mother and we heard the plane pass over literally at treetop level, almost overhead, making an awful whining, whoosh noise, then there was a deafening crushing noise, a lot like that smashed box sound you sometimes hear with car wrecks, as it crashed into the house. Then there was a lot of smoke and sirens. I guess I remember things from when I was younger but that's maybe the strongest memory I have from being that young.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 06:03:13 PM by ER » Logged

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #528 on: November 13, 2008, 12:23:47 AM »

Did you try and calculate it's trajectory and find the dough yourself?

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #529 on: November 13, 2008, 07:04:45 AM »

I was home with my mother and we heard the plane pass over literally at treetop level, almost overhead, making an awful whining, whoosh noise, then there was a deafening crushing noise, a lot like that smashed box sound you sometimes hear with car wrecks, as it crashed into the house. Then there was a lot of smoke and sirens.

Reminds me of Randy....Bluesad

Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #530 on: November 13, 2008, 08:18:47 AM »

men should never never ever wear poka-dots. and no, not even on a guitar; even randy rhodes can't pull that one off...

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #531 on: November 13, 2008, 09:50:04 AM »

men should never never ever wear poka-dots. and no, not even on a guitar; even randy rhodes can't pull that one off...

Damn! I used to wear poka-dot stuff all the time during my drunken glam rock-star years  Lookingup

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #532 on: November 14, 2008, 10:09:38 AM »

Ever notice in hypnotic past life regression everyone's a southern belle or knight or samurai and no one ever seems to have been something humble like a migrant farmer from Belize?

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #533 on: November 14, 2008, 10:12:40 AM »

I wonder if Old Mother Hubbard was a scientologist?

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #534 on: November 14, 2008, 02:44:08 PM »

Reminds me of Randy....Bluesad

When I was in high school, a popular line of grafiti on the desk was "Randy Rhodes Rules". I would see this, then a few days later somebody would invariably have modified it so it said "Handy Randy's Gonad Rulers".

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #535 on: November 14, 2008, 04:04:56 PM »

If I was a faith healer, I'd like to think that I'd have a significant following in the dwarf community. There would be something wholesome about that. Casting demons out of those who have dwarfism would make for a fulfilling evening's work. I think I could get somewhere with this. I really do.

WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #536 on: November 14, 2008, 04:11:38 PM »

Has this sentence ever been used? ---> "Hey, pass me that grand piano!"

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #537 on: November 14, 2008, 04:27:20 PM »

I overheard two people talking, and I only heard two words said consecutively by one of them, and can't figure out how they got to THAT point in ANY conversation. The words were "crotchless wheelchair". I am at a total loss.

WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #538 on: November 14, 2008, 04:29:23 PM »

I overheard two people talking, and I only heard two words said consecutively by one of them, and can't figure out how they got to THAT point in ANY conversation. The words were "crotchless wheelchair". I am at a total loss.

If it weren't for my horse... I never would've spent that year in college.

Bah. Lewis Black fans will get it.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Raffine

« Reply #539 on: November 14, 2008, 04:30:22 PM »

The Shred-It guy just told me he could toss a washing machine into his big truck-sized shredder and it would shred it lickety-split.

I wonder if that's true?

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.