Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:50:05 AM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1166 1167 [1168] 1169 1170 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2701866 times)
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #17505 on: October 13, 2017, 07:24:09 PM »

32 years ago today, we lost the Comedian in New York.

The Watchmen?
yes

yeah no.
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17506 on: October 14, 2017, 12:06:25 AM »

So, as part of the work I do online, I've been watching a ton of dash cam videos of people driving around New York (they don't say the videos are from New York, but I recognize some of streets/landmarks) and, I gotta say, EVERY joke I've ever heard about how sucky they drive in New York (esp the taxi drivers) is TRUE!  I don't think a one of them knows what the hell turn signal is (or "right of way"). 
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #17507 on: October 14, 2017, 09:03:55 PM »

The Buckeyes shore are slaughtering the Cornhuskers tonight.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #17508 on: October 17, 2017, 07:05:20 PM »

No matter how many times I listen to it, Recharging the Void by Vektor still pleases me, as if it's the first time hearing it

yeah no.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #17509 on: October 17, 2017, 08:08:30 PM »

I came home from school and chopped a pumpkin in half with a scimitar.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17510 on: October 17, 2017, 08:52:09 PM »

Indy, just the fact you have held a scimitar puts you automatically in the BMDO Coolness Hall of Fame. (Clean underwear division.)

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #17511 on: October 17, 2017, 09:29:35 PM »

Held it?  I OWN it, bay-bee!!!!!!!!!!   BounceGiggle TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #17512 on: October 17, 2017, 09:42:43 PM »

All this fuss about Harvey Weinstein got me wondering who they're NOT talking about, and then I wound up spending my evening wondering how Paul Snider got where he did... I mean, he had sleazy a career before he met Dorothy Stratten...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17513 on: October 18, 2017, 08:31:50 AM »

All this fuss about Harvey Weinstein got me wondering who they're NOT talking about, and then I wound up spending my evening wondering how Paul Snider got where he did... I mean, he had sleazy a career before he met Dorothy Stratten...

I wonder if in this momentary climate of outrage President Clinton is going to get a pass for all his misconduct, or Mrs. Rodham-Clinton for allegedly aiding and abetting it while going after his victims? (Even as she so eloquently read her speeches on the rights of women.)

PS Just to be clear, if Larry Flynt's $10,000,000.00 challenge to get info on our current President turns up sexual assault, let him roast too. It's just Bill Clinton's past is clearly established, and in "the party for women" too.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 08:38:27 AM by ER » Logged

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17514 on: October 19, 2017, 08:31:54 AM »

I'm gonna invent a toilet seat that starts playing screeching opera aria if it's left up for more than a minute.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17515 on: October 20, 2017, 10:18:45 AM »

Got some peace and quiet while all the women go out shopping today, so writing my best man speech for my brothers wedding tomorrow. Hooked up my phone to the net so I can get on here (my mum has filters on her net access that don't allow access to things because of my little sister and apparently this site has violence and hate speech. Can't quite figure that last part out myself).

Went out to Ayr yesterday, which is a place where I spent a lot of my misspent youth, but hadn't been back to for a while. Was a shame to see so many shops closed. Did pick up a couple of what I am very sure will be bad movies (Baywatch, Aliens Vs College Girls, and the latest Pirates of the Caribbean).

Two of my aunts were coming up from England for the wedding, one of whom is allergic to cats so when she popped in for a visit, I put Dagon up the stairs with his litter box. After she left I went up to bring him down and found he'd gotten trapped inside the quilt cover and couldn't get out. Apparently he'd also really needed the toilet. Spent last night cleaning the quilt and cover as well as trying to comfort a traumatised cat.

Another aunt has recently had a kidney transplant and things haven't went entirely well on that front. Her husband was found dead the day she got out of hospital which hasn't exactly helped. Went up to see her and... well I haven't quite seen her like this before. She has two psychotic dogs (and a couple of birds that also like to bite people, for some reason she always feels sorry for pets with behaviour problems and adopts them. Anyway, they are being looked after by someone else for her). I bathed the dogs for her (after making sure they knew I was above them in the pack order and biting me was not an option).

Turns out Dagon likes tea bags. He likes to fish them out of their box and then tear them open. Discovered this when we found a load of dark brown patches on the kitchen floor.

Anyway, my mum hid the tea bags away and I've got two other aunts visiting (my gran had 9 children. There are a lot of aunts) and I can't find them to make them a cup of tea.

Oh well I am sure they will survive. I was worried when I left home that everyone else would die of thirst since I was the one who almost made tea for them (despite not drinking the damn stuff myself). Since everyone survived I guess they figured it out. Or maybe there is a small family of impoverished North Koreans living in the cupboard under the stairs, who they bring out to make it for them.

Everyone is now home and I've been passing on messages (which I always include with the statement "All they said was..." Since no one really listens they then ask questions about the messages which I then can only answer by repeating the original message since I've already told them what they want to know. Normally about the third time this gets through to people, which will take them to Stage 2, where they test my psychic powers by then asking other questions about things that were not mentioned. I will then repeat the original statement (including the "All they said was..." part) until they realise my psychic powers have failed (again normally about the third time I have repeated the information) and then phone whoever does have the information they require, or decide it isn't that important (stage 3).

Is everyone else's family like this or just mine?

Went to make a sandwich. Didn't notice Dagon on he other side of the fridge poking his paw through when I went to close the door, I just heard him scream and he ran off limping when I opened the door again. So once again I am once again comforting a tramautised cat. His paw doesn't seem broken and he has stopped limping, but I am spoiling him with lots of treats and attention.

Distracted all the women (currently 4) in the house by putting on Moana. In the absence of something pink and sparkly to hypnotize them Disney comes second place. This led to them phoning people thus ending my participation in stage 3 allowing me to become a calm little centre where everyone else runs about dealing with what ever it is they feel the need to sort out.

*sigh* Dagon has now knocked over a circular waste paper basket and crawled inside. He then looked a bit shocked when it started rolling from side to side. Only cats can do something like that and then walk away looking like they still have all their dignity and are superior to all other life forms.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #17516 on: October 20, 2017, 11:35:43 AM »

I do believe that Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth is still run by Absolute Madmen
Chrysler put a turbine engine into a car (Chrysler Turbine Car), the Charger Daytona/Plymouth Superbird going 200 mph on track, they put a turbo 4 banger into one of their vans, produced a car that had a twin turbo set up of one of their 4 bangers that nearly went 200 mph, literally put a truck engine into one of their cars and produced it to the public (Viper), made said car win Le Mans 3 f**kING TIMES, made it be the most powerful Naturally Aspirated engine in the modern era (600 Freedom torques as opposed to 575 from an Aston Martin One-77), and now 840 bhp from a supercharged Hemi that has the power going to the rear wheels

yeah no.
Flangepart

« Reply #17517 on: October 20, 2017, 02:52:16 PM »

I want to invent a toilet seat that plays the soundtrack of 'Monsturd' if it stays down for more that a minute

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #17518 on: October 20, 2017, 09:44:47 PM »

I'm beginning to wonder what Eminent Domain is really "for"...

In my town,at least, their are enough undeveloped & derelict properties for sale, that going to the time, legal trouble & legal expense of ruining small businesses or taking away people's homes for less than they're worth just doesn't make sense...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
316zombie
« Reply #17519 on: October 21, 2017, 07:10:52 PM »

i am mourning the loss of my beloved baster...it cracked today. and my ribs are NOT PROPERLY GLAZED, it just doesn't work with a spoon...sigh....
Pages: 1 ... 1166 1167 [1168] 1169 1170 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.