Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:31:55 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1003 1004 [1005] 1006 1007 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2702529 times)
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #15060 on: November 17, 2014, 03:38:54 PM »

Who's on first?

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #15061 on: November 17, 2014, 04:14:16 PM »

Who's on first?

Whenever someone says "I don't know" in conversation, I automatically respond "third base!" which usually confuses them.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #15062 on: November 17, 2014, 05:27:35 PM »

Who's on first?
MEGAFOOT!

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Flangepart

« Reply #15063 on: November 17, 2014, 06:22:21 PM »

How many toes?

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Bushma

« Reply #15064 on: November 17, 2014, 06:41:33 PM »

I was playing World of Tanks over the weekend. In one game I was playing my Tier 7 T25/2, and I think I was doing fairly well. I ended up being the last tank on my team when I noticed that someone from my team was raging in chat. He was talking crap about me and how much I suck. I ignored him and did the best I could but was eventually destroyed and we lost. So I played another game and that one ended in a victory. When I got back to the garage I saw I was getting private messages. It turns out the guy who was raging at me before was still raging at me. "You're the worst player ever." "You should uninstall." The usual stuff, so what could I do?  I ended up replying to him. I thanked him for his constructive comments and asked if he'd like to team up and battle together. To my surprise he did. We played several games together and this guy rages in every game. He was just ananngry person I guess. It was all very interesting.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #15065 on: November 17, 2014, 06:56:36 PM »

What's on second...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #15066 on: November 17, 2014, 11:34:45 PM »

You ever get one of those random responses to a Facebook comment that absolutely p**ses you off?  You know, where the person childishly calls you names, acts like a complete imbecile, and then has the audacity to call you stupid (complete with ironic gross misspellings)?  Yeah, just had that.  I'm currently fighting the temptation to fire back.  It's not worth it.  It's not worth it.  It's not worth it.  Hatred
print screen the messages, get enough, then post it to show people how much on an imbecile he/she is.

yeah no.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #15067 on: November 18, 2014, 08:34:01 AM »

You ever get one of those random responses to a Facebook comment that absolutely p**ses you off?  You know, where the person childishly calls you names, acts like a complete imbecile, and then has the audacity to call you stupid (complete with ironic gross misspellings)?  Yeah, just had that.  I'm currently fighting the temptation to fire back.  It's not worth it.  It's not worth it.  It's not worth it.  Hatred
print screen the messages, get enough, then post it to show people how much on an imbecile he/she is.

It's not worth it.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
claws
« Reply #15068 on: November 24, 2014, 03:24:30 AM »

I don't understand how the majority people at another message board actually miss banned members. They were douchebags / idiots / bigots / morons and deserved to be banned. I sure as hell don't miss them.
LilCerberus

« Reply #15069 on: November 24, 2014, 01:10:53 PM »

In 1993, I really didn't want to come back to this town, but got talked into because this is where the family was...

Ever since, it feels like the the only time I'm seeing anybody, is at funerals, which are growing fewer & farther apart...

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15070 on: November 26, 2014, 12:43:39 PM »

I was playing World of Tanks over the weekend. In one game I was playing my Tier 7 T25/2, and I think I was doing fairly well. I ended up being the last tank on my team when I noticed that someone from my team was raging in chat. He was talking crap about me and how much I suck. I ignored him and did the best I could but was eventually destroyed and we lost. So I played another game and that one ended in a victory. When I got back to the garage I saw I was getting private messages. It turns out the guy who was raging at me before was still raging at me. "You're the worst player ever." "You should uninstall." The usual stuff, so what could I do?  I ended up replying to him. I thanked him for his constructive comments and asked if he'd like to team up and battle together. To my surprise he did. We played several games together and this guy rages in every game. He was just ananngry person I guess. It was all very interesting.

A lot of competitive gamers (even with big channels/streams) mistake assertive for aggressive and that is like their whole thing, I've never understood that.. probably something to do with almost every FPS being garbage military indoctrination nonsense now

LilCerberus

« Reply #15071 on: November 27, 2014, 01:04:40 AM »

thanksgiving is a lot like funerals... you see all those relatives that avoid you the rest of the year...
(In these parts, a pot luck is part of the wake.)

My Uncle Ed passed away this past Sunday, & his funeral is this weekend... Bluesad

So, not that it's cool, but this year, I'm doing both... Lookingup

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15072 on: November 27, 2014, 10:05:04 AM »

Blood Freak
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15073 on: November 29, 2014, 01:23:51 PM »

Agatha Crispy
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #15074 on: November 30, 2014, 10:09:54 AM »

Ankor what?

Yes.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Pages: 1 ... 1003 1004 [1005] 1006 1007 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.