Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:33:36 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 979 980 [981] 982 983 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2701558 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #14700 on: July 28, 2014, 10:20:06 PM »

I wore shorts to Vacation Bible School tonight, and while we were waiting outside for the kids to get picked up my legs got devoured by giant mutant Texas mosquitoes!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #14701 on: July 29, 2014, 08:27:42 AM »

I wore shorts to Vacation Bible School tonight, and while we were waiting outside for the kids to get picked up my legs got devoured by giant mutant Texas mosquitoes!
Wern't those last four words a movie?

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #14702 on: July 29, 2014, 11:30:33 AM »

I got nineteen stitches on the outside of my left hand yesterday (totally gonna leave a scar for future storytelling!) after my cousin stabbed me with scissors. She was aiming for my face but I blocked it, thank you Krav Maga. She was going to go to rehab yesterday and Sunday evening made me promise no matter what she said I'd make sure she stayed in the house til then, but she kinda changed her mind Monday morning as the siren call of the Golden Triangle's finest got to her, and to emphasize the point, ran me through with, as luck would have it, my one pair of scissors sharp and pointy enough to actually go through human flesh.

Went to the emergency room to get sewn up and had a bad reaction to the local they gave me and in the midst of my suddenly 120 beats per second heart rate got uncontrollably chatty and contradicted my own "Um, I fell" story so that when the nurse heard the truth she called the police. What did the police say? "Why were you trying to stop your cousin from leaving? It was her right to go."

And now (believe it or not I think this is the worst part) my cousin is an involuntary psychiatric patient, and instead of rehab she may get deported back to Ireland and be banned from the United States.

Ah, family life...

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14703 on: July 29, 2014, 12:28:47 PM »

I am SO sorry!  After all you have done for her . . . that's just heartbreaking. Bluesad

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #14704 on: July 29, 2014, 12:36:32 PM »

Wow, ER, sorry to hear that.  Bluesad

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #14705 on: July 29, 2014, 05:08:14 PM »

Bluesad Crazy how those we often try and help will lash out at those who try to help them. Drug addiction and psychiatric patients are often related. I've suffered abuse when trying to help others too but thankfully nothing as bad as what you went through.

Must have been very traumatic to say the least.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14706 on: July 30, 2014, 12:38:37 AM »

I got nineteen stitches on the outside of my left hand yesterday (totally gonna leave a scar for future storytelling!) after my cousin stabbed me with scissors. She was aiming for my face but I blocked it, thank you Krav Maga. She was going to go to rehab yesterday and Sunday evening made me promise no matter what she said I'd make sure she stayed in the house til then, but she kinda changed her mind Monday morning as the siren call of the Golden Triangle's finest got to her, and to emphasize the point, ran me through with, as luck would have it, my one pair of scissors sharp and pointy enough to actually go through human flesh.

Went to the emergency room to get sewn up and had a bad reaction to the local they gave me and in the midst of my suddenly 120 beats per second heart rate got uncontrollably chatty and contradicted my own "Um, I fell" story so that when the nurse heard the truth she called the police. What did the police say? "Why were you trying to stop your cousin from leaving? It was her right to go."

And now (believe it or not I think this is the worst part) my cousin is an involuntary psychiatric patient, and instead of rehab she may get deported back to Ireland and be banned from the United States.

Ah, family life...

That's horrible: I hope you are OK, ER.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14707 on: July 30, 2014, 12:45:45 AM »

If I keep up my current post rate of 3.5 a day,  it'll be 2016 before I achieve Kraken-hood! Bluesad

Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14708 on: July 30, 2014, 09:54:44 AM »

Anyone know if there was ever a DVD release of televised frost report? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059985/)

Serious lack :( although my thinking is that if I can get copies of at last the 1948 show I can get copies of this, even if it's not in its entirety

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14709 on: August 01, 2014, 07:26:30 AM »

Just read a few comments on Youtube.  Always makes me feel like purging a good chunk of the population probably wouldn't be such a bad idea.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14710 on: August 01, 2014, 07:30:24 AM »

I hate to 'gloom up the glades' but I am not looking forward to spending yet another long, lonely weekend at home with no car to go anywhere....  Bluesad

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14711 on: August 02, 2014, 12:11:01 PM »

Somebody left an entire personal pan pizza in the fridge!  Hope they weren't expecting it to still be there when they came looking for it  BounceGiggle

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14712 on: August 02, 2014, 04:01:16 PM »

I spent the entire day arrowhead hunting on the lake yesterday and I am SORE today . . . so of course my wife wants to rearrange furniture.

Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14713 on: August 02, 2014, 08:46:47 PM »

Ah, family life...

You did the right thing.

claws
« Reply #14714 on: August 03, 2014, 03:11:54 AM »

I spend my entire week of vacation doing nothing. And I feel good about it.
Pages: 1 ... 979 980 [981] 982 983 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.