Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:11:32 AM
713333 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 913 914 [915] 916 917 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2701711 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #13710 on: November 10, 2013, 06:23:35 PM »

I think it means Mr Korsakov went to Latvia...
... and broke every bone in his body....
Small | Large

Small | Large

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #13711 on: November 10, 2013, 11:55:51 PM »

Here's a version that induces a slightly milder headache
Small | Large

Kinda reminds me of Sykotik Sinfony. http://www.badmovies.org/movies/badchannels/

Also sorta makes me imagine a superhero who dresses up as a televangelist & runs around doing that Benny Hinn thing to criminals.......

And, just because it's been a week of discovering really weird stuff...
Small | Large

http://youtu.be/2dllo85ZSUk

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #13712 on: November 11, 2013, 07:26:05 AM »

Man, the Dallas Cowboys REALLY stunk up the field last night!
I didn't expect them to win - New Orleans is an awesome team - but I expected it to go better than THAT!
I think Monte Kiffen's defense earned a new nickname - the "Kleenex Defense"!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #13713 on: November 11, 2013, 07:42:52 AM »

Man, the Dallas Cowboys REALLY stunk up the field last night!
I didn't expect them to win - New Orleans is an awesome team - but I expected it to go better than THAT!
I think Monte Kiffen's defense earned a new nickname - the "Kleenex Defense"!

And here the Cowboys blamed Rob Ryan for losing to RG3 last year.

yeah no.
LilCerberus

« Reply #13714 on: November 12, 2013, 01:46:51 AM »

I know nothing about Andy Warhol, but for some reason, I'd like to make a movie about Andy Warhol that has nothing to do with Andy Warhol, but rather my own warped sense of the world, & I'd fill it with reenactments of scenes from The Doors, Basquiat, I Shot Andy Warhol, & whatever that movie was about that model that was seeing Andy Warhol & Bob Dylan at the same time, & I'd try & pass it off as an autobiographical piece, but it would really be about my lack of knowledge on the subject outside of that rock video for Hello Again, and I would call it MOVIES ABOUT ANDY WARHOL, and I would throw in a scene where Bigfoot would steal the script for Up Your @$$ & hides it in a box of smelly lighting equipment, & have some weird drones dressed as Andy Warhol doing a tribute to the opening scene from The Andy Griffith Show.....

Bushma

« Reply #13715 on: November 12, 2013, 08:16:05 AM »

W...T...F... Did I just watch and why do I want to see more?!?!

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #13716 on: November 12, 2013, 09:30:38 AM »

I too like this.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13717 on: November 12, 2013, 09:31:35 AM »

I know nothing about Andy Warhol, but for some reason, I'd like to make a movie about Andy Warhol that has nothing to do with Andy Warhol, but rather my own warped sense of the world, & I'd fill it with reenactments of scenes from The Doors, Basquiat, I Shot Andy Warhol, & whatever that movie was about that model that was seeing Andy Warhol & Bob Dylan at the same time, & I'd try & pass it off as an autobiographical piece, but it would really be about my lack of knowledge on the subject outside of that rock video for Hello Again, and I would call it MOVIES ABOUT ANDY WARHOL, and I would throw in a scene where Bigfoot would steal the script for Up Your @$$ & hides it in a box of smelly lighting equipment, & have some weird drones dressed as Andy Warhol doing a tribute to the opening scene from The Andy Griffith Show.....

I believe Andy Warhol would appreciate that plot, for 15 minutes at least.

Javakoala
« Reply #13718 on: November 12, 2013, 09:55:34 AM »

My brain just had a seizure. The real question is: Would they be willing to play at a kid's birthday party or, maybe, a bat mitzvah?
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13719 on: November 13, 2013, 02:22:15 PM »

Well guys I've gotta spend the night in the hospital - I've been taking too much aspirin for years for my frequent headaches and now I guess I've got a bleeding ulcer from it.  My hemoglobin count is pretty low and they're going to give me a transfusion of 3 units of blood (which takes 12 hours) to get that back up to normal levels.  Then tomorrow they're going to stick some thing down my throat to see inside my stomach, and then hopefully I'll get to come home.

I've been feeling so run down these past couple of days;  I took a shower yesterday and was absolutely exhausted afterwards.  My arms felt like I'd just done 100 pushups or something.  So I guess it's time to get this all taken care of.

Wish me luck and hopefully I'll be able to find some lousy movie on TV to watch tonight  Smile

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
LilCerberus

« Reply #13720 on: November 13, 2013, 02:30:56 PM »

Why is Dudley Moore Wearing a sweatsuit on the beach in 10?

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13721 on: November 13, 2013, 04:24:34 PM »

Well guys I've gotta spend the night in the hospital - I've been taking too much aspirin for years for my frequent headaches and now I guess I've got a bleeding ulcer from it.  My hemoglobin count is pretty low and they're going to give me a transfusion of 3 units of blood (which takes 12 hours) to get that back up to normal levels.  Then tomorrow they're going to stick some thing down my throat to see inside my stomach, and then hopefully I'll get to come home.

I've been feeling so run down these past couple of days;  I took a shower yesterday and was absolutely exhausted afterwards.  My arms felt like I'd just done 100 pushups or something.  So I guess it's time to get this all taken care of.

Wish me luck and hopefully I'll be able to find some lousy movie on TV to watch tonight  Smile

Good luck Jack, I'm sure it's a minor procedure that will go well. Is it not normal to feel like you've done 100 pushups after showering?

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13722 on: November 13, 2013, 05:56:36 PM »

Jack - hospitals are weird at night. be careful
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #13723 on: November 13, 2013, 09:47:34 PM »

Buggedout  Jack!  You had better be all set to rights soon: cannot have you depriving us of your company.  Wink   Be good and get well! 

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13724 on: November 14, 2013, 12:07:17 AM »

Will this be the first night in the history of this forum Jack won't be watching a movie or 3? panic is already setting in at all the worst studios in LA
Pages: 1 ... 913 914 [915] 916 917 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.