Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:29:25 PM
714317 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1021 1022 [1023] 1024 1025 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2719905 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #15330 on: March 01, 2015, 11:54:24 AM »

When I was little I used to think if I ever grew up and won a Nobel Prize, for my acceptance speech I'd say, "Thanks!" and walk offstage. That way nobody could ever have a shorter speech than me.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15331 on: March 01, 2015, 01:46:40 PM »

99 more posts until Krakenhood.  Thought I'd give you guys a heads-up 'cause I'm sure you'll want to buy me presents and stuff.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #15332 on: March 01, 2015, 02:36:18 PM »

How did you get so far ahead of me?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #15333 on: March 01, 2015, 03:52:07 PM »

99 more posts until Krakenhood.  Thought I'd give you guys a heads-up 'cause I'm sure you'll want to buy me presents and stuff.
If you get there before June, then I'll have to get you a speedy walking cane, or a mobility scooter.  BounceGiggle

yeah no.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15334 on: March 01, 2015, 07:49:19 PM »

How did you get so far ahead of me?

Oh I can prattle on about nothing like you wouldn't believe  TeddyR

- Paulo Coelho
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15335 on: March 01, 2015, 07:55:25 PM »

If you get there before June, then I'll have to get you a speedy walking cane, or a mobility scooter.  BounceGiggle

Yeah I was actually thinking more along the lines of one of these:

TeddyR TeddyR TeddyR

- Paulo Coelho
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15336 on: March 01, 2015, 10:30:18 PM »

I want an actual Kraken - maybe not a full sized model, but about a 20 footer - that I can sic on my enemies! TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #15337 on: March 01, 2015, 11:17:45 PM »

I want an actual Kraken - maybe not a full sized model, but about a 20 footer - that I can sic on my enemies! TeddyR

25 years ago, I had a dream that I turned into Godzilla on a motorbike, that somebody in a van cut me off, and I started to grow as I sped up to catch them, and I picked the van up with my mouth, then my alarm clock went off as I was thrashing it to death...
Curious way to wake up.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15338 on: March 02, 2015, 05:42:55 AM »

Got woken up at some point in the middle of the night when my wife (while asleep), dug her fingernails into my side then pulled her hand back fast. Its only bleeding a little now, but it stings way out of all proportion. When I asked her what the hell was going on I got a very sleepy "The dragons are eating all the townspeople".

I think I might need to talk to her about cutting down her World of Warcraft playtime. Mind you, I did once get woken up by her sleep walking out of bed. When I asked her what she was doing she told me she needed to repair her armour and then hearthstone back, so maybe I should have got her to play less back then.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15339 on: March 02, 2015, 06:11:41 AM »

Got woken up at some point in the middle of the night when my wife (while asleep), dug her fingernails into my side then pulled her hand back fast. Its only bleeding a little now, but it stings way out of all proportion. When I asked her what the hell was going on I got a very sleepy "The dragons are eating all the townspeople".

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

That is the first smile I've had all day.  Thumbup

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15340 on: March 02, 2015, 06:34:27 AM »

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

That is the first smile I've had all day.  Thumbup

Good job I didn't post about the time she punched me in the nuts while sleeping, wouldn't want you to get injured falling off your chair laughing. ;)

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15341 on: March 02, 2015, 07:29:41 AM »

She sounds like an interesting lady!

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15342 on: March 02, 2015, 10:23:02 AM »

She definitely makes life more... entertaining. On the plus side, she did let me turn the largest bedroom (including a en suite) into my man cave, so I can't complain.

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15343 on: March 02, 2015, 03:24:15 PM »

Frickin' computer calls me up and tells me that a "loved one" submitted my name to them and they want to let me know that if I've suffered any loss in the last two years I may be eligible for compensation.  I mean, if someone submitted my name to them, how the hell would they know whether or not I loved that person?  Good grief if you wanna pull a scam on me at least try to be halfway clever about it  Lookingup

- Paulo Coelho
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #15344 on: March 02, 2015, 04:38:05 PM »

Which do youu think is harder for a writer/director to pull off successfully? Dark Comedy or Intentional Camp?

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Pages: 1 ... 1021 1022 [1023] 1024 1025 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.