Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:49:20 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 906 907 [908] 909 910 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2701564 times)
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #13605 on: October 02, 2013, 08:48:28 PM »

I think I have poltergeists in the house! My oldest son was home alone all day, he said he went to the store to get a drink and when he came home the inside of the patio door was shattered, and it appears as though the BB gun has moved. He doesn't know how it happened.   Lookingup

Where's Scooby Doo and the crew when I need them?! I have a mystery on my hands.

Smoking them blunts I'm afraid.

yeah no.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #13606 on: October 03, 2013, 06:53:51 AM »

Funny thing about depression, is that When you've had it too long, it sorta becomes something you stand for, which kinda demeans your really bad days. Lookingup

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #13607 on: October 03, 2013, 08:18:24 AM »

Yup, gonna through that modem through Cox's windows.

Also, Rev I need your input, is it illegal to warn people of a speed trap ahead, there's one that is near me that gets people doing 35 during school zone when the lights to tell you to slow down isn't working. Someone put up a sign with an arrow pointing up to warn people, the official sign that said photo enforced isn''t half a block away, it's like 20 feet away, so I was thinking of spray painting it bright pink to make it visible. My question is this- who's being the criminal here, the speed camera that catches people speeding when the school zone lights aren't working or someone trying to warn people about it?

yeah no.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13608 on: October 03, 2013, 08:35:43 AM »

I used to have this English teacher when I was in junior high school - Mr. Schreiber - he was an Edgar Allen Poe fanatic.  Everything we read in his class was either a Poe story or novel.  We read Fall of the House of Usher and then watched the movie.  He'd been to see Poe's grave in Baltimore.  He'd stand in front of the class holding a wooden yardstick at each end, twisting it back and forth;  one day he snapped one in half.

He was one cool guy  Thumbup

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #13609 on: October 03, 2013, 08:56:23 AM »

Also, Rev I need your input, is it illegal to warn people of a speed trap ahead, there's one that is near me that gets people doing 35 during school zone when the lights to tell you to slow down isn't working. Someone put up a sign with an arrow pointing up to warn people, the official sign that said photo enforced isn''t half a block away, it's like 20 feet away, so I was thinking of spray painting it bright pink to make it visible. My question is this- who's being the criminal here, the speed camera that catches people speeding when the school zone lights aren't working or someone trying to warn people about it?

It's not illegal per se to warn people of a speed trap (1st amendment free speech). Spray painting a sign sounds like vandalism, however.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #13610 on: October 03, 2013, 12:37:07 PM »

It's not illegal per se to warn people of a speed trap (1st amendment free speech). Spray painting a sign sounds like vandalism, however.

The [problem is that when ever someone tries to warn about it, it gets taken down.

yeah no.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #13611 on: October 03, 2013, 01:22:40 PM »

The [problem is that when ever someone tries to warn about it, it gets taken down.

They are probably posting the signs on someone else's property, or on public property. Not much you can do about that, I'm afraid.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #13612 on: October 03, 2013, 06:02:10 PM »

So there's gonna another storm to hit us.

yeah no.
Bushma

« Reply #13613 on: October 03, 2013, 06:52:07 PM »

My work system was upgraded to Windows 7 last night.  IT deleted all of my vba macros and basically crippled the way I work.  They also changed the complexity of the login password and installed some other Piece Of Software with another complex password.  I've given up!  I've written down all my passwords on a piece of paper and put them on a wall in my cube.  Screw security at this point.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13614 on: October 04, 2013, 01:26:52 AM »

I'm sending good vibes to Brother Ash: I hope things will go well for him and soon. Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #13615 on: October 04, 2013, 09:08:17 PM »

The entire bookmark industry is going to be done-in by e-books.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
LilCerberus

« Reply #13616 on: October 05, 2013, 07:42:15 PM »

Hatred I'm finally gonna say it; This is no shutdown. Obama is just using it as an excuse for the the biggest Stalinist initiative in US history! Hatred

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
cqmorrell
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13617 on: October 05, 2013, 08:14:23 PM »

Am I the only one that thinks modern "comedy" is overly cruel?
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #13618 on: October 05, 2013, 08:15:59 PM »

Hatred I'm finally gonna say it; This is no shutdown. Obama is just using it as an excuse for the the biggest Stalinist initiative in US history! Hatred

Confident it's not about egos getting in the way?

yeah no.
LilCerberus

« Reply #13619 on: October 05, 2013, 08:16:54 PM »

Am I the only one that thinks modern "comedy" is overly cruel?

There is a lotta stuff these days that reminds me way too much of junior high school...

Pages: 1 ... 906 907 [908] 909 910 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.