Main Menu

The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!

Started by BTM, January 05, 2008, 10:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

I don't know if I should be mocking the Pats for losing in the Super Bowl, or be mad that they are losing to the Saints main divisional rival Falcons now.
yeah no.

LilCerberus

Quote from: El Misfit on February 05, 2017, 09:16:52 PM
I don't know if I should be mocking the Pats for losing in the Super Bowl, or be mad that they are losing to the Saints main divisional rival Falcons now.
I'm not watching...
I'm listening to music while watching an MST3K marathon with the sound turned down...
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

I was about to mention CC & Company like I always do, when I got to wondering why MST3K didn't tackle (no pun intended) every football player who thought they could transition into action...

Be an amusing novelty for sooperbowl Sundays...
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Leah

I just found out an old nostalgia video set is on Youtube. Dear God, it's horrible but cheesy.
yeah no.

Leah

Aaaaah, the fun game of applying for jobs and not getting a notification that they are interested.
yeah no.

javakoala

Ever get the feeling you'd like to disconnect your head and just let your body relax and enjoy itself without all those pesky thoughts making you uncomfortable?
I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.

Trevor

Quote from: javakoala on February 06, 2017, 05:27:44 PM
Ever get the feeling you'd like to disconnect your head and just let your body relax and enjoy itself without all those pesky thoughts making you uncomfortable?
After the day I had on Monday - it's 12:34 am here - I would like to do that so I can sleep, because I can't.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Pacman000

Wondering how many sites still use RealPlayer for straeming media.  If Google's any indication, there are 10 sites: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=filetype:ram
The 2nd page is empty.

That can't be right.  Wouldn't real.com use their own product?

Pacman000

RC Cola is sweeter than Coca-Cola, but with an acidic aftertaste.  Kinda like Coke mixed with lemon.  RC's historically been a cheaper cola; perhaps they use more carbonated water to keep the cost down.

Flangepart

Quote from: javakoala on February 06, 2017, 05:27:44 PM
Wait...you can't?
"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

AoTFan

Quote from: El Misfit on February 06, 2017, 01:08:12 AM
Aaaaah, the fun game of applying for jobs and not getting a notification that they are interested.

What's even better is when you make a special effort to stop by the location to check up on your app only to be told that they'll "call you if they're interested."  So, you ask if you can leave your name and number so they know you stopped by they and they look at your like you just asked for an unwed camel.

I remember back when following up on a job showed that your were serious about wanting a position. 

AoTFan

Not too long ago I read the book Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury.  It's one of those RARE instances where, IMHO, the movie is actually better than the source material.

LilCerberus

84 Lumber has permanently earned my ire, and not for their propagandist video, but rather, for the hateful rhetoric they used to defend it.

Leah

I'M NERVOUS AS S**T! I got a job interview later today and I can't sleep.
yeah no.

indianasmith

I think the Patriots should change their name to the Shermans because they sure did burn Atlanta!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"