Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:02:17 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2701476 times)
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #780 on: December 21, 2008, 11:27:31 AM »

Still waiting for more seasons of "Hill Street Blues" to be released, they released the first two over two years ago, and nothing since.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #781 on: December 21, 2008, 11:37:29 AM »

Still waiting for more seasons of "Hill Street Blues" to be released, they released the first two over two years ago, and nothing since.

So am I. I remember when I got Miami Vice season 1 about 4 years back, had to wait nearly 2 years until the other 4 seasons came out. I really hope they do release Hill Street Blues, hopefully in a completed box-set. It's a fantastic show and I'm annoyed that my new job means I can't get home in time to catch episodes on more4.

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #782 on: December 22, 2008, 01:14:05 AM »

Kudos, & a busted water heater. Lookingup
I need to wash some clothes today, but I can't be bothered at all. I don't have a washing machine, so I have to hand wash every single item of clothing in my big kitchen sink. It sucks.  Bluesad

Walk into any grocery store, drug store, Wally world, etc. take your pick.

You'll find whatever you need for a variety of bodily odors... except one.

If your face smells funny, they have all sorts of colognes, perfumes, aftershave, etc.
If your armpits smell funny, they have rub-on/roll-on/spray-on antiperspirants & deodorants.
You'll find scented shampoos, conditioners & sticky stuff for your hair.
Scented detergents & fabric softeners for your clothes
Spay-on stuff for smelly feet, with charcoal inserts for smelly shoes

For bad breath, you start with the wide array of toothbrushes & paste, followed by assorted mouth rinses, and finally, some sort of candied mints, chewing gum, or spritzers for emergencies.

You can even get scented hand soap.

So, why is it I can never find anything to give my farts that minty fresh allure?

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #783 on: December 22, 2008, 09:01:47 AM »

Snow hates turtles...

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #784 on: December 22, 2008, 01:37:14 PM »

I've just been on the bus ride from hell. I only have one more day left to do at work before christmas, the stress and black coffee drinking will stop!  TeddyR

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #785 on: December 22, 2008, 05:37:21 PM »

Grocery stores seem to be filled with two kinds of people:  Old people, whose movements can only be seen with time lapse photography, and middle aged people, going through the place as fast as possible.  They're all pushing carts, filled to overflowing. 

Not a pleasant experience overall.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #786 on: December 22, 2008, 05:55:27 PM »

So, why is it I can never find anything to give my farts that minty fresh allure?

Actually, there is: Toothpaste. That was a trick my grandfather told me about, and it worked like a charm. If you were going out on a big date or something, just ram a wad of toothpaste up the 'ol brown eye and any time you let one loose, it would smell minty fresh.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #787 on: December 22, 2008, 06:35:10 PM »

I find relieving farts in a stairwell to be a funny and relaxing experience.  Mainly because it echoes. 

DarkSider's Realm

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #788 on: December 23, 2008, 03:28:29 PM »

I have now learnt to play the whole of KISS's debut album on guitar  Twirling

Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #789 on: December 24, 2008, 11:45:34 AM »

For the first time ever, I just want Christmas over and done with.  My entire immediate family is on edge, a hat's drop from screaming ourselves hoarse at each other.  Part of this is that mom was unable to take some of the time off she was expecting to in the days leading up to tonight.  Another part of it is that my dad's side of the family is expecting us to host Christmas tomorrow -- we have a tiny house and my parents work Christmas eve and the 26th, whereas all my aunts and uncles are teacher, have two weeks off, and huge houses.  My mother just yelled at me over the phone for not knowing that she already bought Wii Fit for my grandparents, when she was well aware I was just calling to get an answer "yes" or "no" for my uncle as to whether or not he should buy one. 

I want it to be January 6th.  January 6th, my parents are leaving on a two week cruise to Tahiti, and then they're out of my hair.  That will be worth spending my last winter break getting up at 6 am every day to get my sister to school. 

I can't wait to move out. 

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #790 on: December 24, 2008, 11:47:10 AM »

For the first time ever, I just want Christmas over and done with.  My entire immediate family is on edge, a hat's drop from screaming ourselves hoarse at each other.  Part of this is that mom was unable to take some of the time off she was expecting to in the days leading up to tonight.  Another part of it is that my dad's side of the family is expecting us to host Christmas tomorrow -- we have a tiny house and my parents work Christmas eve and the 26th, whereas all my aunts and uncles are teacher, have two weeks off, and huge houses.  My mother just yelled at me over the phone for not knowing that she already bought Wii Fit for my grandparents, when she was well aware I was just calling to get an answer "yes" or "no" for my uncle as to whether or not he should buy one. 

I want it to be January 6th.  January 6th, my parents are leaving on a two week cruise to Tahiti, and then they're out of my hair.  That will be worth spending my last winter break getting up at 6 am every day to get my sister to school. 

I can't wait to move out. 

I absolutely hate christmas! I've been playing heavy metal all day and am now totally drunk...  TeddyR

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #791 on: December 24, 2008, 12:10:23 PM »

I've actually tolerated Xmas pretty well this year.  Probably due to the fact I have been taking a lot of time off work.  This keeps me away from the stereo blasting endless Xmas music and my coworkers singing along with it. 

DarkSider's Realm

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #792 on: December 24, 2008, 03:50:20 PM »

Last night, I came down with one of my migraines.
It was late, & I was out of asprin, so I went to WalMart...
Predictably, the majority of lines were closed, & the few that were open were backed up several aisles.
Even with a migraine, I didn't mind the part where I had to wait in line for an hour.

It was that family that got in line behind me, with a baby & a three year old.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #793 on: December 25, 2008, 02:26:51 PM »

Yesterday morning I woke up in a stranger's bed
I guess the liquor did the talkin'
But I wish I knew what it said
A bottle of bourbon usually does the trick
My brain goes numb and I start thinkin' with my d***
She said I want more sugar
Please don't make me beg
I said the best part of me is runnin' down your leg
That poison whiskey will be the death of me

Stone dead drunk again
Notify my next 'o kin
I do believe I've seen better days
Stone dead drunk again
That bottle's my best friend
Please forgive me for my wicked ways

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #794 on: December 25, 2008, 11:07:06 PM »

Up until a week ago, I was completely unaware there was a sequel to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes", let alone THREE. I hold several members of this board fully responsible for MY ignorance in these matters.

Also, I didn't know that one of the writers, who also acted in some of the sequels was Rick Rockwell. He's the "Who Wants to Marry a Multi-millionaire" guy. Bummer for him it didn't work out between him and Darva, she sure wasn't hard to look at.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.