Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:00:19 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1097 1098 [1099] 1100 1101 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2702044 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #16470 on: August 27, 2016, 11:39:31 AM »

A good bit of advice to give my children, or anyone, might be to live you life in age-appropriate stages, don't skip ahead, don't fall behind, don't try to hold onto the past, don't try to reach out too much for the future, appreciate now, be who you are now. Your life will more complete that way, and you'll probably be happier, with fewer regrets.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16471 on: August 27, 2016, 05:21:15 PM »

How do ice cream men not go completely crazy hearing that song day in and day out? It droves me nuts just hearing it for a few minutes
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #16472 on: August 27, 2016, 10:12:17 PM »

How do ice cream men not go completely crazy hearing that song day in and day out? It droves me nuts just hearing it for a few minutes

I quit wondering that shortly after noticing ALL my neighbors (even the classy ones) were getting them woofie thingies in their car stereos...
Though, I must admit, it was a wee tad troubling to learn that the ice cream truck is slightly louder than my lawn mower....

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16473 on: August 28, 2016, 09:08:36 AM »

Cerberus - I think they use some special kind of speakers that like cut through the air and into your brain.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16474 on: August 28, 2016, 09:34:32 AM »

You know you're hungry when South America starts looking like an ice cream cone.

LilCerberus

« Reply #16475 on: August 28, 2016, 10:17:22 AM »

Cerberus - I think they use some special kind of speakers that like cut through the air and into your brain.
Who, the neighbors or the ice cream man?

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16476 on: August 28, 2016, 10:57:53 AM »

both. I think the drum sounds on the ice cream trucks are actually harsher though. might be using an mpc 60 drum machine like old Mobb Deep records
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #16477 on: August 28, 2016, 09:47:01 PM »

iirc the ice cream guy after school had ear buds and a smart phone and would be listening to his music before school let out. So my guess is that they would have some sort of ear buds to silence the song.

yeah no.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #16478 on: August 29, 2016, 05:23:00 PM »

What if boogers are actually the larva form of common garden slugs - when we pick them or blow them they come to life, crawl outside, and live happily until someone pours salt on them?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
AoTFan

« Reply #16479 on: August 29, 2016, 06:07:36 PM »

If you believe certain horror films, they already ARE crazy.
AoTFan

« Reply #16480 on: August 29, 2016, 06:09:54 PM »

You know you're hungry when South America starts looking like an ice cream cone.

I can top it, I looked at a Dalmatian once and thought, "Mmmmm... cookies and cream ice cream!"
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #16481 on: August 29, 2016, 10:36:57 PM »

You can lull an entire cabin full of teenage boys to sleep by pretending to talk in your sleep and launching into a long, detailed description of your World War II combat mission "dream."  TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16482 on: August 29, 2016, 11:22:43 PM »

Sometimes for no earthly reason I tell my children spontaneous lies, like cauliflower is made out of a brain, and we almost named you "Fanny", my wedding ring holds my finger on, and I don't know where your grandma came from, we just found her in the closet when we moved here.

Now I can't wait til they're teenagers so I can update the lies to more constructive things like, "No, I never did drugs. Yes, I always made good grades. And, why, of course your father was my only boyfriend."

The possibilities intoxicate me.

Flangepart

« Reply #16483 on: September 01, 2016, 12:50:10 PM »

Think of it this way, if your brain ceases to function, you can always get a job in politics.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
LilCerberus

« Reply #16484 on: September 01, 2016, 08:36:59 PM »

Think of it this way, if your brain ceases to function, you can always get a job in politics.

To be honest with you, politics, and for that matter, journalism, are starting to remind me way too much of school...
The cliques
The selective enforcement of the rules
etc...

Pages: 1 ... 1097 1098 [1099] 1100 1101 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.