Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:08:47 AM
713347 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 930 931 [932] 933 934 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2701821 times)
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #13965 on: January 21, 2014, 08:04:11 AM »

Sorry.  Didn't think to check the prices.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13966 on: January 21, 2014, 08:25:34 AM »

Still wondering why Bella deleted her account.  Question

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #13967 on: January 21, 2014, 09:26:11 AM »

She was getting along so famously.  Thumbup

Could it have been done accidentally?  I know more than once I have come perilously close to hitting that button unintentionally.  Buggedout

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #13968 on: January 21, 2014, 11:28:27 AM »

Fiat now owns all of Chrysler. I hope that this will mean that cool concept cars could go into production.

In other news, I have classes from 1:00 -3:30 and 5:30-8:30
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 11:53:08 AM by El Misfit » Logged

yeah no.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #13969 on: January 21, 2014, 02:07:15 PM »

Valentine's Day has become alot more complicated since I was in school.

There use to be only one type of Valentine's Day cards, and they were generic, and the only thing that came with them were candy hearts. Now there are over 2 dozen different types of Valentine's Day cards, each with a different character, half of which are Disney characters (Why does that not surprise me?) and they come with bookmarks, candy, coloring tools, pencils, or stickers. Now just try to pick out which ones to give in class.
Bushma

« Reply #13970 on: January 22, 2014, 07:18:11 PM »

I'm really starting to hate SQL!  If Microsoft Access didn't have that stupid 2GB limit my life would be much easier!

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13971 on: January 22, 2014, 09:45:24 PM »

Only one thing seems worse than SQL, managing SQL with access

claws
« Reply #13972 on: January 23, 2014, 06:45:29 AM »

I used to enjoy grocery shopping but it has become an annoyance lately. It seems there are more and more people shopping now than 3-4 years ago. I don't mind standing in line at the cash register, its the crowds rushing, pushing or blocking between the aisles. And there's ALWAYS that one same person who pops up and needs the exact same items you were about to grab and put in your shopping cart. Of course that very same annoying person will stand in line by the check-out line right in front of you  Lookingup
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13973 on: January 23, 2014, 07:13:59 AM »

I used to enjoy grocery shopping but it has become an annoyance lately. It seems there are more and more people shopping now than 3-4 years ago. I don't mind standing in line at the cash register, its the crowds rushing, pushing or blocking between the aisles. And there's ALWAYS that one same person who pops up and needs the exact same items you were about to grab and put in your shopping cart. Of course that very same annoying person will stand in line by the check-out line right in front of you  Lookingup

I feel your pain: in Pretoria, it is the same thing. No matter how early you go, there are lots of people, even on a normal work day. People dawdling with their carts, standing in your way, blocking the aisles, not many checkouts open and too many loiterers. Thank your lucky stars that you don't have to go to a supermarket not too far from my work as there is a blind beggar who sits in the store and serenades the shoppers with terrible 'songs' until their ears bleed.  Buggedout

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #13974 on: January 23, 2014, 10:06:26 AM »

Go shopping on a Wednesday, there's less people in the store than on any other day.

yeah no.
ChaosTheory

« Reply #13975 on: January 23, 2014, 11:20:09 AM »

The only thing that really bugs me is when someone's got a cart and decides to take their half of the aisle out of the middle.  And of course the ones that do that move EXTRA slow.

What a week. Monday: Eviction notice, Tuesday: my ex got engaged, Wedneday: new job - which i celebrated with the world's cheapest bottle of sauvignon which resulted in me getting throw-up black-out drunk for the first time ever.  Today: I gotta load boxes onto the moving truck hungover; that really wasn't smart.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13976 on: January 23, 2014, 11:25:11 AM »

I don't know about the other days but I can give you a hug for what happened on Wednesday. Cheers

ChaosTheory

« Reply #13977 on: January 23, 2014, 11:28:34 AM »

Thanks!  I'm pretty thrilled about it actually, it's proofreading/production for a local paper.

Truth is, I'm happy for my ex too; we parted on good terms & his fiance is nice.  It set off some alarms on the old biological clock though.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13978 on: January 23, 2014, 05:25:02 PM »

She was getting along so famously.  Thumbup

Could it have been done accidentally?  I know more than once I have come perilously close to hitting that button unintentionally.  Buggedout

Probably would have re-registered. I went to have a look at what you mean and bloody hell that is a bit dangerous, I hope there's a confirmation screen after that.

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13979 on: January 23, 2014, 06:24:18 PM »

author=ChaosTheory
link=topic=117466.msg517427#msg517427 date=1390494514]
Thanks!  I'm pretty thrilled about it actually, it's
proofreading/production for a local paper.

Truth is, I'm happy for my ex too; we parted on good terms & his
fiance is nice.  It set off some alarms on the old biological clock
 though.

Good wishes, SisterC: you mustn't worry about the old biological clock
at all. I'm so past it all, the spring on my clock went DOINGGGG years
ago. Buggedout Wink
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 06:28:52 PM by Trevor » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 930 931 [932] 933 934 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.