Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:26:06 AM
714197 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1036 1037 [1038] 1039 1040 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2714934 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #15555 on: May 27, 2015, 10:13:32 AM »

Buggedout
The World of Tanks servers are down!  What should I do with my time?! 

Pull out your old Windows '95 companion CD & play Hover!  TeddyR

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #15556 on: May 27, 2015, 09:11:09 PM »

Buggedout
The World of Tanks servers are down!  What should I do with my time?! 
You know exactly what to do. that's right, go out and go to Taco Bell for some cheap tex-mex food.

yeah no.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15557 on: May 28, 2015, 03:19:29 AM »

Ok, so at work a couple of days ago one of my co-workers was telling me he'd got up to find that someone had put a small pile of stones from his driveway on the bonnet of has car and lined some more stones along his windscreen wipers. When he asked me what I thought it meant I (with my tongue in my cheek) said "Well its a few years since I last watched it, but that reminds me of The Blair Witch Project. Didn't they come out their tents one morning and find little piles of stones? What you need to watch out for is next you get little figures made out of sticks."

I then forgot all about the conversation until the next day when he came into work and said "I was thinking about what you said yesterday about witches. How would I protect myself against that?"

I think I need to find a new planet to live on... Either that or I am going to start making little wooden figures to leave around. ;)

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15558 on: May 28, 2015, 06:21:57 AM »

^ Should have told them to hang a slaughtered chicken on their front door  Wink

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #15559 on: May 28, 2015, 07:06:26 AM »

Conspiracy theorists get on my nerves.  I'd like to take all the people who think 9/11 was an inside job, plus those who think the Holocaust was a hoax, those who think the moon landings were faked, and those who think Obama is a Muslim Fifth Columnist conspiring with the Illuminati to destroy America, and put them all on an island somewhere.

Then fly black helicopters over the island once a week. TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Bushma

« Reply #15560 on: May 28, 2015, 07:50:08 AM »

Ok, so at work a couple of days ago one of my co-workers was telling me he'd got up to find that someone had put a small pile of stones from his driveway on the bonnet of has car and lined some more stones along his windscreen wipers. When he asked me what I thought it meant I (with my tongue in my cheek) said "Well its a few years since I last watched it, but that reminds me of The Blair Witch Project. Didn't they come out their tents one morning and find little piles of stones? What you need to watch out for is next you get little figures made out of sticks."

I then forgot all about the conversation until the next day when he came into work and said "I was thinking about what you said yesterday about witches. How would I protect myself against that?"

I think I need to find a new planet to live on... Either that or I am going to start making little wooden figures to leave around. ;)

LOL!  That's brilliant!  Last year when I pulled up a lavender plant my wife didn't want anymore I took a bunch of stems from it and formed them into a Blair Witch type stick figure person and hung it inside.  It creeped people out when they came over.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #15561 on: May 28, 2015, 01:01:12 PM »

Conspiracy theorists get on my nerves.  I'd like to take all the people who think 9/11 was an inside job, plus those who think the Holocaust was a hoax, those who think the moon landings were faked, and those who think Obama is a Muslim Fifth Columnist conspiring with the Illuminati to destroy America, and put them all on an island somewhere.

What about those who believes in aliens? And I don't mean the tin foil hat wearing hobos?

yeah no.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #15562 on: May 28, 2015, 02:15:07 PM »

Bad Alex....

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #15563 on: May 28, 2015, 02:20:13 PM »

What about those who believes in aliens? And I don't mean the tin foil hat wearing hobos?

Aliens are demons masquerading as extraterrestrials, just as they masquerade as ghosts. I dunno about Obama tag-teaming with the Illuminati, but the rest sounds plausible.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #15564 on: May 30, 2015, 05:17:42 PM »

Is it just me or is there an alarming increase in selfish, whiny, narcissistic women who believe themselves to be entitled princesses? The selfie generation...maybe it's a rise in narcissistic people overall?!

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15565 on: May 30, 2015, 05:22:46 PM »

Jase - I think Millenials have gotten way too much positive reinforcement in their lives

re conspiracy theories I usually make fun of them but the DIA report on ISIS/ Syria shut me up pretty good
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #15566 on: June 01, 2015, 12:41:03 AM »

Is it just me or is there an alarming increase in selfish, whiny, narcissistic women who believe themselves to be entitled princesses? The selfie generation...maybe it's a rise in narcissistic people overall?!
Online or in real life? I have been known to be the weird one on the other forum I go to by posting random thoughts in a chatbox, same thing in real life but toned down.

yeah no.
LilCerberus

« Reply #15567 on: June 05, 2015, 05:42:34 PM »

When I moved into this place five years ago, one thing I was excited to do was set up my desk so I could work on my computer & look out my window at the same time... TeddyR And then, I needed a set of readers... Smile Then, last year, I went cross-eyed... Question So now, I need one pair of glasses to see my computer, and another pair of glasses to look out the window... Buggedout Oh, well... Lookingup

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15568 on: June 06, 2015, 08:56:39 AM »

Well I've browsed all my usual sites twice now;  guess there's no choice but to get started on the yardwork  Bluesad

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
LilCerberus

« Reply #15569 on: June 06, 2015, 10:55:12 AM »

I wonder how Andy Kaufman would've played The Joker....

Pages: 1 ... 1036 1037 [1038] 1039 1040 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.