Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:00:02 PM
713375 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2702224 times)
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #750 on: December 13, 2008, 11:01:59 AM »

You know, a lot of people seem to think she was a b***h, but I think with all the crap Debra had to put with from both her idiot husband and her control freak mother-in-law, she handled the situation WAAAAY better than I would have.

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #751 on: December 13, 2008, 12:06:34 PM »

If by some chance humans are still around eons from now when our sun gets ready to implode, I think we should make an all-out effort to destroy it ourselves and sort of tell the universe, "Hey, you can't fire us, we quit!"

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #752 on: December 13, 2008, 12:36:12 PM »

'Scuse me...
I was referring to the unofficial/unauthorized Christmas Day cease-fire of 1914.
What would Santa Claus have to say about that bizarre day in 1914?

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #753 on: December 14, 2008, 06:05:00 PM »

I've decided to take up fencing.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #754 on: December 14, 2008, 06:13:07 PM »

God is NOT one of us.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #755 on: December 14, 2008, 07:04:52 PM »

Benign Vertigo makes me dizzy and the room is spinning.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #756 on: December 14, 2008, 08:29:18 PM »

God is NOT one of us.

Yes, but what IF He was?

Just a slob, like one of us?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #757 on: December 15, 2008, 11:02:27 AM »

John Lennon's concept of instant karma would be scary. I mean really, really scary. Everything you did in life would have the same immediate consequences that eating a brownie does now: one bite, straight to your thighs. Only on a bigger scale! Scary!

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #758 on: December 15, 2008, 01:56:25 PM »

I hate my job, I hate job, I hate my job! I got up at 6am and got home at 6:30pm, spent all day giving cheques to deadbeats in a freezing cold office.  Hatred

LilCerberus

« Reply #759 on: December 15, 2008, 10:55:21 PM »

Too much caffeine too late in the evening again. Buggedout
I'm abusing Clonazepam/Clonopin again. Bluesad

Today, I got my invites from "The Virginia Organization of Consumers Asserting Leadership", and "The Virginia Organization of Composers and Lyricists" mixed up, so it turns out, I accidentally blew off a VOCAL meeting for a VOCAL meeting. Hatred

I'm beginning to wonder why small clubs, pubs, taverns & coffee shops need amps & microphones. They're getting so small these days, that I can hear just fine from the back of the joint what they're talking about onstage during setup with the mics turned off. As soon as the music starts, all I want to do is leave. And then the band stops playing, & I think to myself, "Finally, I can have a normal conversation with the people who invited me here." And then the bartender turns on the jukebox full blast, & I'm back to having to scream, "I'M SORRY; YOU'LL HAVE TO SPEAK UP!" all over again.

I'm beginning to hate getting invited to stuff, because it's always downtown, where parking's always a nightmare, the joints are too cramped, & the music's too loud.

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #760 on: December 15, 2008, 11:53:46 PM »

too tired to go into detail right now
a couple of interesting opportunities have popped up over the past week
but i don't know where to go next

i feel like a 4 year old kid with a candy bar in his hot little hand, but i lack the strength & intelligence necessary to decipher that sealed reinforced cellophane wrapper.

Still plaguing me.
The last weekend in November, I met a young woman who made a documentary about Huntington's Disease.
At the same time, I found out my cousin's working on a new electric motorcycle which should out range & outperform anything currently available.

I figured I could use my position at WRIR to help promote these two issues, but I can't seem to get any serious feedback from anybody.

About that same time, I found out that our director of local news/talk programing is stepping down for health reasons, but he doesn't want to offer any training, or even talk about it. Instead, he wants to hold a seminar for all interested parties, & see who survives.

Finally, the News/Talk Committee expressed worries of a potential shortage of local news/talk programing, while also expressing an interest in more local news/talk programing about local arts, literature & theatre. I know enough local creative people who'd appreciate the publicity, to get a show like that off the ground. Trouble is, I don't have my own show, & I can't seem to find anybody on either side of the aisle who actually wants to do a show about it.

I need to eat this candy bar before it gets all squishy & messy.
Where are the scissors?

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #761 on: December 16, 2008, 03:27:39 AM »

Urrgghh!  Bluesad

I'm very, very ill. I'm not going in to work today, no matter what. I was up all night puking and my stomach felt like someone had poured acid into it and my head is banging like a bad Lars Ulrich snare/cowbell combo.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #762 on: December 16, 2008, 10:13:56 AM »

I had a bad movie dream.  John Ritter was my friend and he had huge muscles.  except at night I observed him cutting open his arms and taking out water bottles and taking coat hangers out of his back.   

he isn't really muscular at all.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #763 on: December 16, 2008, 12:23:49 PM »

FACT: The Beresovka mammoth, discovered in Siberia about a century ago, was found with buttercups in its mouth and stomach.

FACT: Buttercups require a relatively temperate climate.

FACT: Because of the remarkably intact state in which it was discovered, the mammoth had to have been "flash-frozen" within a short time after death.

MYSTERY: How did a mammoth feeding on a temperate plant come to be completely flash frozen within mere hours after death?

While there are more mundane theories for the mystery, some say the evidence of the Beresovka mammoth hints at radical phenomena like the earth shifting on its axis, drastically altering the climate of the planet in a matter of moments.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread59257/pg

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #764 on: December 16, 2008, 12:31:16 PM »

I've decided to take up fencing.

Cool, I've been thinking of putting one up myself, not sure if I want to go pickett or chainlink. Have any advice? BounceGiggle

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.