Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:12:25 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1029 1030 [1031] 1032 1033 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2701953 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #15450 on: April 15, 2015, 07:02:31 PM »

Thought I had just completed my taxes. Turns out I forgot to fill out Schedule C.  Bluesad

Update: I had filled out a Schedule C. I did it twice.  Bluesad Bluesad

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15451 on: April 15, 2015, 07:11:02 PM »

But I forgot to fill out Schedule K-1.  Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad

Bushma
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15452 on: April 15, 2015, 08:05:15 PM »

I gave blood again today!

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15453 on: April 15, 2015, 08:59:39 PM »

But I forgot to fill out Schedule K-1.  Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad

Turns out I didn't have to fill out Schedule K-1! Return's in the mail!

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #15454 on: April 17, 2015, 05:45:49 PM »

THE TESTMONIUM got another five star rating on Goodreads.com today!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15455 on: April 18, 2015, 02:10:29 PM »

Just discovered that you can actually get a contact hangover.

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15456 on: April 18, 2015, 02:57:39 PM »

Went up to the mailbox wondering if my new guitar instructional book came yet. TeddyR Instead I got an invite to attend a "Memories Workshop" at a local funeral home, to get things planned out and relieve my family of the burden of having to plan my funeral during their time of grief.

Would have preferred my guitar book  Lookingup

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #15457 on: April 18, 2015, 04:41:02 PM »

Cant well all agree that there's no secret behind Mona Lisa's smile? Dude told her to sit down and smile as he painted. Seems like that people who try to find a deeper meaning tend to be pretentious and a crazy person in the real world.

yeah no.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #15458 on: April 19, 2015, 12:37:23 AM »

Coming back from town today, I saw a red-tailed hawk being chased across the sky and tormented by two crows . . .
then turned on to our road and saw a crow being chased and tormented by a mockingbird.

I guess the big guys don't always win!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15459 on: April 19, 2015, 10:31:35 PM »

Why Japanese don't blow their nose? I understand it is considered rude to do so in public, but we are in a office! Go in the bathroom, clean and come back. Breathing better is also a nice side effect a part of avoiding the constant pulling-up noise...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15460 on: April 20, 2015, 05:52:47 AM »

My boss took me to the sgts mess for a 'Bring a junior night'. There was lots of really cheap beer and I can't remember the later half of the night.

Trouble is I can't decide wither it would be a good idea to go see the warrent and find out if I behaved myself (or more likely just go and apologise for what ever I did do), or just hide and hope nothing happened.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 08:54:15 AM by Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15461 on: April 20, 2015, 07:31:19 AM »

My warrent officer took me to the sgts mess for a 'Bring a cpl night'. There was lots of really cheap beer and I can't remember the later half of the night.

Trouble is I can't decide wither it would be a good idea to go see the warrent and find out if I behaved myself (or more likely just go and apologise for what ever I did do), or just hide and hope nothing happened.

I'd face up to it and just say something like "wow, sure had too much to drink that night - sorry if I got carried away." That way you're not admitting any misbehavior beyond what you already know, drinking too much. Since you didn't wake up in jail you probably weren't that bad.

Bushma

« Reply #15462 on: April 20, 2015, 02:15:50 PM »

My warrent officer took me to the sgts mess for a 'Bring a cpl night'. There was lots of really cheap beer and I can't remember the later half of the night.

I'd face up to it and just say something like "wow, sure had too much to drink that night - sorry if I got carried away." That way you're not admitting any misbehavior beyond what you already know, drinking too much. Since you didn't wake up in jail you probably weren't that bad.

Or turn it around and go on the offensive "wow, you sure had too much to drink that night - sorry, I should have kept an eye on you."

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Flangepart

« Reply #15463 on: April 20, 2015, 05:17:49 PM »

Now ya got me thinkin' bout the old Jean Shepherd radio narration he did called 'Half Tracks and beer don't mix." Fun in the motor pool!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15464 on: April 21, 2015, 05:06:44 AM »

Now ya got me thinkin' bout the old Jean Shepherd radio narration he did called 'Half Tracks and beer don't mix." Fun in the motor pool!

Is that one worth looking out for to listen to? Every so often we decide to dig out some old radio shows and listen to them (as well as newer ones on occasion). Just as a side note, for anyone who likes Peter Cushing & Vincent Price (and who doesn't?) they did a radio play together called Aliens In The Mind that I enjoyed.

As far as I can tell the rest of the night went fine. I tend not to drink too much these days as I didn't like the person I became increasingly often when I got drunk. Occasionally I end up having too much, or just feel the need for a blow out. Ironically about a year after I went from having one or two beers most nights to a beer or two a month I started getting gout (and I have never drank wine, port or brandy dammit). So much for living heathier.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 ... 1029 1030 [1031] 1032 1033 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.