Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:11:14 PM
714379 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1050 1051 [1052] 1053 1054 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2722009 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #15765 on: August 04, 2015, 10:54:32 PM »

I just found out there are different classes & waves of UV blacklights, each with their own set of uses...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15766 on: August 07, 2015, 08:52:09 AM »

Attention manufacturers:  just because plastic sort of looks like metal, it's not actually as strong.  Shocking news I know, but true.  For instance, if you have a $100 chair and you put a two cent plastic part right at a stress bearing joint, it will fall apart within six months.  On the other hand if you used a fifty cent metal part, it would last a lifetime.  People are willing to pay $100.48 for a chair that will last a lifetime, as opposed to a $100 piece of rubbish.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #15767 on: August 07, 2015, 09:36:49 AM »

Loved the Republican debates yesterday!
So many strong contenders, I sincerely hope one of them will send Trump to the dump.
What a classless guy.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #15768 on: August 07, 2015, 11:13:53 AM »

I tell you you've not lived life to the fullest til you've worried over a sick child, sat up half the night with him while he gets worse and worse, rushed him to the hospital with a 104 fever, felt wordless agony that drags terror from the pit of your soul, and finally returned home with him the next morning, seeing him bright-eyed and back to his usual devilish self. What other experience in life contains those highs and lows?

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15769 on: August 07, 2015, 11:41:48 AM »

Been there, done that - in stereo!! LOL

One time Rachel threw up blood and we called the ambulance and rode clear over to Dallas to find out she'd had a nosebleed in her sleep.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #15770 on: August 07, 2015, 03:48:22 PM »

Well I was a worried wart early Thursday morning when my dad went to the hospital for intense pain. It was a 4 cm Kidney Stone. I was up all night when they left (12:15) to when they came back (4:30) and stayed up worried when it was a kidney stone.

yeah no.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15771 on: August 07, 2015, 10:11:36 PM »

976 posts till Krakenhood!  TeddyR

My goal is to make it by Christmas

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #15772 on: August 07, 2015, 11:03:58 PM »

Aaannnd, now I just discovered there are a dozen different grades of infra red filters...

...And the one I already have isn't really infra red, it's just red.  Hatred

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15773 on: August 08, 2015, 07:17:34 AM »

A group of birds is called a flock.
A group of wolves is called a pack.
A group of kids is called a migraine.

- Paulo Coelho
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15774 on: August 08, 2015, 11:47:53 PM »

Ever have one of those days where you look forward to a concert for six months, seeing the band that was just about the soundtrack of your teen years even if they do sort of make you miss an old friend who tragically died, whom your husband just loves hearing you reminisce about (not), and so you go and as fate would have it you sit in front of hard-core stoners and they smoke like crazy non-stop, one joint after another, just chain smoking total sativa leap-weed, and their smoke makes you get paranoid and get creeped out that somebody is going to grab you from behind, so you keep turning around and looking back and do it so much the people behind you get rude, especially the five-foot tall chick with dreads and an attitude who won't shut thee heck up, and is all like why are you fugging looking at us, quit fugging looking at us, what's your fugging problem, and you can't help it you keep doing it, keep looking backward because you're as sure as sure can be that somebody is going to grab you from behind, you're just sure it's going to happen, this marijuana is making you go out of your head with an insane idee fixe that you are on the verge of getting abducted, it makes you so distracted with illogical certainty that someone is going to drag you away you while you aren't looking that you can't even concentrate on the music, you HAVE to keep looking behind you every few seconds, like you're going to catch some would-be abductor in the act, and words get said, very rude words of the husband-and-boyfriend-must-respond variety, and next thing you know people are getting shoved, punches are getting thrown, and cops come over and make you leave the concert you paid just an incredible amount of money to see and really looked forward to and you don't even have the excuse of being young and dumb? No? Um, er, ...me either. Ahem.

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15775 on: August 08, 2015, 11:51:47 PM »

Oh my.  I am sorry - I know you were really looking forward to this.

Moral of the story:  Weed is bad news.

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15776 on: August 09, 2015, 06:12:30 AM »

We'd probably turn around and say "Mind if we have some?"

- Paulo Coelho
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #15777 on: August 09, 2015, 07:04:57 AM »

We'd probably turn around and say "Mind if we have some?"

...but they were already 'sharing'.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
claws
« Reply #15778 on: August 09, 2015, 10:50:59 AM »

So I back-handed and open-handed b***h-slapped this annoying fly in mid-air several times, even slapping it down hard to the floor twice. Yet it comes back for more. If this fly had bones they would be all broken by now. Amazing how these pests are resistance to physical blows.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15779 on: August 09, 2015, 11:57:26 AM »

So that's what it's like to come here and post stoned!

Pages: 1 ... 1050 1051 [1052] 1053 1054 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.