Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:13:49 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 819 820 [821] 822 823 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2695472 times)
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12300 on: October 17, 2012, 06:34:11 AM »

There was a possum in our backyard last night. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #12301 on: October 17, 2012, 08:40:28 AM »

Whoa: somebody's lost!  Ugly things, aren't they.  Look like they were assembled from spare parts on a bad day.  He'll be looking to den up for the winter: check your sheds and such; they do not make good tenants. 

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #12302 on: October 17, 2012, 08:58:51 AM »

Another boring day at the hospital, and I left the book I was reading at home!!!!  Oh well.  At least I have the internet.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12303 on: October 17, 2012, 12:11:57 PM »

Whoa: somebody's lost!  Ugly things, aren't they.  Look like they were assembled from spare parts on a bad day.  He'll be looking to den up for the winter: check your sheds and such; they do not make good tenants.  

LOL, looks like the head from one animal, body of another and tail from something else entirely.  Our cat was freaking out   BounceGiggle

I was wondering why there wasn't the usual pile of uneaten seed under our bird feeder, looks like our nocturnal visitor has been taking care of that.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 12:13:58 PM by Jack » Logged

- Paulo Coelho
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #12304 on: October 17, 2012, 12:28:29 PM »

I guess I'm strange but I think they're so ugly they're cute. We used to have a possum that would come up onto our grandmother's porch and eat out of the catfood dish. We ignored it and it just ate a bit then left.

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12305 on: October 17, 2012, 11:36:20 PM »

WARNING: Effective as of 10/17/12, Facebook will begin dragging the earth towards a fiery collision with the sun. To change this option, go to Settings>Planetary Settings>Trajectory and UNCLICK the box that says "Apocalyppse".
 Facebook has kept this one quiet on purpose, so copy and paste it into your status for no reason whatsoever. Or else kittens will die. And there will be no more bacon.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #12306 on: October 18, 2012, 12:09:03 PM »

WARNING: Effective as of 10/17/12, Facebook will begin dragging the earth towards a fiery collision with the sun. To change this option, go to Settings>Planetary Settings>Trajectory and UNCLICK the box that says "Apocalyppse".
 Facebook has kept this one quiet on purpose, so copy and paste it into your status for no reason whatsoever. Or else kittens will die. And there will be no more bacon.

OMG! No more bacon? Alan's gonna freak.

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
EstherBlodgett
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #12307 on: October 18, 2012, 12:42:59 PM »

If the apocalypse comes, beep me !
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #12308 on: October 18, 2012, 07:05:43 PM »

Go to google and type in Do a Barrel Roll. Wink

yeah no.
Vik
« Reply #12309 on: October 21, 2012, 06:49:26 AM »

I have a question for anyone who knows a lot about computers:

I am purchasing an iMac soon, and you have the option to buy one with a "2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5" processor or one with a "2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7" processor.
The 2.8 is 200 dollars more expensive than the 2.7 one. Now I know what a processor is, but what I don't know is to what extent the 2.8 is better than the 2.7. I know it's better, just not how much. My question is, would it be advised to pay an extra 200 dollars for the 2.8, or is it not worth the money?
I will be doing a lot of work with programs like Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects. Plus I will also be doing a lot of writing and will frequently watch movies on the machine; I mention this because I assume that my computer activity is relevant to the question.

Thanks ahead.  Cheers
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #12310 on: October 21, 2012, 06:42:35 PM »

I just cannot get anything done on a Sunday.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12311 on: October 21, 2012, 08:44:51 PM »

EBay is being really screwy tonight.  I get a listing all done, and click the "List your Item" button, and it tells me an error has occurred - I go back to edit my listing and everything except the title and pictures are erased!!!!

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #12312 on: October 22, 2012, 12:33:04 PM »

I think most successful writers are really time travelers who go back and steal other people's manuscripts.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12313 on: October 22, 2012, 11:48:18 PM »

Better put mine under an encrypted password then!!!!

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12314 on: October 23, 2012, 01:22:46 PM »

A couple days ago we bought some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for the trick or treaters.

They were good   TeddyR

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: 1 ... 819 820 [821] 822 823 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.