Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:59:34 PM
713382 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1104 1105 [1106] 1107 1108 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2702325 times)
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #16575 on: October 19, 2016, 12:09:34 AM »

No thought is ever truly random. Thoughts, like all else, exist as a result of some prior act of causation, tracing back to an uncreated starting point, which can only be "that fat black lesbian in the sky."

yeah no.
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16576 on: October 19, 2016, 01:51:33 AM »

I kid you not, in the book Growing Up Duggar, one of the girls said they were not allowed to watch The Andy Griffith Show because it was "unwholesome" to see unmarried Andy kiss his girlfriend, and people on that show often told lies.

Oh, I could tell you stories about parents I know who raised their kids from a strict version of Christian teachings.  One couple I know doesn't allow their kids to watch Disney stuff (Magic is evil, you know.) 
AoTFan

« Reply #16577 on: October 19, 2016, 01:53:54 AM »

Thinking of watching the movie Wolf's Children, I heard it was REAL good, but I get this weird feeling it's going to depress the hell out of me. 
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #16578 on: October 19, 2016, 08:17:41 AM »

MRIs have become so cheap, why don't they give those to prisoners instead of strip searching them?

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #16579 on: October 20, 2016, 02:46:49 PM »

Who was that weird guy that came on right before & right after the debates on the fox network last night?

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16580 on: October 20, 2016, 06:41:47 PM »

In college my friend Amy and I used to play this game where we'd stand in front of the elevator we were waiting on and close our eyes and when we heard the doors open we'd step in without looking, and even if the odds were hugely against the elevator not being there---it obviously always was---that first blind step above a five-story shaft was more of a thrill than it probably sounds.

AoTFan

« Reply #16581 on: October 21, 2016, 01:50:47 AM »

In college my friend Amy and I used to play this game where we'd stand in front of the elevator we were waiting on and close our eyes and when we heard the doors open we'd step in without looking, and even if the odds were hugely against the elevator not being there---it obviously always was---that first blind step above a five-story shaft was more of a thrill than it probably sounds.

Bet you got some interesting looks from the people exiting the elevator.
claws
« Reply #16582 on: October 21, 2016, 02:56:03 AM »

Bet you got some interesting looks from the people exiting the elevator.

My first thought as well. Must've 'bumped' into quite a few people doing this  Wink
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16583 on: October 21, 2016, 07:44:54 AM »

Nah, we'd only play the game when it was late and the building was mostly empty.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16584 on: October 21, 2016, 07:54:23 AM »

But speaking of bumping into people, a question I would like to ask a lesbian is this: at what point does erotic contact between two women count as "sex"? How do they know?

I'm not doubting such a thing exists, just...what defines it? Where does making out cease and their little ticker goes up a notch in the sex department? Surely it's not mere penetration of some sort, or that would redefine what is or isn't sex for a lot of people. And it's got to be more than activity that leaves one of them getting tingly, because lots of things get women tingly.

So....when does a lesbian consider the bedpost notched? Know what I'm saying?

I'm not making any point, I just got to thinking about it and am genuinely curious, what counts as "lesbian sex" as opposed to "lesbian foreplay"? Or "Lesbian smooching?" Or "Leza-be-more-than-friends"?

Too blue a topic for a rainy Friday morning? (Or considering this place is mostly men, is lesbianism always found in fond favor, whatever the hour or weather?)

Maybe I'll just risk a harassment suit and poll the interns, since they're Millennials and surely at least one of them has visited a bakery.

Tootles!

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #16585 on: October 21, 2016, 10:10:21 PM »

SOMEONE had too much time on their hands this morning!! ROFL!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16586 on: October 22, 2016, 03:22:25 AM »

I've got a few lesbian friends. I'll ask them for you.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
claws
« Reply #16587 on: October 22, 2016, 05:14:08 AM »

So, "Freak Shakes" are a thing? I got diabetes from just watching a few videos on youtube.
AoTFan

« Reply #16588 on: October 25, 2016, 02:54:34 AM »

Ever notice that it seems like every website on the planet wants you to create an account with them to use them?  And I'm not talking Amazon or eBay where you can actually buy stuff, I mean more like, pretty place period where they have information.  Hell, I tried clicking on a question on Quora a few minutes ago and they wanted me to sign in.  I almost signed in with my Google email account, but I noticed Quora wanted permission to "view and manage my contacts"  What the hell does that mean? 
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16589 on: October 25, 2016, 05:38:36 AM »

But speaking of bumping into people, a question I would like to ask a lesbian is this: at what point does erotic contact between two women count as "sex"? How do they know?

I'm not doubting such a thing exists, just...what defines it? Where does making out cease and their little ticker goes up a notch in the sex department? Surely it's not mere penetration of some sort, or that would redefine what is or isn't sex for a lot of people. And it's got to be more than activity that leaves one of them getting tingly, because lots of things get women tingly.

So....when does a lesbian consider the bedpost notched? Know what I'm saying?

I'm not making any point, I just got to thinking about it and am genuinely curious, what counts as "lesbian sex" as opposed to "lesbian foreplay"? Or "Lesbian smooching?" Or "Leza-be-more-than-friends"?

Too blue a topic for a rainy Friday morning? (Or considering this place is mostly men, is lesbianism always found in fond favor, whatever the hour or weather?)

Maybe I'll just risk a harassment suit and poll the interns, since they're Millennials and surely at least one of them has visited a bakery.

Tootles!

Speaking as this board's LGBTI rep (I'm the B part of that) my lesbian friends tell me that just being with someone special as far as intimacy goes is enough and that a man cannot give them what they have as a couple. I should add that most if not all of my lesbian friends are in committed relationships and they crave their sexual intimacy with their partners.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 ... 1104 1105 [1106] 1107 1108 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.